1st visitor

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Back ground song ~

 

Since it's already 4am, you decided to go to a 24h grocery store and buy ingredients for tomorrow's dinner where your sunbaes will go for a visit.

 

You went to your wedding house and started cooking. You managed to finish at 6. You cleaned up and washed up then went to sleep.

 

Tao arrived at 8 and he saw nobody. He went to the kitchen to see all the cooked food all prepared perfectly.

 

*She didn't slept again.* he said to himself and went upstairs to see you sleeping.

 

He went towards you and sat on the side of the bed as he watched you tired sleeping.

 

*She must be really tired from all her schedules, my poor baby. Don't worry. I'll make your sunbaes like me so you wouldn't have to worry about me nor them.* He caressed your cheeks softly.

*Better prepare for the visitors.* he said to himself as he gave you a sweet kiss on your forehead and stood up.

 

He went to the kitchen and checked if anything's missing but you managed to buy everything yesterday that left him with nothing to do. 

 

*She really has done it.* he chuckled and went upstairs to shower.

 

After showering, he ate breakfast and tidied up the house.

He wanted to wake you up to eat but since he knows you haven't slept yet, so he decided to not wake you up.

 

Hours passed by quickly and it's already 11am.

Tao was nervously sitting on the living room waiting for the guest to arrive. Then out of the blue, the d0or bell rang. He nervously went to the door to answer and looked at the camera to see who the 1st to arrive was.

 

*I can do this. For Rei.* he said to himself and chimed

 

"Yoboseyo?"

"It's me Tao-ssi." Se7en said as he fixed his hair using the camera lens as a mirror.

"Nee. Please come in." your husband beamed as he opened the door.

 

He waited for your sunbae to come in and he welcomed him brightly and politely.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Tao beamed and your sunbae greeted him back.

 

Tao led his visitor and himself to the livingroom to sit and have a snack.

You baked cookies that he served as snacks together with juice you also bought.

 

"Where's Rei?" the visitor asked.

"She's still sleeping. She stayed up late yesterday and was tired so I decided to let her sleep a little longer. I hope you don't mind." your husband said politely.

"No. I don't mind. Let her sleep. You're the one I came to meet after all." he said.

 

Tao gulped nervously as he heard what your sunbae just said.

 

"Yes. Please have some snack. Rei prepared it for you." he offered.

 

Your sunbae chuckled at Tao's nervousness as he grabbed a cookie.

"Don’t be so nervous. It's not like I’m going to kill you." he said.

 

Tao looked down and mumbled "Sorry."

 

A moment of silence appeared. For Tao it was awkward as hell. But for Se7en, it was just like judging his sister’s boyfriend.

 

60 seconds

 

"You know, Rei is a sweet and kind girl. She doesn't have to act cool because she already is without even trying." Seven started to talk.

"Rei is a strong and brave girl but at the same time, she's fragile and weak. But she won’t let us see that side of her. She'll act healthy and strong in front of us so we won’t worry. Also, she’s also undeniably naturally beautiful and y.” He said an looked at your husband waiting for an agreement and Tao nodded.

“You're a guy and you know what I’m talking about." he said and took a bite of the cookie. Tao was listening to him and can't help himself but to agree.

"In short, Rei is a lady a man could ever want. She's so perfect that everybody wants her.” He said with sadness on his eyes.

“They are all focused in her perfection that they forget that Rei is also a human that has feelings and emotions." he continued.

 

Tao could see sadness in your sunbae's face as he talked about you.

 

"Because of that, Rei became distant and had difficulties trusting people. She's afraid that people would just use her. The same thing why I came today.” He said and smiled.

“I can see that Rei trusts you and I just wanted to make sure that my dongsaeng didn't made the wrong choice." he said and Tao nodded in understanding.

 

He looked at your husband and said "Rei is like a family to me and I treasure her deeply. Seeing her sad is the last thing I ever want to see. So I’m just making sure. Can Rei really trust you Tao-ssi? Are you really in-love with her being or you're just blinded by her light?" he asked Tao and took the glass of juice.

 

Tao cleared his throat and looked at him straight in the eye.

 

"I understand every word that you said and I can tell that Rei is really lucky to have your love as her sunbae.” He said and looked down.

“I won't deny this and tell you with full honesty. At first, I liked her because of her physical features, fame and talent. I mean who wouldn't? But then, when I saw her weak side and how fragile she was (the accident on the airport when Rei injured her hand), I felt the urge in my heart to protect her. To be stronger that I could be someone she can lean on. With that, I just don't know what happened and just woke up deeply and madly in-love with her." he said with a helpless smile.

"I also knew that she didn't really trust me at 1st but I worked my hardest giving her my all just to gain it. But when I was about to have it, I put her down and made her cry (the 100th day incident with the lunch box). But despite of that, she kindly forgave me and trusted me again." he said almost crying.

"I almost lost her back then and I couldn't take it. That time, I realized that I can't live without her. I know we started in a reality show and didn’t expected this to happen, but what I feel right now isn't just an act. That I’m sure of." he continued.

 

Seven was contented to his answer and could feel Tao's good intentions for you. He gave Tao a smile and said…

"I'm expecting that all you've said to me are all true and will responsible with it. Since Rei already opened her heart to you, I'll give you a chance too." he looked at Tao with a serious face and bowed.

"Please take good care of Rei. I'll leave her in your good hands." he said still have his head down.

 

Tao was shocked by how far your sunbae is taking this whole thing and panicked. He held your sunbae's shoulder and helped him raise his head.

"I'll give my all just to make her happy." Tao said.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

This Chapter is boring too OTL

BTW i have new one shots

pls check them  out

Love me well <3 ~