Mother-in-law

We Got Married?! [Editing]

CONVERSATION: BLACK in Korean and GOLD in Chinese

 

Meeting  BG song!

 

Tao was waiting at the VIP waiting room and you went to see him sitting on the sofa playing with his phone. He’s pretty focused on his phone that he didn’t even notice that you came in.

You decided to give him a tease and went towards the back of the sofa and blew cold air in his ears making him shiver.

 

He quickly turned around whe he felt the cold air touch his ears and saw you grinning widely.

 

“You’re here.” He beamed and gave you a big hug smiling.

“Missed me that much?” you asked between the hug.

“Of course and we have a lot to talk about.” He said with a low tone.

You know he's talking about the movie and the kissing scene you will be doing with your brother-in-law.

“Let’s talk at home then.” You broke the hug and tip toed to whisper in his ears

“I missed you too.” And walked outside the room.

 

The both of you drove to the house and you were greeted with a feast.

{ Oh she's here. }

{ Where did they went? }

{ I think she just arrived from Hong Kong }

{ They're really busy huh }

 

“Woah!” you said while looking at the mouth watering food.

{ Dabeakk Tao }

“Like it? I prepared this because I know you’re tired and skip meals.” He said  to you.

{ Of course she likes it. I can see chicken }

{ Hahahhaa }

You looked at him with sparkling eyes and said “Thanks yeobo.”

{ She's really happy about the food }

 

 

The both of you sat on the dining table and feasted.

{ I think Tao eats like Rei now. }

{ Yeah you can have a big appetite if you're eating with a person who eats deliciously }

 

He looked at you devouring the food and chuckled.

{ He really likes watching her eat }

{ Who doesn't }

He was about to say something but hesitating at the same time. He doesn’t know if you’d like the news or not.

You saw him look at you and you know he wants to say something.

 

“What is it Chuhan.” You encouraged him to say what he wanted to say.

{ Huh? }

{ It's a couple connection. You won't understand }

He gave you a chuckle and said “Babe. My mom called.”

{ OMMO! }

 

You were eating while listening to his words when you suddenly heard the word ‘mom’ and chocked yourself. Making you cough for your dear life.

{ PUAHAHAHAHA }

{ She must be shock hearing the word mom }

Tao sat up and patted your back handing you a glass of water.

 

“ Yah. It’s not that of a big deal to kill yourself choking.” He said as he patted your back.

{ Oh it is. }

You regained your breathe and took a sip of water. “My mother in law called? What did she say?” you asked a little bit nervous.

{ It's the first time I see the confident Rei nervous }

{ Kyo }

“She said she wants to meet you but since were both busy and she’s in China, how about we give her a call?” he said.

{ OMMO! }

 

You were nervous but at the same time happy because your mother in-law actually wants to see you.

 

“We will visit her. I’ll cancel everything.” You said confidently and excited.

{ Ohhh.. She really wants to visit her huh }

His eyes widened knowing that you’re in the middle of making an important movie and have other schedules.

{ She'll put her in-laws first }

“Not now. I think we should prepare for it and go in a perfect timing.” He said. “For now let’s just give her a call and say that we will visit her someday.” He added and you realized that he has a point and nodded at his decision.

{ He's right. She's filming a movie right now right? }

{ Nee. In Cantonese }

{ Woahh }

 

He picked up his phone and started dialing as you quietly waited for a ring or a sound that will come from his phone that was set in a loud speaker.

{ This will be awkward }

You’re not even moving because you don’t want to make unnecessary noises that will make you miss something.

{ Hahaha She's not moving }

{ Look at her nervous }

The phone rang four times and stopped.

{ Oh she picked up }

 

“Hello?” a voice of an ahjumma was heard.

{ OMMO! }

 

 You know it was your mother-in-law. Hearing her voice makes you sit there like a stone and listened to his voice attentively.

{ She looks like a 5 year-old kid listening to a scolding }

You were stiff and nervous.

{ She's not moving an inch }

{ Kawaii }

Even though it’s just a phone call, you feel that she’s in front of you.

{ She's not in front of you Rei }

 

“Mama. It’s me Tao.” Your husband chuckled upon hearing his mom’s voice.

{ OMMO! }

“Oh. My child. How are you?” she asked her son’s wellness.

{ She sounds like a caring mother }

“I’m doing well.” He smiled and turned to look at you totally stiff.

{ PUAHAHAHA She looks like a puppy }

 

Tao noticed that and he grabbed your hand and gave you an assuring smile mouthing ‘don’t worry’ but didn’t help you.

{ Good thing Tao's there her }

“I’m with my wife now. Want to talk to her?” Tao said over the phone.

{ This is it! }

“OH! You’re with Ms.Rei?!” you heard his mom chuckle over the line and made you happy knowing that she kind of likes you.

{ Is she a fan of Rei? }

“Yes. Here.” Tao smiled at you and gave you the phone.

{ Rei make us proud! }

{ Wait! She can speak Chinese?! }

You’re eyes widened at the sudden pass of the phone but you nervously took it.

{ NO!! DON'T end yet }

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Meeting with inlaws are sooo

Nerve wrecking

Love me well <3 ~