It's time

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

“We’ll give you a minute to think. time. Starts. Now!” he said and you turned to Tao.

{ Omg. }

 

“Ottoke?” you asked calmly.

{ Just give him a hug or a KISS }

Tao chuckled and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. “We totally got this. Just follow my lead.” He said confidently.

{ Ohhh... he's planning something }

 

You looked at his confident smirk and just go with what he’s up to.

{ She's letting him lead huh }

 

*I think it’s time Tao. You can do this.* he thought to himself and waited for the minute to pass.

 

“Okay the minute has passed. We wil now start with the Myeongdong couple.” The MC beamed and all of you looked at his action.

They guy walked forward and shouted “I LOVE YOU HYE JIN!!!” to the crowd.

{ OMMO! That's so sweet }

The girl blushed and grabbed the mic and shouted “I LOVE YOU TOO JUNG JI!!”

{ Awww }

The crowd went wild as the two blushed with their action.

Leaving your couple the last one, the others did their actions and got the crowd squealing.

 

OMG the song please

 

“Now for the last couple.” The MC gestured the both of you to start.

{ GO!GO!GO! }

{ Are we whatching a game or something? }

Tao walked towards the MC and took his mic with a confident smile.

 

“You might all know that we just got married and I’m very lucky to have married to a perfect wife like her. She’s everything to me and she will forever be.” He said and looked at you.

{ This is the best }

 

You were confused and your heart was beating like crazy hearing his cheezy straight to the heart words.

{ Hahaha... she's thinking what she has to do }

You gave him an awkward smile and waved awkwardly.

{ What's with the awkwardness Rei }

{ What do you want her to do then? }

{ I don't know, but that wave was akward }

 

 

He let out a small laugh and walked towards you.

{ OMMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! }

You saw him walking towards you but you couldn’t move.

{ She turned to stone }

You’re still in a daze with his words processing into your mind.

{ Hahaha she's cute }

 

“I LOVE YOU LEE REI.”

{ ERMM MA GAWD!! }

He shouted and leaned forward giving you a peck on the lips.

 

{ OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH! } 

 

{ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!! }

{ KYAAAA!! }

{ WOOHOOOO!!! }

{ Seriously we look like watching a game match here }

 

 

“ASDFGHJKLWERTYUIOXCVBNM”  the crowd went wild and you couldn’t believe with what just happened. You turned into a stone while Tao covered his blushing face.

 

*Did he just?!* you thought to yourself as you tried to look for your calm. Seconds later, you quickly regained your consciousness and saw Tao looking at you.

{ She's in shock }

{ KYAAA!! *still spazzing* }

 

*I think she’s mad at me. PABO. Now she thinks you’re a ert.* Tao scolded himself looking at you still in a daze but then you looked at him and gave him a smile.

{ Hahahaha.. }

{ Don't regret anything Tao! }

 

Here's Rei's theme kekeke

 

“Now what about Rei-ssi?” the MC asked.

{ OMG }

{ Rei snap out of this palli }

 

Tao looked at you smiling and you returned a confident smirk.

{ Make us proud girl }

 

*I’ll teach you a lesson for getting me on that one Hwang Zi Tao.* you thought to yourself as you walked towards Tao.

{ O-OO-OTTOKE! }

He raised a brow wondering what you will do when you suddenly grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to your eye level.

{ OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! KYAAAAA!! }

{ DAEEEE- BAK }

 

The crowd went crazy with your actions, while Tao has his wide open surprised with what you just did. Now he’s really dead not knowing what you’ll do next. A punch or a kick is the thing he’s waiting to receive.

{ Expecting a kick huh }

 

You grabbed the mic with your free hand from Tao’s and looked at his eyes followed by a smirk.

{ Hahahaha I thought she's gonna kiss him }

You put the mic in the middle of your faces and said...

{ Daebakk }

 

“You think you can let me hanging like that? I’ll show you what a real kiss is Hwang Zi Tao.” And leaned to a kiss.

{ OMG!!! }

{ You go girl!!!! }

{ I'm so proud of her }

{ What are you his father }

{ Hahahaha I can't imagine her sunbae's reactions }

 

The crowd exploded and grew wild seeing the top idols kissing on the stage.

 

Tao was shocked as he can feel your lips touching his. It’s not just a simple kiss but a gentle and passionate one.

{ Omg . That is not just a kiss }

{ KYAAA! }

{ Go girl }

He was controlled by your massaging lips and unconsciously put his hands around your waist and kissed you back.

{ Hahahaha. I think Rei is a good kisser }

{ Daebak }

 

 

OKAY now after the kiss comes

this song

 

*I got you babe* you thought to yourself when you felt him kissing you back. A smile crept on your lips that are still kissing your husband.

{ She's even smiling between the kiss }

{ Expert! }

 

After that kiss, both of you pulled out panting a little.

{ Hahaha some one needs air }

{ Thank god we need oxygen or they'll just kiss forever }

“I love you.” You said looking at his eyes.

{ Awww }

He gave you a smile and pulled you to a hug and gave you a kiss on the forehead and said “I love you more.”

{ THEY'RE OFFICIALLY THE WINNER! }

 

After that scene the MC announced the winners. To your disappointment, your couple won the 1st prize which is a big flat screen TV which you already have.

{ Hahahaha she doesn't seem happy. winning the 1st place }

{ She just wanted the 3rd prize }

 

Knowing that you prefer the t-shirt and you won’t be able to use the TV since you have one already, Tao grabbed your hand and went towards the Ulzzang couple who won third place.

{ They're going to exchange it? }

{ They're really not 'normal' }

{ Here we go again with the normal thing }

 

“Excuse me. But can you exchange prizes with us? We already have a TV and we joined because of the clothes.” Tao said leaving the ‘normal’ word.

{ He dropped the normal word }

{ hahahha }

The couple looked at the both of you with confused reactions but agreed to the deal.

{ hahahha... Look at the other couple's faces }

 

With that, the both of you took a taxi home with your NORMAL clothes.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

KYYYYAAAAAA!!!

Let's spazz in the next chapter

where i'll put their interview

kekeke

Love me well <3 ~