In your house, with your spouse

We Got Married?! [Editing]

After that long week without seeing him. Well, not literally, coz he often escapes on his schedules and take a peek at you, but you both never had the chance to talk because you're busy with your schedules. Sometimes, he just go to where you are like your photo shoots and stare at you for 5 mins. then go back to his work.

But the two of you kept on texting each other and Tao always calls you every night. But sometimes you're still on your schedules and can't pick up your phone so he just leaves a voice mail saying everything he wants to say to you. 

You'll meet with him tomorrow in your newly wed. house and finally see the changes the designer made.

 

You arrived at your dorm and it's nearly 2 am. You went directly to your room and took a shower.

After that shower you laid on your bed and grabbed your phone. As usual, 9 missed calls, 2 voicemails and 15 messages all from your husband.

 

You opened the 1st voicemail and listened to it.

 

"Chuhan. Busy as always huh. I miss you. I came to your set earlier but you were busy so I didn't bother you. I like to watch you work. /laughs/ I'll see you tomorrow in our house. I'm so excited to see the designer's work. Good night. I...i-i love you."

 

It cut. You opened the other one and listened to it.

 

"Yeobo. still working? Aigoo.. rest as soon as you get home and don't forget your meals. See you tomorrow."

 

You dropped your phone and lay down. You were so tired you can't even cover yourself with your blanket. You closed your eyes and thought of the moment with Tao on the mountains lying with your phone beside you as you fell asleep.

 

You decided to wake up early and go to your new house one hour early because you wanted to greet your husband as soon as he entered your new house and looked around of the designer's work.

 

Your Manager Appa drove you to the house.

 

Recording...

 

Tao's interview

Q: We heard about the event on strong heart. Why did you two quarreled?

Tao looked down and felt guilty as he explained. "I-i-i..The .. My... friend quiang-quiang...REI saw me with her eating quiang-quiang's homemade lunch, while I was on my break." he said. Then he paused for a moment and thought back.

 

*Rei have given me a chance so I must do this right*

 

"No I'm sorry..I'll tell the truth. Quiang-quiang is not my friend. She's actually my ex-girlfriend and she wanted to get back together with me. That's why she made me a lunch. But I rejected her because I have Rei now and she's very important to me. " he confessed.

"I apologized to her and she said to eat the lunch as an apology. I felt guilty so I ate it. Then, Rei made a surprise visit at our set and saw me eating the lunch she made. I quickly introduced Quiang quiang as a friend to her and she gladly greeted her. I was afraid that she might get the wrong idea but she trusted me. She sat there and watched me eat as if she was waiting for me to say something, but I just kept eating." he continued.

"She even talked to Quiang-quiang as the both of them watched me eat. Then Rei looked at me and watched me enjoy the lunch. Then she decided to get going. She looked a little disappointed and leaned closer to my ear and whispered 'Happy 100th anniversarry ugly.' with that she quickly said goodbye and left me and my ex." he sighed.

"I realized that today was our 100th day anniversary and she actually was waiting for me to remember it. But I was dumb and didn't even noticed." he said disappointingly.

"After the filming. I went to SBS building to visit my EXO-k brothers but Quiang-quiang insisted on coming, she cried and told me that she wanted to see my brothers for the last time. So I let her come with me. But as soon as she entered the room she started to say stupid things about Rei. We didn't noticed that Rei was actually inside the room sitting on the couch. Then, I saw Rei got up with a sad expression on her eyes. I was hurt seeing her like that but the fact that I was the reason for her to be like that, made me feel worst." he continued as tears came out in his eyes.

 

Q: What did she say to you?

"Before she left she said that I'm losing her trust and I should do something about it." he said sobbing.

"I tried to explain it to her but she was fast and already exited the building. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up her phone. Then her manager and sisters called saying that she was missing. I couldn't help looking for her because I had schedules that night." he continued

"Then after that incident I received a message from her manager saying. 'She's back now and she's ok' . I wanted to visit her but her manager told me to give her time. I was really guilty and sad about what happened. And I sent her flowers, chocolates, stuffed toys, messages, letters and gifts everyday hoping she'd reply to me someday but she didn't." he answered as he tried to held back his tears.

 

Q: Did you already make up to her?

Tao let out a small smile as he said "With the help of my sunbaes and fans, we made an event for her in the set of strong heart. At first I thought she won't buy it but she decided to give me a chance and kept on trusting me. I hope the two of us can start all over again and live happily." he responded.

 

Q: What lesson did you learned from what happened?

"I learned that I should submit to my wife and trust her as she trusted me. I also realized that she really became a very important part of me." he said lightly blushing.

 

 

Your Interview

 

Q: Why did you two quarreled?

You let out a small sigh because you didn't want to be reminded of what happened. "It's just a misunderstanding. I guess all couples have their own fights too." you answered calmly.

"I decided to just keep on trusting him whatever happens and he'll do the same for me." you ended.

 

Q: Did you liked the event?

You let a small smile as you remembered the touching event he did for you. "I did liked it. But that doesn't mean that it'll always work." you said joking.

 

Q: What are your plans for the future?

" Hmm...I'll just believe in him as I open my heart to him little by little." you answered shortly but that answer came from your heart and your plan for now.

 

End of the interview

 

{ OH! Rei-ssi! }

{ She came early to their house }

You entered the password and the door clicked open. as soon as you opened the door, your eyes widened as you see the enormous changes of the house. you were welcomed by the living room 

{ DaeBAKK }

 

and the dinning room you went to the left 1st door and saw the kitchen. The kitchen appliances were all complete.

{ That's bigbang for you }

 

You went to the next door and see the modern bathroom

{ Very good }

 

You raised a brow checking every detail and thought * Not bad. It's bigbang's gift. What do you expect.* You exited the bath room and went upstairs passing the dinning table. You went to the 1st left door and saw the master's bedroom 

{ Oh! The bedroom! So pretty }

 

you saw a door and opened it was another bathroom.

{ They even have two bathrooms }

 

Then you went to the other room at the end of the hallways it was a work place

{ That work place suits them. They could compose songs and communicate with their fans there }

 

You actually liked the house. It was in your taste. As you toured the house, you checked every light switch, water and gas installation and the appliances and gadgets. They're all working and in good condition.

{ She's checking everything just like a real bride }

 

 Then as you finished inspecting every single thing. You looked at your watch, it's 9:50 am.

{ It's still early}

 

Your husband will arrive at 11. So you decided to go for grocery shopping to fill the new-empty fridge.

{ Where is she going? }

 

You asked the receptionist where is the nearest convenience store and she gladly gave you directions.

{ Oh! She'll make a good wife }

 

You carefully followed her instructions as the crowd notices you and started following you and taking pictures, but you smiled at them and kept going, finally found the said convenience store.

{ She's really popular }

 

You entered the convenience store and greeted the cashier. You quickly grabbed a basket and put every kind of food you see on it. you didn't even looked at the expiration dates because if you stayed there longer, the crowd will get larger and larger and might cause you and the store problems.

{ Hahahaha! She's like on a marathon shopping}

 

After putting all kinds of of things on your basket such as all kinds of meat, veggies, instant ramen, juice, milk, eggs, flour,salt, brown sugar, spice, onions, garlic, etc. and a few snacks, you rushed home with the help of your agencies' security.

{ That could be dangerous }

 

The fans didn't manage to follow you back to your house and you got back safely. Well in one piece, that is.

{ She shouldn't have left the house. }

 

You looked at your watch and it's already 10:30. *Time sure flies.*

{ Already?! }

 

You put all the food in the fridge and other things on the cupboard. Then an idea popped out of your mind. 

*Should I cook something for him?* you thought to yourself. Then the thought of the last time you cooked for him(100th day) entered your mind. You felt your heart perforated of that thought.

*Nah...maybe he's already eaten. I should ask him 1st then make something for him if he wants.* you said

 

You walked to the living room and switched on the TV.

{ That is a big TV }

 

The show where you and Tao reconciled (Strong heart) came out.

{ Ommo! So that's why they're so much closer. }

{ They've fought }

{ Woah! Tao is so sweet }

 

You can't help but to smile as you watched the show. How Tao and the others tried to attain your forgiveness.

{ She likes it }

 

How he hugged you tightly and showed off in front of the guess and the audience and celebrated with them.

{ They hugged!!! }

{ SkinSHIPPP!! } 

 

Then you heard someone pressing the doors keypad to open the door.

{ Hubby's here }

 

You stood up facing the door and saw your husband that you missed so much entered the house. 

He entered the house with an admiring expression on his eyes. He saw you and said "This is our house right?"

{ Hahahaha! He can't believe it }

 

You chuckled and nodded as you watched his eyes roamed around the house and stopped looking at you. You raised a brow and gave him a face.

 

Play this kekeke..

 

"Wae?" you asked.

He gave you a smirk and came towards you. "What's with the smirk." you said but you were surprised as he bridal carried you.

{ OOOOO0000000ooooooooo }

{ KYAAAAAA!!! }

{ Aish be quiet }

{ Aigoo these youngsters }

 

*How can she be so light?* Tao thought to himself.

 

He smiled widely as he walked towards the main door of the apartment.

{ Sweet tradition ~ }

 

"Mwo ya? Eodie ga? Yah. Chuhan!" you said with a startled tone.

He looked at your expression and chortled as he exited the door carrying you in his arms.

"We should do the couple entrance to our house now." he said as he excitedly looked at you. Your face were close to each other nearly touching each others nose.

{ Good Job TAO! }

 

You find his actions so cheezy and sweet but you can't just resist him when he acts like this.

{ She likes it }

 

You sighed in defeat with a smile on your face and crawled your arms around his neck. "I weight a lot and the house is quite big. Are you sure about this?" you said playfully.

{ Rei everyone would kill just to carry you like that }

{ Will you? }

{ Should I kill you then? }

 

He leaned closer to your face, now his nose is touching yours, and gazed into your eyes.

You were taken aback with his action and you're not on planning to give him this kind of skinship yet. AND YOU'RE FREAKING RECORDING. But you didn't have the strength to push him. You both looked into each other's eyes.

{ Ommo. are they going to kiss? }

 

Then Tao gave you a teasing smile as he said "Push the door for me".

{ Hahahaha! He can tease too }

 

You were dismayed by his teasing and can't believe that you've being teased by him. Normally you're the one doing the teasing, but now you're just helpless. You let out a small laugh and leaned into his chest as he turned your feet's direction to the door and you charged the door open using it.

He first went to the living carrying you. You both scanned the whole living room and were fascinated to the house's changes.

{ The house really have changed a lot. That designer is good }

 

*Her sunbaes are no joke to gift us all this stuffs.* Tao said to his mind as he roamed the living room.

Then you both went up and looked at the dinning table and the dining accessories. After that he went into the kitchen. He carried you near the cupboards as you opened it to show him what's inside. Then the both of you went to the bathroom. He told you to check if the water's pressure was alright you checked everything including the flush as he carries you.

{ She already checked it }

 

As he walked out towards the bathroom, you looked at him, totally into the new house happily.

You looked at him and said " You must be tired. Put me down."

Then you felt a shock as he playfully teased you by slightly dropping you and catching you in a glimpse.

"OM..ma.!" you said in shock and gave him a death glare.

{ Aigoo these couple. }

 

He laughed at your reaction * SHE SO CUTE! I'm going crazy.* he thought to himself and gave you a smile.

{ I'm so jealous! }

 

The smile that washed away your annoyance. But the thought of you being teased twice in a row now, makes you think that you have to get back at him anytime soon and teach him who's the boss of teasing.

You looked away to his gaze because you can't get mad at him if you look at his eyes. 

"Now, to the 2nd floor." You said as you patted his shoulder like he's some king of a horse.

He chuckled at you and went up to the 2nd floor. You both went to the work place first and then to the bedroom.

{ I think she's not heavy at all }

 

As he walked towards the bedroom, he quickly noticed the door and you both went to see the bathroom. You did the same thing there as you did to the other bathroom. Then, you both wandered to the master bedroom.

{ Ommo! 1st bed scene! }

He carried you near the bed and said "The bed is nice too. It's soft. The designer and your sunbaes are amazing." he said.

Then a small smirked was formed into your face as you watched his innocent admiration to the gifts.

 

*Hwang Zi Tao, it's payback time.* you mentally said.

{ She must be light. Tao is not even tired }

{ Maybe he's just pretending no to }

 

"The tour is over now. Put me down." you said and put you down near the bed. You walked towads the bed and sat down.

"This is where we will be sleeping every night from now on." you said as you caressed the bed cover slowly and then looked at him.

{ Oh! She's teasing him back! }

 

He shook his head to cover his face. You know he's blushing. *That's what you get for teasing me.* you thought.

Then you walked in front of him. You didn't need to make him look up because you can clearly see his face when he's looking down because of your height difference.

"Aigoo..wae are you blushing." you teased as you looked in to his red face. *Payback time.*

{ TAO-ssi control yourself }

 

You traced his chest with your hand as you playfully looked in your ring and started tapping your fingers playfully. 

His face became more red as he stood there and became a stone. 

{ Get a hold of yourself and use all your will power dude! }

 

You were laughing out loud inside your head celebrating your glory.

 

*Why is she doing this to me. If she keeps this up I might not be able to control myself anymore. DARN!* Tao thought. *What should I do. Move Tao move. She's just teasing you. getting back at you for teasing her earlier.* he said to himself forcing his body to move but failed.

{ He became stiff... Hahaha Boys }

 

You looked at him became a stone. You were mesmerized by his reactions and find it amazing. You don't know why but you like how he changes his expressions in a second.

*I guess I over did it. Mian hubby but you have to learn not to mess with me .kekeke* you thought to yourself and suddenly..

{ She's having fun}

 

Tao's stomach growled and you both heard it. He shockly look at you and you looked at him then burst out laughing.

{ Mood wrecker }

 

"Aigoo..someone's hungry." you said taking a step back to give him space coz he's still blushing because you're too near to him.

Then you looked at him and his embarrassed face. *He's hungry. Should I cook for him. But maybe he wouldn't like it.*

He looked at you shyly and you both stared at each other for a minute.

{ Starring contest }

 

* I want to taste my wife's cooking.* he thought to himself starring at you.

*Only if you hug me and tell me you want me to cook for you.* you shouted to your mind to him.

He stared at your eyes and feels like both of you were talking through your eyes. Then he slowly went towads you and gave you a hug.

{ KYAAAA!!! HUG!!! }

 

You were shocked at his actions *Did he just read my mind?!!* you thought as you wrapped your arms around his waist.

{ Tao can't help it. }

 

"Chuhan. I want to taste your cooking." he said in a cute-pleading tone while hugging you.

{ Aww... cute }

 

You're still shocked but you manage to get a hold of yourself and said "What do you want to eat?" as you pull back into the back and looked at his eyes.

{ So sweet aish }

{ The ahjussi is jelly }

 

"I want to eat meat that my wife cooked." he said in a sweet-begging tone.

You're just weak when he's being like this. "Arrasso. I'll make you something." you said to him and grabbed his hands as you escorted him to the living room.

"Wait here. I'll make it quick." you smiled at him and went to the kitchen. He didn't listened to you and went to watch you cook.

You tied your hair into a messy bun.

{ Ommo! y BUN! }

 

and put on the apron that has your group's sign.

{ Cute apron }

 

* Even her back looks beautiful * Tao chuckled leaning into the wall as he watched you cook.

{ Even her back is beautiful }

 

You went towards the fridge to get every ingredients you need and put it on the white table in the center in the kitchen.

 

Just imagine the table in the

center of the kitchen arrasso?

 

You seemed uncomfortable and felt something was missing as you washed the ingredients.

"Ah! Chuhan. Can you put some music on pls." you said to Tao who's watching you all this time.

{ She's still cool even though she's in her wife mode }

 

He nodded and connected his phone to the main speakers of the whole house. The designer installed the same speakers on your dorm and installed it all over the house.

He tapped on his phone and played the music

{ Oh! BigBang }

 

You looked at him when you heard the music. It was none other that bigbang's songs. He smiled at you and stick his tounge out.

You turned back and continued your cooking. You fastly made the meal and he was surprised as he watched you.

{ She's fast. }

{ She really looks like a real wife }

{ a perfect one }

 

"Chuhan you're so fast you look like a chef." he complemented you.

You let out a laugh and said "I am a chef." while cutting the egg rolls and put it on a plate.

"Mwo? you're a chef?" he said surprised.

{ Yes he is Tao }

"I studied culinary arts on the evening while I was doing vocational tourism course." you answered as you put the Galbi on another plate.

{ Hmmm.. That's a nice looking Galbi }

 

"I knew you studied tourism but I never knew you studied cooking." he said with a shocked tone.

"I guess you have to put more effort on searching your wife's information on internet." you answered as you pressed the off button of the rice cooker.

{ Aigoo ... you have to learn more about her Kid }

 

He stood there, probably in shock about the thing he just learned about you today.

You grabbed 2 sets of chopsticks, 2 spoons and 2 drinking glass. You piled the 2 glasses and put the chopsticks and spoons in it. Then you grabbed the plate of the eggroll and placed it on your left wrist still holding the drinking glass. and took the plate of Galbi with your right hand.

{ DAEBAKK!! }

 

He saw you brought all the things all at once like a professional waitress.

"Wuoah!" he roared and clapped  his hands. 

You chuckled and went to the dinning table and placed all the things there and went back to the kitchen to get two bowls of rice as Tao brought the drinks (apple juice and 1l of bottled water.)

With 30 minutes. You managed to make all of that as Tao did nothing but to watch you and feel veneration.

{ It's done already?!!! }

 

"Daebakk chuhan!" Tao said while he takes a seat. His mouth got watery seeing the food you made.

{ She's good }

 

You looked at him as he waited for you impatiently like a 5 year old kid and said "Go ahead."

{ He looks like a kid hahahaha }

 

His smiled widely as he said "I'll eat well." and started digging up.

" Delicious!! " he shouted with his eye widened looking at you.

{ I want to taste her cooking too }

 

You sat across the table facing him. You laughed at his reaction and said "Eung.. glad you like it. Eat more"

You ate with him as you watch him eat. * He really was hungry. Poor chuhan. Hope he likes it.*

Then you forgot about the thing in the oven. You quickly stood up and said "I'll just get something." and dash into the kitchen.

{ Ommo! where is she going? }

 

You took yout a flan and put it on a plate. You saw some heart shaped cutters and made a flan with it.

{ wuoahhhh }

 

You put the flan in the fridge to let it cool and returned to the dinning room.

{ JJANG of a wife }

 

"Everything's ok?" Tao said as he continued to deliciously munched his food.

You nodded and continued eating.

After you eat. You and your husband washed the plates together and sat on the sofa to watch TV. 

{ That's a good husband }

 

Then he took out his phone and started tapping it.

"Mwoya?" you asked your eyes were still glued on the TV.

"Nothing. I'm just searching more information about my wife" he said and smiled.

You nodded and stood up and went to the kitchen to serve the flan you made. You put it on a plate and grabbed 2 forks. You made your way back in the living room holding the plate and forks. You placed it on the table and he looked at what you just placed.

His eyes widened and turned to look at you with a shocked expression.

"You made this?" he asked.

You nodded and gave him a fork as you seated beside him.

The two of you devoured the flan in no time.

{ Woah! That is a nice looking dessert }

 

Tao ate it deliciously and you can feel that he's happy with your cooking.

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

 

Long chappie right?

kekeke

well ..

I'm not sure if i could update

tomorrow but I'll try my best

hope you liked it

Love me well <3 ~