Obentos

We Got Married?! [Editing]

After that long day off, you and the others resumed your packed schedules and with that, it’s already the day before you film we got married.

 

You told you manager that you’ll sleep on your newlywed house. Well not really to sleep because you still have to cook for your lunch.

 

Tao called you and said that he won’t be able to help you because he’s in China right now and will be coming back to Korea tomorrow to pick you up and go to the place stated in the mission card.

 

You arrived at your house at 3 am. You were tired and dive on the sofa.

*I’ll rest for 30 minutes, then start cooking.* with the you closed your eyes and drove to dream land.

 

When you wake up you looked at your phone and saw the time.

*it’s already 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 

And with that you hopped out of the sofa and ran in to the kitchen. Other ingredients were gone because you used them to make breakfast last time.

 

You mentally kicked yourself and sighed.

*I’ll just make anything. I can*

 

And with that you dashed and started cooking everything.

1 hour and 30 minutes have past and you managed to finished the lunch.

At the end you managed to make 4 different bentos and cupcakes.

 

"Phew. Finished at last." you cheered to yourself as you wipe a sweat on your forehead.

 

You looked at the time and saw it’s almost 8 am. You quickly closed the obentos and put them on a bag and went to shower.

 

Luckily, manager appa brought your outfit for today and don’t have to go to stylist omma.

With that you quickly showered and changed to your outfit. You put on some light eyeliner and lip gloss and just let your messy long hair lose.

 

In no time you heard the door opened and saw Tao sitting on the sofa.

“Hey.” You greeted him from the 2nd floor.

 “Hey.” He beamed softly and gave you a tired smile.

 

He must’ve been tired from all that schedules and flight. You went downstairs and he stood up to greet you with a sweet and gentle hug.

“Sorry for not being able to help you cook.” He whispered to your ear as he led his chin on your shoulders burying his face on your neck.

You caressed his back and tightened the hug. “It’s okay. It’s not even difficult. It was easy cooking.” You broke the hug and looked at his tired sleepless eyes.

"Have you eaten?" you asked him.

He shook his head.

"I've made extra rice balls its on the fidge go and eat ok." you said to him and he nodded.

“I’ll drive today you should sleep a little.” You said and traced his face with your fingers.

 

He held your hand and kissed them softly. Those soft lips that touched your hands sent chills unto your spine and made your knees want to melt.

“Anni… PD nim said that they’ll pick us up and us to the train station. We’ll use public transport today and don’t worry the security is tight and you have me.” He said with his tired voice.

 

You gave him a soft smile and gaze unto his eyes. “Arrasso. I’ll get ready now.” You said to him and went to look at the mirror and prepare the things you’ll need for today’s trip.

 

Today you wore the shoes Park Bom unnie gave to you. You looked at it on the mirror and smiled.

 

“Chuhan the van is here.” You heard Tao shouted from downstairs.

“Coming!” you shouted as you grabbed you jacket and bag. You looked one more time to the mirror and chimed “I’m so fine.” And chuckled.

 

You went down and saw Tao already carrying the bag of bentos and waiting at the door for you.

 

 

The two of you walked out of the house and went to the van escorted by security guards YG, SM entertainment and MBC sent.

 

{ Ommo! They’re here. }

{ They have tight security there. }

The van drove the both of you to the train station and there, you waited for the train. The people quickly recognized the two of you and caused a large crowd.

Tao was holding your hand and never let you out of his sight.

{ Aww they’re really look good together }

{ They are really a famous couple }

The security guards played their duty and kept the both of you away safe from the spazzing fans and paparazzi.

{ Ommo! Look at all those fans. There are even paparazzi! }

You took out the sunglasses your husband gave you last time and put it on. He saw you putting it on and chuckled.

{ She  really looks like a Hollywood star.}

“I didn’t know you brought it.” He chimed smiling as he looked at his reflection on your glasses.

{ Did he bought it for her? }

“Of course I have a bunch of glasses at home but this one is my favorite.” You said boasting.

He chuckled and fixed your bangs and you just smiled at him.

{ Aigoo.. they’re so sweet. }

The camera’s flash was flashing on your husband’s face as he looked at you. So, you covered his eyes with your hand’s shadow so it would shield him to all of those flashes.  

{ Awww }

He chuckled at what you did and pulled you in a hug.

{ They HUGGED!! }

*She’s so lovely.*

You hugged him back and the fans started to scream.

{ The fans are going cazy }

{ I'm going crazy too. }

You heard their squeals and lifted up your head to see his face and said “Yah… this is embarrassing. You’re fans will kill me.”

He tightened the hug and smiled as he replied “Let them be. I’m yours for today and I think I’m the one who’s going to be killed by your fans anyway. Let’s just go to hell together. Arracchi? ”

{ KYAA!! He's so romantic! }

You smiled and tried to break the hug but he pulled you back.

{ Should they really do this on a train station? }

“Let go now. It’s embarrassing.”

He grinned and asked you as he pulled you closer “You’re embarrassed to be hugged by your husband? Aigoo … I’m depressed.” And broke the hug and sulked.

{ Hahaha! he's rejected }

You chuckled at his cute sulking and held his hand and put it in your face.

“Nope. Not embarrassed at all. It’s just… hot in here.” You made an excuse so he’d stop sulking but didn't work.

He snubbed you and turned his back at you.

{ He's cute sulking }

You raised a brow and took the bag of bentos in his grip.

“You didn’t eat breakfast right?” you asked him but he ignored you and stick with his pouting. He went to a vending machine and bought energy drink as you looked busily on the bag.

{ Aww she's prepared }

He didn’t get to eat breakfast coz when he was about to eat the van arrived. Lucky you brought an extra bento for snacks.

“Chuuuuhann ~  .“  You said sweetly and saw him holding a can of energy drink.

{ DID SHE JUST DID AEGYO?!!!! }

{ OUR REI DID AEGYO!!!!! }

He quickly turned to you and looked you with dazzled eyes almost dropping the can he was holding. *Did she just show me her aegyo?!*

“Mwo-ya?” you asked looking at the can he was holding.

“Energy drink.” He answered.

{ Oh? but he didn't eat breakfast }

“You haven’t eaten breakfast yet right?” you said to him.

“Nope. I’ll just drink this.” He said still sulking.

{ Aigoo that bad for your health }

You raised a brow and took the drink from his hands exchanging for the bentos.

He looked at you and then to the bento on his hands.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“You can’t drink this if you haven’t eating anything.” You beamed.

{ Yeah it's bad }

“Ah.. Wae?!” he asked with an annoyed tone.

“It’s bad for your intestines.” You replied.

{ You tell him Rei-ah }

“Anni… anni. I want my drink. “ he insisted.

{ Listen to your wife.. Aigoo }

 

You rolled your eyes and said to him. “Then I’ll drink the half of it then.”

{ Andwe Rei!!! }

“But you haven’t eaten breakfast yet too.” He said.

“Yeah. We’ll just die together then.” You smirked and opened the drink.

{ She knows how to get to him }

{ No you can't! Listen to your wife would you! }

“Y-yah! It’s bad for your intestines.” He said as he tried to take the drink from you but you were fast and let out a big sigh of defeat.

*I’ll never win on her.* Tao sighed.

You looked at him with your poker face.

“Let’s eat first.” He said.

{ Hahaha.. She wins this round }

You let out a victory smile and walked towards him to see his reaction with the bento you made. He was about to open it but the train arrived.

The both of you boarded the empty carriage reserved for the two of you. You both seated beside each other and put down the bag.

“We still have 1 hour trip. So we can still eat.” He chimed.

You nodded and looked at how he opened the box.

{ Woahhh!! that's a nice looking breakfast }

“Woah! You made this?” he turned to you.

You nodded and said “Let’s eat.” As you grabbed a sandwich and fed it to him.

{ I'm hungry }

He smiled and all the traces of his sulking are long gone.

“Like it?” you asked.

{ Ofcourse you would. Rei even fed you. }

He nodded as he chew and chew. You ate the half of the sandwich that he munched.

{ Yah.. don't get mad at his husband. you fan ahjussis }

*Not bad.* you said to yourself as you eat breakfast.

He turned to you and asked you to feed him.

{ Kyooo ~ }

You raised a brow and looked at him with ‘what’ face.

“It’s your punishment for being embarrassed hugging me.” He said and pouted.

“Aigoo. Arrasso. This guy chinja. “ you chuckled and fed him as you eat. He didn’t eat everything unless you feed him.  

{ He won this round }

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Kekeke... short chappie?

Do you like our work?

Kekekeke

Love me well <3 ~