Rei's Visitor

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Today's visitor is..

After school's Lizzy

 

 

{ She's not wearing any make-up? }

{ She's still pretty though }

“Everything is in place.” Tao said giving to a back hug.

{ It's D-Day!! }

{ And they're still sweet }

{ Ommo! }

“Yup were all good.” You said.

 

All of you were looking at the feast when the doorbell rang.

{ A guest!!! }

“Is it your guest or mine?” Tao asked.

{ Who is it? }

“I think it’s mine.” You said and went to open the door.

{ Ohhh.. who did she invite? }

“Yes?” you looked at the screen and saw your sunbae using the camera screen as mirror.

{ Aigoo. }

{ Sebeun! Sebeun! }

 

"Yoboseyo?" you asked.

"It's me. Open up." you saw Dong Wook (SE7EN) sunbae on the screen.

{ Hahahaha... YG family. }

"Eung." you said and opened the door.

 

Guys enjoy this song 

kekekeke

 

You turned to the guys, who were all standing nervously preparing to greet your guess,

{ hahaha Their nervous }

and said "Se7en sunbae has arrived."

{ Kyoo }

They all gulped nervously and gave you an awkward smile.

{ Don't make it too obvious guys }

 

You can feel their nervousness in the air. You chuckled at ther reaction and said

"Don't be nervous and dont worry He's a little bit normal than bigbang sunbaes."

{ Hahahaha! Normal?! }

 

They all gave you smiles but your words didn't ease their nervousness.

You heard the someone knock on the door and you dashed to open it.

"Sunbae NIIIM!!" you cried.

{ Ommo!! }

He gave you a smile and ruffle your hair. "How's my dongsaeng doing?" he asked lively.

"I'm good. Come in." you welcomed him.

"This is our house." you said to him as you lead him in the living room where the others are.

{ They're really close huh }

His eyes wander the house and said "Not bad. Those guys aren't bad at giving gifts."

{ They're good at it. }

You heard what he said and nodded saying "Yeah".

 

The both of you arrived at the livingroom and the exo gave your sunbae a polite greeting.

{ Go EXO. He won't bite }

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." they chorused.

Your sunbae bowed back and said "Nee, Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Rei's sunbae."

{ Proud much }

 

 

 

For seven's entrance

Buahahaha

 

You walked towards your husband and held his hands "Sunbae. This is my husband Tao." you introduced your husband.

{ Aigoo.. presenting her husband }

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Tao inmida." he politely introduced himself.

"I'm Seven nice to meet you Tao. Please take care of our fragile princess. She eats well so you better work your off and feed her whatever she wants okay." your sunbae said and reached his hand for a handshake.

{ Hahahaha.. That's right. Every sunbae's job.... }

{ To humiliate their hobaes }

{ hahahahhaa }

 

Tao chuckled to what your elder said and shook hands with him.

{ Seven is a good mood raiser }

 

You elbowed tao because of agreeing with your sunbaes' joke.

{ Aigoo... these two }

 

Changing the topic, you started introducing your brother- in-laws.

"This is s. Kris the leader." you said gesturing your hands towards Kris.

"Nice meeting you seven sunbaenim." Kris said and did a little bow.

{ He's so handsome }

{ Isn't he? * High five* }

"Nice to meet you too Kris-ssi. You can start feeling comfortable now." seven joked breaking the ice between him and the others.

{ hahahaha ... Seven is still the best with variety shows }

"Nee. I will try." the leader responded.

 

You continued to introduce them to your sunbae .

"Next is lay." you chimed pointing at Lay.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lay inmida." he said and gave your sunbae a dimple smile.

{ Aww his dimples are a killer }

"This is Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and and their maknae Sehun." you introduced them to him and he gladly greeted them.

 

They all took a sit and chatted.

{ The mood is not that awkward }

 

Seven raised his brow and turned to asked you

"I thought they were 12. Where's the others?" he asked.

{ *nods* }

 

“They’re still on their schedules.” Kris replied to the visitor’s question.

“Ohhh.. Is that so? That’s a pity. I wanted to meet them though.” Se7en chimed.

“They’ll be here soon.” Lay added.

“Oh. Okay then. Maybe I could meet them after all. Anyway, I like the house’s design. Those guys did well on giving gifts.” He chimed.

{ Yeah all thanks to Bigbang }

“Yes. I we’re very thankful for Bigbang sunbae-nims for gifting us a luxurious gift like this.” Tao said.

Se7en let out a small chuckle and said “Not that I’m swashing but I thought them to how to gift like that.”

{ Hahahaha }

{ Really? not boasting? really ? }

 

They all laughed at your sunbae’s playful boasting when the doorbell rang.

 

Tao excitedly stood up and cheered “I’ll get it!” then ran towards the door.

 

“It must be his special guest.” You chimed.

“Hmmm. So.. I’m your special guest then?!” your sunbae asked smiling.

“Kurom.” You answered proudly.

He gave you a chuckle and said “You know that your others sunbaes will get jealous when they watched this right?”

All of you laughed and you said “They shouldn’t be. I texted them all and you’re the only one who’s free.”

{ PUAHAHAHA! More like she didn't had a choice. }

His face frowned and looked at you “So I’m more likely the last resort. Aigoo… my heart is hurting Rei-ah” he said as he acted like his heart was really in pain.

{ Aigoo... this sunbae }

“Aigoo… but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re my coolest and most likely normal sunbae.” You tried to soothe his ‘heart’.

{ She's really good at changing people's mood }

He smiled and regained his composure as he grinned and said “Well. Since you said that. I’ll let this slide this time.” Making all of you laugh out loud.

{ He's already recovered?! }

 

Then, the Tao came in along with his guest behind him.

 

“Yeobo and guys. This is my guess.” He beamed excitedly.

{ OMMO! }

 

 

 

 

Of course, To be continued.. hahahahaha

 

 

 

 

Aren't I a troll?

XDDDDDD

Love me well <3 ~