Bye, Hawaii

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Kekekeke

Another song ~

 

You both arrived at the hotel and went to the pool on the top floor. As expected, no one's there.

"Not bad." you said looking at the big pool.

"Daebakk. We should've gone here earlier." Tao beamed.

"Finally, We can go for a descent swim." you said and took off your clothes leaving your bikini.

 

You bought the white bikini earlier while Tao was busy looking for that stupid diving suit and you sneakily wore it when you went to change in your dry clothes before the both of you went on the hotel.

 

"YAH! Put on your shorts at least." Tao hissed but you ignorned him. "And Since when did you change into that piece of cloth?" he said.

"No big. There's just the two of us here." you said ignoring him and splashed into the pool.

"Besides, you already touched me so there's nothing to be shy at." you teased and he blushed.

 

He chuckled and took off his shirt and jumped into the water. He swam towards you and tried to tickle you but you're not the ticklish type and just raised a brow.

 

"What are you doing?" you asked him.

"You don't have tickles?" he asked.

"Anni." you replied and his eyes widened.

"W-wae?!" he asked.

"Molla, but it's not what you think. I'm still ." you smirked.

 

He looked away and blushed.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and said "but my lips and chest aren't anym0re." teasing.

He kissed your shoulder and pulled you closer to him.

You know he's blushing and chuckled. You teasingly bit his ear that made him ticklish.

"Yah. Since when you become too teasy?" he said covering his ear that you bit.

You smirked and teased "Since you took my chest's ity."

 

Back ground song

I missed this song ~ 

 

He sighed and lo0ked down. "I'm sorry." he mumbled enough for you to hear.

You swam towards him and gave him a hug. "Don't be sorry. I don’t regret it one bit. I'm happy that it's you. I'm just teasing."

He hugged you tightly and said "Thank you."

 

The both of you played on the water for hours and then went to the hotel's restaurant after changing to have dinner.

After the dinner, the both of you fixed your things and checked out to the hotel and went to the airport.

The both of you slept on the whole flight way back to Korea knowing the haggard schedules waiting for the both of you especially your debut with Minzy.

 

 


 

Back ground song  ~

 

After going to Hawaii, you went directly to the company because today is the release of the final teaser.

After 30 minutes of release, the views in YouTube reached half a million already earning a big success of the teaser. After that response, you and Minzy started the rehearsals til breaking dawn.

 

After that rehearsal, you went to your dorm and rest a little because you have to go back to practice at 11am tomorrow.

 

You woke up at 9am and took a shower then went to the rehearsals.

You and minzy together with the backup dancers practiced til 8pm and went to eat supper together.

 

You were all eating at the company's canteen when SeungRi came in storming the whole building looking for you.

 

"YAH! MS. REI YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY!" he said and went towards you and Minzy.

"What's wrong oppa?" Minzy asked.

"HOW COULD YOU KISS A GUY IN FRONT OF MANY PEOPLE? DOES HE LOVE YOU? WHAT IF HE'S ONLY PLAYING WITH YOU?!" He exploded.

You raised a brow and said "You saw the broadcast?"

He sighed and brushed his face due to frustration. "Rei. How can you do that? You’re not even dating. It's just a reality show." he said.

You chuckled and said "It's okay sunbae. I got this. Besides, you're there to kill him if he ever messes with me. But I doubt it. He even proposed for a real wedding." His and the others’ eyes widened.

"What real marriage?! You aren’t even aloud to date! This show was just an exemption." He said.

You chuckled and said "I know, that’s why I didn't accept. Trust me on this sunbae." you said.

"I trust you my daughter. The one I don't trust is that guy." he said.

"Then how about I set you a meeting with him so you could know him well?" you proposed.

 

"Sure." he said.

"By the way, the other members also want to meet him. Prepare him for Daesung hyung and Jiyoung hyung. Expect for other sunbae's scolding too." he added.

 

You let out a sigh and said "I'll ask him when and I’ll just call you to settle the time. Thanks sunbae." you said.

"Anything for my daughter. By the way, the teaser is a bomb. You two worked hard." he praised both you and Minzy.

"Thanks oppa." Minzy said.

Seungri ruffled her hair and said "Keep up the good work. I got to go now." he gave you a kiss on your forehead and left.

 

Minutes after he left, your phone was stormed with calls and messages.

 

"yoboseyo?"

"YAH! How can you kiss like that?!" Tablo scolded you.

You could hear his wife saying "Let her be. Besides, that kiss was daebakk. She's really my hobae."

"hye jungah don't get involve in to this." he said to his wife.

"hey kid. Set me a meeting with him. I want to talk to him."

"nee. I'll call you later." you said and hung up.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Kekekeke

Coming up

Sunbae's Explosion

and

MRENZY's debut

BTW I just started another fanfic

It's chaptered

here it is (ft. Kai + OC )

 

Love me well <3 ~