Tired

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Song ~

 

You were walking towards your table when you felt a hand grabbed yours. You don’t even have to turn around because Tao is the only one besides your seniors and members who can touch you. 

 

They said you’re too intimidating and something tells them you’re too cool to touch or something like that.

 

You turned around and saw Tao smiling widely looking at you.

 

“Missed me?” he asked and you smiled giving him a nod.

 

You can see MoYou coming out of the restroom trying to murder you with her glares but you just ignored her and focused at the sweet heart in front of you.

 

“Can I sit with you?” he asked.

 

You gazed at his puppy dog eyes and sighed.

“And you expect me to say no with that face?” you raised a brow. He chuckled and gave you a hug then the both of you went to your table with Minzy.

 

The other idols were watching you and Tao and how he was really comfortable to your side. They want to talk to you and eat with you too but they’re shy and don’t know how to approach you. Even some of your label mates think like that.

 

After that dinner, you and Minzy, together with Hello Venus went to the same flight to go back to Seoul while the others will leave Canada tomorrow morning.

 

The airport was filled with loyalties, blackjacks and Hello cupids that made you guys have difficulties in getting in.

 

MRENZIY got 28 guards while Hello Venus got 20. And since they were more in number, you and Minzy decided to send the 8 body guards to help them walk pass the crowd.

 

But that was a wrong decision. Yes, the hello cupids were there for their idols but when they saw you and Minzy, they went to approach the both of you that caused the ¾ of the crowd storm you two and with just 20 guards, it made the situation more difficult.

Hello Venus was able to go and check in while MRENZIY was stuck in the crowd even with the airport’s securities’ help and missed your flight back.

 

In the end, you and Minzy went back to check in in the nearest hotel because the last flight to Seoul already took off and tomorrow will be the next one.

 

You and Minzy had separated rooms and rested. You were tired and just sent Tao a text that you didn’t get to go back to Seoul because of what happened.

 

Then, a knock was heard from your door. You lazily stood up and opened the door to see Tao, Sehun, Kai, Luhan and Xiumin smiling widely.

 

“What--?” you were about to ask but Luhan cut you off.

“We’re staying in this hotel too.” He beamed.

 

“Ah. Okay.” You said and turned walking to the bed.

” Come in.” you said and sat on your bed.

 

“So.” Minseok asked.

“I got stranded because of being kind.” You explained on why you’re still there.

 

“Why is that noona?” Sehun asked tucking himself in your bed.

“We had 28 guards and sent 8 to help Hello Venus sunbaes because we thought they need it more than us.” You started.

 

“But you guys definitely needed them more.” Luhan continued your sentence and you just sighed.

 

“Well, at least I could spend a night with my wife now.” Tao cheered sitting beside you wrapping you with his arms.

“Uhm. We’re still here?” Xiumin shot.

“Yeah. It’s okay you’re just hyungs and Sehun.” Tao shrugged and just kept on hugging you.

 

You were tired but with this 4 in your room, rest is impossible so you just ordered food and ate with them to forget your tiredness.

 

After that, other members started to come in your room making the room too crowded. In the end, you all decided to go to the lounge and hang out there.

There weren’t a lot of people since its already late leaving you, Minzy and EXO take the whole bar to yourselves.

 

After the hours of chatting, you all decided to play games with alcohol and Kyungsoo and Lay ended up passing out drunk.

Minzy and the others were drunk too but they managed to stumble their ways to their rooms leaving you with the two drunken guys.

 

You carried Kyungsoo on your back telling the bartender to keep an eye to Lay and that you’re going to get back there as soon as you can.

 

You knocked in Kyungsoo’s room knowing that Kai is there. And after waiting for an eternity, Kai woke up and dizzily opened the door.

You threw Kyungsoo in his bed while Kai went back to sleep on his bed. You tucked then in their beds and were startled by Moyou glaring at you already in the room.

 

“You’re such a . 1st it was Tao then Kris and now Kai and Kyungsoo. You’re aiming all of them aren’t you?” she judged you hard.

 

You sighed and looked at the two making sure they’re comfortable and exited the room to get Lay ignoring the stylist.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

kekeke

I think I'll do double updates

of this fic from now on

Love me well <3 ~