For your ache is mine

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

You can feel that something’s up. So you broke the hug and turned to him.

 

“What’s wrong?” you asked him and saw his face tinted with sadness.

{ She knows him well }

He looked at your worried eyes and gave you a forced smile. “Nothing. I just missed you.” He answered.

 

*Aigoo… he’s still worried huh.* you thought to yourself as you know that he was lying. You know that he’s still feel bad about making you wait for hours in the cold last time.

 

You cupped his face and stare in his eyes.

 

Kekekeke SONG <3 ~ 

 

He was a bit surprised with what you did but he managed to kept his calm and stare back.

{ She's sweet }

“I’m okay now. The doctor said that if I rest, sleep and eat a lot. I’ll be back in my healthy state and the wound is quickly healing. It doesn’t even hurt now.” You assured him and gave him a hug.

{ I think no one can lie to her }

He sighed and hugged you back as he buried his face into your neck.

“Guenchana. Jinja.” You whispered and he slightly nodded.

{ I hope your saying the truth Rei-ah }

 

 

---------Tao’s interview ---------

 

Q: What did you feel when you saw your wife on the camp?

 

{ I bet he was holding himself from crying and punching that general }

Tao sighed sadly and said “I felt like a thousand daggers were stabbing my heart. Every time she fell, my urge of taking her away from that camp grows and the sight of her not eating well makes me want to not continue watching anymore.” He said in verge of tears.

{ *remembers the suffering moments and crying* }

“She’s always acts cool and calm but she can’t really hide her kind heart. I know that she didn’t eat much because she was thinking of the other soldiers, probably thinking that they could have her share of her food even though she’s the one who need the food most.” He continued.

{ Our Rei is really king T^T }

“I was a bit mad to the general making my wife and brothers suffer like that. But knowing that they will learn something with it, I just can’t let myself stop them.”

{ If you're mad, I'm furious }

“Even though my heart hurts I know they were suffering more than me and seeing her suffer and cry in the last mission, I felt that I’ve been killed. But at the same time I feel proud of her because she was really brave and strong.”

{ Poor Tao he must've suffered a lot }

{ All these really happened?! }

{ nods* }

 

Q: Why were you sad when you were with your wife at the house?

 

Tao looked down and shook his head as he answered “It was just, I can’t bear to see her like this. She can’t even walk now."

{ Rei wasn't the only one who was hurt }

"I went to the hospital to visit her. I saw that she wasn’t healthy back then and that sight of her hurts my heart.”

{ If i have a girlfriend, i'd be sad if she's sick too. I can't imagine my wife being sick when I have one }

 

Q: What do you want to do now?

 

“I’ll take good care of her more. Seeing her being so strong in the last mission, I feel like she must need a strong husband to lean on just in cases like this. I want to become a reliable husband where she can always count on.”

{ That's the spirit Tao-ssi }

“With her as my inspiration, I too will become strong for her and support her.” He answered.

{ Go TAO x REI couple }

 

----------Your interview -----------

 

Q: What happened to your husband?

 

“I think he’s still sad about me being injured and guilty when he kept me waiting for him last time. He’s just really thinks hard. I’m totally fine now.” You answered.

{ She's like reading her husband like a book }

“I guess he just cares for me very much. But isn’t he a little bit over caring? He doesn’t even let me walk.” You chuckled.

{ Anni. He's just doing his part Rei-ssi }

{ If all men is like you and Tao all wives won't be able to breathe anymore }

 

Q: What did you felt when your husband called you last time in the camp?

 

You chuckled a little bit embarrassed knowing that the part where you were crying was recorded too.

“The whole day I was in that camp, I kept myself cool and did the best I can. Even though it was hard, I still did anything to accomplish everything knowing that people and especially my husband will see me.” You replied shyly.

{ She's shy because of crying? }

“I want to become a wife that he can be proud of. But after that long tiring day that was like years to me, hearing his voice made me weak and want to run to him.” you said with all sincerity.

{ sobs* }

“Maybe it’s because I was tired mentally and physically that I couldn’t control my emotions and just cried like a crazy person there. I’m not really a kind of person who cried easily. But that moment was an exemption.” You ended.

{ It's because you missed your husband }

 

-------------- End of the interview ----------

 

After that heart to heart talk with your husband, the food arrived and he set the food on the dining table himself. You wanted to help but he ordered you to just sit there in the living room and he can take care of everything himself.

{ Ohhh.... remarkable }

After arranging the food, he ran towards you and you stood up holding your crutch ready to go to the dining table but he stopped you.

{ Hahahaha Rei you won't walk today }

He gave you a poker face and stayed like that for a while.

“What?” you asked as he kept looking at you.

{ He wants to carry you }

“What did the doctor said? You can’t walk yet and don’t push yourself too hard.” Tao scolded.

“But I won’t get tired by just going to the dining table you know.” You reasoned.

{ Yeah right }

“Anni. If you’re with me you will not walk. I will carry you everywhere you want to go and if you need anything, I’ll get or do it for you.” He beamed.

{ Awww... He's so sweet }

You frowned and said “Yah. I know I’m injured and just got out in the hospital but isn’t this to much?”

{ I know right. You tell her Rei. }

He raised a brow and said “No not much at all.” In a mono tone.

You sighed and smiled. *It’s teasing time!* you chimed in your head.

{ She likes it }

You reached your hand and put it in his well-built chest and said “Then will you follow me to the bathroom too?”

{ Hahahaha teasing again }

“Gurom.” He said not being affected to your tease.

{ :O }

*Keep your calm Tao. She’s teasing you again.* he said to himself.

{ ert KYA!! }

You raised your brows as you were a bit surprised at his reply and was expecting another one.

 

You just gave in a defeated sigh and put down your crutch as you stood with one foot. “Arrasso. You win. I won’t walk.” You said to him.

{ He wins this time Rei-ah }

Hearing you give up, Tao’s face lightened up and smiled widely. “Let’s eat then.” He said and carried you to the dining table.

{ She's so lucky }

 

He let you sit on a chair and handed you your silverware to eat. To your surprise, the beef was even cut in small pieces.

{ She's like the princess and Tao's the butler }

{ *poker face* ... i thought you'll say prince }

You smiled at your husband and said “Thanks hun.”

{ OMMO! She called her hun }

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

 

 

Love me well <3 ~