Dinner and 'THAT'

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

song ~

 

“Yah. You seemed more tiny today Rei-ah” Xiumin chimed as he compare his height to you.

You looked at him with poker face and said “Yeah, your manager told me to wear flat shoes so no one will notice me and look normal.”

“Hahahaha… No one will notice you alright. They might not even see you.” Chanyeol joked and you pouted.

“Aigoo. Is out Rei pouting?” Suho chimed laughing.

“Noona is so little.” Sehun went close to you and compare your height with his. “Woah. Daebakk noona. You don’t even reach my chest.”

“Yah. I’m your noona respect.” You playfully hissed and they all laughed.

“But seriously if you call Sehun and Kai oppas in front of people who doesn’t know you, they’ll believe you.”  Chen beamed.

“Hahaha very funny in-laws.” You said for of sarcasm.

“Why don’t you try it once?” D.O asked.

“Try what?” you raised a brow.

“Calling us oppas.” He said.

 

The other looked at you waiting for your response attentively.

 

“Uh… Maybe later after we eat.” You said and walked faster but since your feet is not used to flat shoes, you tripped. Luckily, your brothers are fast enough to catch you.

 

“Yah be careful would you.” Kris scolded you as he let go of your waist and helpe you stand straight.

* Aigoo. some things never change. She still loves sweeping the floor.* he thought to himself.

 

“Mianhae. I’m still not used to wearing flat.” You said and held one of the nearest your brother’s arms to guide you from walking.

“I know you’re short but you’re shorter that I expected.” Chanyeol beamed as you grabbed into his arms to walk.

“Psh… You’re just abnormally tall.” You said as you all took a sit.

 

Everyone chatted and ate deliciously including you. Of course Tao ordered something grand for you and you were contented of it. Everything about you being locked up and such are now long forgotten.

 

You all went back to the dorm as they all change clothes for disguise because you all decided to tour Japan. They all wore simple clothes and covered their faces.

 

Banana party by yozoh

 

Of course you were waiting at the living room as they change but you forgot something inside Tao and Baekhyun’s room. You went in not even knocking and saw Tao topless and Baekhyun tying he’s shoes up.

 

“Y-yah. Do you know how to knock?!” Tao scolded you as he covers himself with his shirt.

“Oh. Right you’re topless. So?” you said as you sat on his bed and he was topless in front of you. You’re used to seeing a topless guy because of your sunbae’s teasing.

“What?! are you a ert or something?” Tao hissed at you.

“What? Me? ert? Are you serious? I just went in to unplug my phone’s charger and for your information, I’m not a ert. Wae? Are you ?! You’re not. You’re wearing pants. It’s not like I won’t see it sooner or later.” You snapped.

 

Their eyes both widened at what you said as they both took a step away from you covering their bodies like you’re some kind of a ert.

 

“What?!” you raised a brow.

“I-I don’t know what to say to you Rei-ah.” Baekhyun stuttered.

“About what? It’s true, I’ll see it sooner or later.” You said to them.

“YAH! How can you think about those things!!” Tao scolded you.

“Why not?! It’s not like I don’t want it.” you said and cross your arms. “You don’t want it?” glaring at him.

“It’s not that, I-I I think we’re just not ready yet.” Tao said.

“Wae ~ ? we already have the ticket thought.” You said and pouted.

The two boys looked at each other asking the same question.

“Ticket?”

 

“Yeah. Psy sunbaenim gave me two plane tickets to Hawaii and he told me that I should take Tao. We’re going to the beach and of course you won’t wear any jacket there won’t you?” you said.

“Wait you’re not thinking about dirty things right?” you raised a brow and the two looked down and kept quiet as they blushed hard.

“No way! PUAHAHAHAHAHA!” you laughed at them and clapped your hands. “Aigoo. erts.” You said and stood up from the bed.

“I better go out I don’t want to be with erts.” You said laughing.

 

You sat on the sofa together with Sehun still laughing hard. “Hahahaha… Daebakk!” you said laughing.

 

“What’s so funny noona?” he asked.

“Aigoo. Our maknae shouldn’t hang out with Tao and Baekhyun. They’ll poison your innocent mind.” You said as you tapped his shoulders and bursted laughing.

 

The others heard you laughing your off as they all went to the living room to check up on you.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Kris asked as the others look at you.

 

You stopped laughing and saw Tao and Baekhyun go out of the bedroom. As soon as your eyes met theirs, you bursted out laughing again grabbing your stomach.

“I can’t… laugh anymore. Hahahha. My stomach hurts.” You said as you tried to regain your calm.

 

“What’s wrong with your wife?” Luhan elbowed Tao.

He just blushed and said “Nothing.”

“Aigoo. She’s really having fun all by herself.” Xiumin said smiling being into your laughing.

“We should go now.” Suho chimed. “We only have 5 hours of free time.” He added and all of you went outside and get on the van.

 

You all went to a famous amusement park in Japan and have fun. Then, you decided to go back to Hong Kong tonight because you still have to memorize your script and condition yourself to the crying part.

 

“I’ll be going now.” You said goodbye to EXO.

“Take care and don’t skip meals okay?” Chen said as he ruffled your hair.

“Nee ~” you said and turned to the other members.

“Make sure you call when you arrive.” Kris reminded you.

“Yes Duizhang.” You grinned at him.

“Rei drink a lot of water in your breaks so you won’t have dehydration form crying.” D.O said.

“Nee Kyungsoo in-law.” You smiled at him.

“Yah. Aren’t you going to call us oppa?” Chanyeol beamed as he gave you a creepy smile.

“Oh right. I almost forgot.” You said and turned to Tao.

“Anyway chuhan, Happy 200th day anniversary. I’ll see you next month.” you said.

“Eung. Give me missed call every time after you eat okay and sleep early when you can.” He said and pulled you in to a hug and said “I’ll miss you.” And gave you a kiss on your forehead.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Hahahahaha PMSL

'THAT'

hahahaha

I can't anymore..

 

BTW Bianca will be publish

as a chapter for this fic

Please subcribe and comment

Love me well <3 ~