To have and to hold

We Got Married?! [Editing]

After that song. You went back to your seat as the others talked to each other telling how good you are. They all praised you and you bowed to thank them.

 

"Woah! I never knew a rapper could sing like that!" MC Dong Wook exclaimed as he continues to clap his hands in awe looking at you.

 

You bowed and thanked him for the complement.

"BTW I heard you entered the show we got married?" the other MC interrupted changing the subject. "Yeah. I watched it." Eunhyuk said looking at you. You looked at him and smiled, and he blushed.

You nodded and calmly said "Nee.." . But in side your spirit's down to zero when he mentioned the show's name reminding you of Tao.

 

"Well, we have something here.." The MCs pointed at the backstage as a panda mascot came out wearing a hoodie saying 'forgive me yeobo'

 

Everyone was surprised by that panda as it danced sorry sorry in front of you. Then Shindong and Eunhyuk danced beside the mascot.

You saw that 'forgive me yeobo' sign and knew it was Tao's doing. You clapped and smiled just like the others along to their music and dance. Then the two MC's walked towards you holding a bouquet of white roses and a box of expensive chocolate and give them to you.

 

"Forgive him already. Poor guy." Dong Wook whispered to you as he gave you the roses. Then the other MC gave you the chocolates as he said "He's been waiting for you since the building opened."

You were shocked to what he said and felt guilty for ignoring him earlier. But you still feel betrayed and you don't trust him anymore.

 

Then Tao went in front of us wearing a two cardboard tied together hanging on his shoulder. The front board says "I did wrong." and then he turned around to let us read the back that says "All I need is a chance".

 

The staffs and the guests all chuckled with his sweetness trying to achieve your forgiveness. Then they all looked at you and waited for your answer. You looked at his efforts and felt how sorry he was, you realized that he's really precious to you and you'll just keep on believing him even if it means getting hurt again.

Then, you went towards him and said "Take that cardboard off you, you looked like pabo." and smiled. He looked at your eyes and you showed him a i-forgive-you smile..

 

 

"Can you give me another chance?" he asked you still hoping.

You looked away and said "Only if you take off that thing. It's embarrassing." you kept looking at his eyes with a smile. You missed that gaze of his.

 

His eyes widened accompanied with a smile. He jumped up and down as he shook hands with everyone as if he just won the election. You can't help but to smile at his dorkyness and cover your face from embarrassment.

 

The mood was really bright as you saw everyone clapped their hands expressing their happiness for the both of you. Then one fan shouted "HUG!!" followed by another and soon everyone.

"HUG!HUG!HUG!HUG!HUG!HUG!HUG!" they all shouted. Tao looked at you blushing like a tomato.

 

*I guess I have no choice.* you thought to yourself and you turned to him and opened your arms for a hug.

 

His eyes widened not expecting for you to agree but he quickly hugged you tight. As soon as you both touched with the hug, Everyone spazzed and looked happy for the both of you. Others covered their eyes bec. the don't want to see the lovey-dovey scene, some clapped their hands and some felt jealous.

He hugged you tightly and you felt your feet leaving the ground. He walked through the whole stage while carrying you in a hug to show everyone that you two are now reconciled.

You laughed at his playfulness and tapped his back as your arms cling on his neck. Then he let you down and you pulled off the hug. You kept your blush all to yourself but Tao's face is blushing. You laughed at him as he sat on the floor dying from blushing.

 

Then, he got up and smiled at you and said "Thank you".

 

You smiled at him and turned around. Your saw your chair was changed into a sofa enough for two people. You looked at Tao embarrassed as he held your hand and took you to your seat and sat together. 

 

The MCs and everyone teased you both and had a great talking time. And in no time, the topic was changed already. As the others continued to tell their stories, Tao didn't let go of your hand while listening. You looked at him and he probably didn't noticed that he's still holding your hand.

 

All of you listened to other's stories as you all laughed, cried and joked around.

 

Then finally you reached the finale of the program. Where they'll have to choose who's the strong heart.

 

"And today's strong heart belongs to...." Dong Yup MC raised the anticipation.

 

Then you closed your eyes incase the air blows on you. You heard the air blow but you didn't felt anything in your face. You slowly opened your eyes and the people were cheering on you.

 

The MC put the strong necklace on your neck.

You were surprised and was sure that you'll lose to that Lee Kwang Soo's story. 

 

"Congratulations to REI and Tao. We hope you two can be happy in the future." Dong Wook said looking to the both of you. You bowed your thanks and smiled.

 

"If you have fights you're always welcome to reconcile here on strong heart." Dong Yup joked. All of you laughed and bowed your thanks.

 

After that you went to your dressing room leaving Tao outside.

"I'll be back." you said to him and left.

 

After a few minutes, the members finished changing and since you all have different schedules, they get to go first. You said your good byes to them as they all walked out of the dressing room.

 

They saw him waiting outside the dressing room and they all stormed him.

 

"Yah. brother-in-law..i think you've got some explaining to do." Wiz said in a cold voice. He looked at them with a scared expression as he tried to say " I-i'm S-ss-soo..rr...---."

 

They cut him off with a laugh. "Aigoo.. We're just joking Tao-ssi ~ " Seomi said laughing.

He laughed at them relieved.

 

*Phew..I thought they were mad at me.*

 

Yume cut off the laugh and whispered to him "No. but seriously if you make unnie cry again. I'll break your limbs off....Arrasso?" in a killer voice.

Then she gave Tao space and give him an innocent smile. "See you later oppa ~" Yume said to him as the members all walked away.

"Annyeong brother-in-law." Nina and the others shouted while walking away. He stood there like a stone. Probably scared to death by Yume's death threat. 

 

Yume is a good and sweet girl. She always takes care of the members and is really really close to you. Because when you first got in Korea she was being bullied bec. she can't speak Korean but you defended her and took care of her. You become like her mother.

Then she started opening up to you and you to her until you both become best friends and you both debuted under the same group and become what you are now.

 

You opened the door and saw Tao standing like a statue outside your dressing room. You told him to get in and he obeyed you. You offered him a seat and he gladly accepted it.

 

You sat on the sofa as you waited for him to say something. He knew what you wanted and started to talk.

"Rei, I.... It's just a misunderstanding." he tried to explain but you cut him off.

"It's ok. I know you're ex-lovers. Probably you don't trust me enough to say that. But It's ok. " you said to him with a serious voice. "I'll give you another chance and just use that trust left inside of me for you. Please work hard to gain the ones you lost." you said to him.

 

He looked to the ground and said "I know that .. I just want to say sorry for hurting you and forgetting our 100th day anniversary. I won't say any excuses or reasons, all i want is for you to know that I'm sorry and I'll do everything and work hard to gain your trust back and thank you for the chance."

 

You were surprised and touched by his words but you didn't showed it to him. Instead you nodded and said "I'm hungry,Treat me to dinner." He quickly escorted you to a restaurant and ate with you.

As usual you ate a feast as he watched you eat. You saw him looking at you and said "Aren't you eating?" He smiled at you and said "Anni..Just looking at you eat makes me full and happy. I missed this great sight." You looked at him and raised your eyebrow and kept on eating. You can hear his chuckles as he enjoys seeing you eating.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

Kekekeke another update.

I have math exams tomorrow

but I think I'll pass 

If i start studying tomorrow morning 

kekeke....brb updating..

Love me well <3 ~