Surprise

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Tao cuddled with you on the bed as you both whispered at each other.

“How did you come here?” he whispered.

“My stylist dragged me to the airport and said to go here.” You said.

“How about your filming?” he asked.

“I’ll have to go back at 10 am sharp and catch my flight back.” You sighed.

“I won’t be able to send you to the airport because the fan signing will start at 10 and we have to go there at 9.” He said upset.

You tightened the hug and said “Don’t worry. I’ll be fine by myself and your manager will take me to the airport.” You said. “For now let’s just enjoy the moment while we can.”

He let out a breathe and hugged you back “ You’re right. You better take a nap.” He said and you nodded and both of you drove to dreamland.

 

 

Everything is pretty <3 ~

 

 

The next morning, you woke up alone in an unfamiliar room.

*Where am I?* you sat up. Your eyes roamed the whole room and saw Tao’s guys clothes and things.

* I’m in Japan. Right I almost forgot.* you remembered what happened last night.

*I guess I better get going then.* you stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

 

You were about to wash your face when something caught your attention, A ring on your left hand in your ring finger.

 

*Mwoya? I don’t remember putting a ring before I left Hong Kong.* you thought to yourself.

 

Then you remembered something, last night before you sleep, Tao whispered something to you. You tried to remember as you close your eyes.

“Happy 200th anniversary, my love. Let this ring be the sign of our love. I love you” his soft voice echoed in to your mind.

You opened your eyes and stare at the ring as a smile crept on your face.

*Thanks babe.*

 

You were ready to go to the airport when your phone vibrated.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Oh Rei-ah. It’s me Min unnie.” She cheered. “How was your night?”

You just chuckled at her question.

“Anyway, the filming is cancelled for today. The place was occupied and they said they couldn’t do anything about it. The filming will resume tomorrow so you can enjoy the day off and come back tomorrow.” She beamed.

“Thanks unnie.” You chimed. “I owe you.”

She chuckled and said “Aigoo. It’s my job as your unnie to make you happy. Now enjoy yourself and buy me a souvenir. Chanye unnie and Junghae wants something from Japan too.”

“Nee unnie thanks again.” You said.

“Okay now hang up and enjoy.” She said and hung up.

 

You let out a small laugh because of your unnies’ behavior. *Thanks unnies*

 

You exited the room and you were greeted by their manager hyung.

“Oh Rei-ah Min sent me a text and told me you’ll be staying for today. Where do you want to go?” he asked.

You gave him a smile and said “Have you eaten yet? I’ll treat you Mr.Im Hyun Kyun.”

“Sure. Where do you want to go?” he said. He’s the cool manager and very close to the group.

“Startbucks? But I think I need to rent something 1st.” you said.

“Rent what?” he asked.

“Let’s go and you’ll see.” You said as you put on your heels and went out.

You went to a vehicle renting shop and rented a motorbike similar to what you have in Korea.

“I could drive you, you know.” The manager nagged.

“Yeah. But I want this I’m planning on visiting them today.” You smiled.

“We’re going to the fan signing?!” he said with a shocked tone. “What if fans recognize you?!”

“Don’t worry they won’t.” you said.

 

After renting the bike, you rented 2 helmet and told the manager to go to the fan signing event in-case EXO needed him.

“I’ll stay.” He insisted. “Tao and the gang told me to stay with you the whole time.”

“Waeyo?” you raised a brow.

“Because you can’t disguise yourself, you’re too stunning to hide.” He admitted and you just chuckled at his answer.

“Thanks. But I’ll be fine.” You said.

 

*Aish! Hyun shik(Manager appa) is right, she’s stubborn.* he let out a defeated sigh.

“Since you’ll just insist, I’ll let you go but 1st we have to go something with your outfit.” He said and told you to follow him.

“Clothes shop?” you raised a brow.

“At least look normal and disguise yourself if you want to get out of the fan signing alive.” He said and picked up the simplest clothes he could find. Then he bought a converse along with the clothes and you raised a brow.

“Uhm, I can’t wear flat shoes.” You said.

 

You don’t wear flat shoes because you’re not used to them. You always tripped or you’re legs just scramble when you were one.

 

“If you want to go, you’ll wear this.” He said as he went to the counter and paid for the clothes.

“Here” he handed you the paper bag. “Go to the changing room and change in to this.” He said and you obeyed him.

 

Minutes later, you exited the room and asked “Is this enough?”

You were wearing a plain white t-shirt and plain jeans with the converse but you still look like Royal’s Rei except for the height.

He shook his head sideward as he think of a way that you won’t be recognized. “Wait inside the room.” He said and walked away to get more things to cover you.

 

“Here” he handed you a mask and a plain white hoddie and you quickly wore it.

“Now?” you asked.

“Turn around” he said as he scans you.

“Okay were good. Wear this too.” He handed you a thick black scarf and a fake big eyes glasses.

“Thank you.” You said.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

How's the story so far?

Like it or It's getting boring

:S

I'm worried...

Love me well <3 ~