Hawaii

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

 

“That’s good.” He said and relaxed.

{ That's not good }

{ ert -.- }

 

*Phew. That’s good to know.* he said to himself.

{ He's so protective. }

 

After chatting and drinking wine, the both of you decided to take a nap and with many hours of ride, you both arrived.

 

 

The airport there was a bit calmer but there are still a lot of fans there waiting for the both of you.

{ Hawaian fans. cool }

 

There was a guy waiting for the both of you.

 

Stand by Me by Shinee ~

 

“Good day.” You greeted him in English.

{ Engrish! }

“Welcome to Hawaii Mr. Tao and Mrs? Rei” he chimed.

{ Wercom! wercome! sank you! }

“Thank you.” The both of you thanked the man’s welcome.

“I’m the one in change of your stay here. If you need anything, just call me. And here are the keys to your car you’ll be using for this trip.” He said handing you the keys.

“Thank you Mr. Rob.” You said when you saw his name tag.

“My pleasure. But please let me help you both with the luggage.” He said and helped your husband with the cart.

{ Psy ahjussi is the best giving gift trips. }

 

The man was leading the both of you in the car pushing the cart as you and Tao were holding hands following him.

{ Already on a couple walk in the airport }

{ Aigoo * make a stressed act* }

 

“What did he said?” Tao whispered to you.

{ He said engrish! }

“He said welcome and he’s our tour guide. He gave us a rented car too.” You said to him.

“Oh. Is that so. But can you drive? Here?” he asked.

{ Of course. She had international land vehicle license }

“I got an international license ugly.” You smirked.

“Daebakk.” He said and wrapped his arm on your shoulders as you all walked towards the car.

{ Ahhhh! this is too much }

{ We're already use to it. }

 

The tour guide loaded all the baggage with Tao’s help on the car and said.

“The car has GPS installed in it and the address of the hotel and more like restaurants, beaches and resorts are all listed inside too. Enjoy your stay here at Hawaii.”

{ What did he say? }

{ That the car is theirs and it has GPS }

{ ohhhh }

 

“Thank you Mr. Rob. Are we going to be here all by ourselves?” you asked.

“Yes, but if you need anything, my number is on the list too. Just one call and I’ll be there.” He said.

“Thank you.” You said and told Tao to enter.

{ Sank you }

He bowed to the guide and went inside the car.

“We’ll be going now.” You said and boarded the car.

“Yes. Enjoy your stay.” He said and the both of you drove to the hotel.

 

The both of you reached the hotel with the GPS’ guidance and were mesmerize by its beauty. It’s a total paradise that everyone dreams of.

 

The both of you showed the VIP pass to the guards and they gladly opened the gates for them to enter.

{ It's a VIP pass!! Psy ahjussi better give me something better. }

Rei parked the car in the parking lot and the both of them settled their things and put them in their hotel room with the help of the hotel’s service.

 

“Woah daebakk!” Tao said with his mouth open as his eyes wonder their suite.

{ I'm definitely going there once I get my days off }

“Not bad.” You said as you check out the balcony with amazing view of the beach.

“Thank you.” Tao thanked the service with his Chinese accent as they put all their things in the room.

{ Sank you! }

The three helpers smiled at him and went out of their room. Tao saw you in the balcony and smiled as he watched you breathe and enjoy the fresh air. He walked towards you and gave you a back hug.

{ Here we go again -.- }

“Do you like it here?” he asked as he sink his face in your neck inhaling your scent.

{ this is just }

“Yeah. It’s been awhile since I’ve been out for some fresh air.” You smiled.

{ You deserve it Rei }

{ Be ready when you come back and debuted hahaha }

“It’s still early for supper. Where do you want to go? Do you want to rest 1st?” he said.

“Nee.” you said and broke the hug. “We have to unpack 1st, then rest.” And you went in to the room as Tao followed.

{ Yeah. Rei is tired. After all she just arrived from a 13 hours flight then going for another 13 hours }

{ She's almost living in a plane. }

 

The both of you took out the personal baggae you both can reveal.

 

Your clothes and accessories are with your coordi Min resting with Hye Mi ( EXO’s coordi ) in their room. Tao and you have only the baggage of your personal belongings where you have your ipad, complements and etc.

 

“What did you bring?” he asked taking out all his things in his bag.

{ They almost brought the same things }

“Stuffs.” You took out your ipad and the charger and charged it. “How about you?”

{ Ipad, chargers, sunglasses, Sun creen }

“I brought something you might like.” He grinned.

{ Rei would like? }

“Mwoya?” you asked curiously and peeked at his things.

He took out two couple mugs and smiled. “We can have coffee tomorrow using these.” He beamed.

{ Pffff... Rei really isin't the sweet clinggy type hahaha }

You chuckled and shook your head because of his childishness “Aigoo. You’re so cheesy.”

{ She's the teasing type. THAT i know }

“I don’t care.” He said and chuckled as he unpacked his luggage.

“Arrasso. You should put your things on that table.” You said but he looked at you curelessly.

{ He doesn't know how to order his things? }

{ Looks like it }

{ Don't worry he has Rei. Rei is capable of almost everything }

 

*Huh? Where? She said to unpack. I’ve never done this before. Coordi noonas always do these things or Duizhang.* he said in his mind.

{ He look so lost }

 

You saw him confused and knew that he’s not the independent type. So you sighed and smiled at him.

“I’ll do it. You go wash up and change first.” You said to him as you started cleaning up the scattered things that you both took out of your bags.

{ Ohh }

“Uh.. okay.” He said and obeyed your words.

{ He better learn or Rei might leave him hahaha }

 

*He really looks like a five year old kid. Why do I feel with this child again?* you thought as you watched him went inside the bathroom.

{ Yeah. When Rei has her mood swings, Tao will flip hahaha }

{ That sounds scary SeoMi-ssi }

 

Minutes later, you finished fixing the things and Tao finished washing up.

{ She already finished! }

{ Daebakk }

{ That's Rei for you }

“I’m done babe.” He said and were surprised with the things already fixed.

{ She's done too. BABE }

{ So cheesy I can't even ugh. }

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Kekekeke

the 2 updates per day

is resumed and you all

have nothing to

worry about okay

please love me well <3 ~ 

Goodluck in school ~