Sleep over

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Then you looked at clock and saw it was half past 3. You turned at them and said “Guys it’s late. Stay here for the night. The sofa in the living room and work room are all sofa bed. The master’s bedroom has a sofa and a big bed too. We have extra blankets.”

“You’re right.” Kris agreed as he reached his phone and called his managers.

 

“They said yes.” He chimed.

“Woahh!! Sleep over!” Kai and Sehun celebrated.

 

Tao gave them blankets each and helped them set up the sofa beds. Luckily, the designer that Ji Young sunbae hired bought a lot of spare blankets and sofa bed covers.

 

“Good. That’s settled then.” Suho said looking at their sofa bed neatly set up.

“So, the sleeping arrangements are...” Baekhyun said.

“Chanyeol, me, Luhan and Kai will sleep at the living room sofa bed. While the leaders will sleep on the sofa bed on the work place and Sehun will sleep on the sofa in the master’s bedroom.” He continued.

The members all nodded.

 

Kris and Tao went to a 24 hour mini mart to buy toothbrush and everything they’d need for the sleep over, while you check the closet for Tao’s extra pajamas to lend to the members.

 

The designer in charge also bought you and your husband 12 pair of matching pajamas.

 

You grabbed 7 of Tao’s pajamas and went down stairs to give it to the members.

“Yorobeun. Here’s comfortable clothing. The designer in charge bought it for Tao but for now you guys use it.” You beamed.

“Kamsahabnida Rei-ssi.” Suho took the pajamas in your hands and gave you a smile.

“Aigoo ~ It’s nothing Suho brother-in-law. And I think you should break the formalities, after all, we are now family and you’re older than me. That goes to everyone too except for Sehun and Kai.” You suggested.

“Well since you’re the one insisted, we’ll start today onwards Rei-ah ~ .” Chanyeol said as he lay down on the bed and watched TV.

“Rei-ah.” Luhan sing song and burst out a wild chuckle “It’s sounds weird. I never thought that I’d call my bias like this ever.” He continued.

You raised a brow to what Luhan said and he looked at you with a shy smile.

 

“Hyung is a big fan of ROYAL and you’re his bias.” Kai said as he wrestles Luhan.

“That’s right! When we first met you Luhan hyung was so jealous of Tao hyung.” Sehun added and joined the human sandwich.

“Ahh! I can’t breathe you brats get off---me!!” Luhan shouted as he struggles to break free from the maknaes.

You all laughed at their situation as you all look at them.

“Now. Now. Stop the ruckus, you might disturb the neighbors.” Suho calmed them down.

 

Then the door opened and you all saw Kris and Tao enter the house.

“How’s shopping?” Luhan asked them still on the bottom of the sandwich.

“We manage to buy everything, good thing there’s a 24h store nearby.” Tao said as he took off his shoes.

“Now you guys. Here’s the things go and wash up.” Kris handed them the plastic bag and Suho grabbed it.

“Thanks hyu--- .. hey! “ Suho said as he tried to peek on the bag but Chanyeol took it from him.

“Thanks hyung. Ok the orange toothbrush is mine.” He cheered as he took the toothbrush and throw the bag to s.

“Mine’s re—Yah, Sehun!” Kai said as Sehun snatched the tooth brush he was holding.

While the maknaes are running and fighting over the red toothbrush, Chanyeol and the other members went to the rest room and washed up.

 

“Oh. I see you gave them already the pajamas.” Tao turned to you.

You nodded and said “Hope you don’t mind.”

He smiled and said “I’ll go change and wash up now” as he went upstairs.

“Sorry about the trouble Rei-ssi.” Kris said and sat on the sofa bed.

“Nah... I like happy and noisy environment. I don’t feel lonely.” You said. “You all can sleep here whenever you like, you all know the password so just come whenever.” You continued.

He smiled at you and said “Kamsahabnida.”

“You can speak informally to me. I said it to the other members too.” You beamed.

He looked at you wide wide eyes at first but then he calmed down and said “Arrasso.”

“You better all get some rest. You and Suho will sleep on the study room’s sofa bed. Hope you don’t mind and we already fixed it.” You said.

He nodded and lay down on the bed. “I’ll wait for them to wash up first. You go and rest too. You’re still tired.” He counseled.

“Nee duizhang.” You said and went upstairs.

 

His eyes widened as the word duizhang echoed in his head. He sat up and watched you walk upstairs.

*What’s wrong with me everybody calls me that. No big Kris. What’s wrong with you.* Kris shouted in his mind.

 

You saw him looking at you and you waved at him and said “Goodnight duizhang.” As you went upstairs.

 

*That girl is weird.* Kris said to himself.

 

You opened the door and saw Tao shirtless. He turned towards the door and saw you enter the room calmly.

“Y-ya-yah! Chuhan I’m changing.” He stuttered.

You looked at him and nodded. “Eung. So?“ You asked him.

“Bwo?! Aren’t you scared or embarrassed?” he asked as he looked at you shocked.

“Anni. I’m used to seeing shirtless guys.” You replied and went inside the bathroom and grabbed your tooth brush and started brushing your teeth.

 

*SHE’S WHAT?!!!! SHE GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO.!* Tao shouted at his confused mind and walked towards the bathroom door. He didn’t dare to enter the bathroom so he knocked and talked there.

“You’re what?” he stormed outside the bathroom.

You heard him shout outside and you just rolled your eyes. *Ugh this Guy.* you hurried and rinsed your mouth and get out of the bathroom.

“My sunbaenims loves teasing the female staffs and other female artist by going around shirtless on their dressing room or the practice room. You saw them perform right? And I’m their favorite hobbae to tease but I got used to it and I don’t really care.” You explained and went to the closet to get a pair of pajamas.

*Ahhhh.. So. That’s why.* he said to his clarified mind.

 

You were about to take off your blouse when you feel him still standing there. You looked at him and asked “Aren’t you going out?” as you hold the tip of your blouse.

His eyes widened and looked at you “A-A..I-i-“  he stuttered and ran out of the bedroom.

*He’s so innocent.* you said to yourself and changed to your pajama and went down to the living room to check on them.

 

You went down and saw them all on their pajamas and resting on the bed while watching TV.

Then Kris walked out of the bathroom and said to them “It’s late, turn off the TV and go to bed.”

"Nee." They all chorused and obeyed their leader.

 

*Woah! Duizhang daebak.* you admired his leadership.

 

Then Tao went towards you with Sehun. “Chuhan, let’s g-go to bed.” He said blushing.

 

You looked at him and thought *what’s wrong with this guy?*

 

“Arrasso.” You said to him. “Goodnight brother-in-laws.” You beamed at the other members who’ll sleep downstairs.

“Good night Rei-ah ~ ” they chorused

 

You went up and Tao, Sehun, Suho followed you as Kris turned off the lights and followed back. The two leaders went to their room and said goodnights and thanks and the three of you went in to the master’s bedroom.

Sehun nervously lay down on the sofa and wrapped himself in his blanket. “G-g-good n-ni-night hyung and no-noona.” He stuttered and went to sleep.

“Goodnight Sehunnie.” You said and lay down on your bed. Then, you saw Tao awkwardly standing beside the bed looking at you nervously. You chuckled at his behavior and said “Were just going to sleep Chuhan.” 

“Yeah..b-b-but.” He said.

You were tired and just wanted to sleep. So you sat up and grabbed his wrist. You motioned him to the bed and cover him with the blanket.

 

He was soo stiff and really nervous. *OMG!!I’M SLEEPING WITH REI! WITH MY WIFE ON THE SAME BED! MUST NOT THINK DIRTY THOUGHTS* he hysterically said in his mind.

 

Then, you lay on the other side of the bed and said “Goodnight ugly, sleep okay.”

 

*Why is he so nervous, we’re a couple after all.* you asked yourself.

 

You can feel him lay nervously and held his breath while laying there with you.

*He can’t sleep. And I can’t let him have no sleep.* you said to you mind as you sat up and looked at him. He looked at you nervously and sat up too.

“Are you ok? Do you want to sleep alone?” You let out a big sigh and asking him.

“A-anni.. I was just..” he tried to explain.

You gave him a soft assuring smile and said “I’m ok sleeping with you and I trust you so let’s just sleep ok. We both have schedules tomorrow.” You said to him.

 

After hearing your words and seeing that smile he calmed down and nodded. The both of you lay down again. But you can still feel awkwardness on the other side of the bed. So you snapped and turned to him and rested your head in his arm.

“Goodnight husband.” You said as you wrapped your arms on his waist and went to sleep.

 

He was a bit startled when you changed your position, but when he heard your soft voice, he felt calm and looked at you’re sleeping face. *I won’t do anything weird right?* he asked himself.

 

Then you feel his arms wrapped around you and heard him said “Good night to you too wife. Thanks for today.”

A smile crept on your face and you nodded slowly. Then with that, you both fell asleep.

 

 

 

To be continued....


 

first night together

kekekke..

love me well <3 ~