Kid hubby

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

At the end, you, together with your manager, sunbae and EXO’s managers managed to take all members except Tao in to the van and they left.

 

Your two sunbaes watched the van disappeared on the road.

 

Meanwhile, you’re down stairs try to look for your belongings and your husband’s.

 

Baby maybe by SNSD

 

Then, you went towards your sleeping husband and tried to wake him up.

 

“Chuhan. Wake up. The party is over.” you said as you patted his legs.

He groaned and touched his head. “Five more minutes.” He mumbled.

 

“We should go home now. Mama is waiting for us at home.” You shook him.

 

He reached your wrist and pulled you to him making you land into his body.

“Mwo-ya!” you said and tried to stood up but he wrapped his arms around you and you couldn’t move.

“Yah. Tao. We’re in our lounge and still recording.” You smacked his chest.

He chuckled and said “Give me a kiss and I’ll let you go.”

You raised a brow and said “I won’t let you touch me if you don’t get up.”

“But I just wanted a kiss.” He pouted and let go of you.

“I’ll give you one later.” You stood up.

 

 

You watched the cleaners walk out of the lounge bar and then turned to your drunken husband.

“What’s wrong?” you asked him as he frowned.

“I want my kiss now. My head hurts and if you kiss me, the pain will go away.” He sulked like a 5 year old kid as he sat up.

You sighed in defeat and lifted up his chin so he could look up to you.

“I’ll give you a kiss but don’t sulk anymore okay?” you said to you kid hubby and he nodded smiling.

 

You leaned down and gave him a kiss. His breath stinks with alcohol but you don’t have a choice. You just can’t resist this guy.

As the kiss continued you felt him pulled you towards him and his hands crawled on your legs.

You slowly broke the kiss and looked at him with a brow arched up.

 

“Wae did you end it so quick?” he nagged.

You just looked at him and felt his hand still there.

“Babe you’re such a ert when you’re drunk.” You teased.

 

He looked at you confused and when he realized where his hands are, he quickly kept his hands to himself and starred at you with a face full of guilt.

“Mi-mianhae. I didn’t mean to.” He tried to explain.

 

You chuckled and patted his head.

“You’ve become a ert my love, I don’t love you anymore. I’ll give you away to your saesang fans.” You joked.

 

He looked at you with a frown face and his face started to change into a crying one.

“I- I –I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” he stuttered and started crying.

 

He was having some problems with the saesang fans. They even went and installed a tracking device on one of his birthday gifts that made him upset.

 

*He’s so cute when he’s drunk omg.* you said inside you head as you watched him crying in sadness.

 

Then you came closer to him and gave him a hug saying “I was just joking. Don’t cry.”

He hugged you back as he buried his face in to your stomach.

“Bu-but y-you said you’ll gi-give me ah-a-way to the sae-saesang fans.” He said sobbing. You can now hear his cries.

“I was just teasing you. I won’t let them have my chuhan.” You said smiling at his cuteness.

 

“And-and y-you said you do-don’t l-love me e-e-anymore because i-I’m a pe-per-ert.” He sobbed.

“It was just a joke. You can touch me everywhere you like coz you’re my chuhan.” You caressed his back. “Don’t cry anymore okay.” You said.

 

He was still sobbing when your sunbaes entered the lounge.

“Rei. Your manager is wai---.” Se7en was saying when he stopped and saw you hugging Tao and they heard Tao sobbing.

 

The two ran to the both of you as fast as they can.

“What happened?” GD asked worried.

You turned to them smiling and said “Don’t worry sunbaes. It’s nothing serious. I just .”

“Aigoo. Don’t too much. He’s a good guy.” Se7en scolded you.

“Eung.” You looked down at your sobbing husband still has his face glued on your stomach.

“Well, we got to go now. I have schedules tomorrow.” GD said and you nodded.

“Thanks for everything sunbaes.” You said and high fived the two.

“Can you take care of him alone?” Se7en asked.

“No problem sunbae he’s just crying and if anything’s up. I have manager appa.” You replied. “You should go now. Thanks for everything sunbaes.”

“No problem hobae. Happy birthday again.” GD said and kissed your temples.

“Be careful at home okay.” Seven said and reached for a kiss on your forehead. “Happy birthday, princess.”

 

Tao was still crying and didn’t care about anything as he was very depressed to your tease. He’s really drunk.

You watched the two go out of the room as you and Tao were the only ones on the room.

“Let’s go home too. Manager appa is waiting for us outside.” You said as you traced his shoulders.

“You’re not mad at me anymore?” he asked still having his face into your tummy.

“I was never mad I was just teasing you baby.” You said.

He looked up with crying face stained by tears. “Chinja?” he asked.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

The kiss I promised

kekeke

Hope I didn't dissapoint y'all

Love me well <3 ~