Mexico

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Conversation: BLACK in Korean and PURPLE in Spanish

 

Trip theme ~

 

 

As usual, the both of you got the Business class flight and flew to Mexico.

 

“Unnie. This is the 1st time we’re going to perform with your husband’s presence.” Minzy said as she played with her Ipad.

“Oh. You’re right.” You said calmly.

She smiled and said “I heard from Min unnie what happened in Hawaii (referring to the scuba diving suit).

 

You were surprised about that and you looked at her thinking she was referring to the make out session.

 

“He’s very conservative and innocent. Do you think he’ll let you wear your stage outfit later on?” Minzy added.

 

*Ohh she was talking about the bikini thing. * You relaxed a bit.

 

“Uh. Well, if he doesn’t want me to wear things like that, he should talk to stylist omma.” You said and Minzy chuckled.

“Good luck to him.” she chimed.

 

The long hour flight came to an end and the both of you arrived in Mexico and were welcomed by a sea of fans.

 

The security guided the both of you to the car and the both of you went to the hotel where the both of you will be staying.

 

Your room was only beside Minzy’s and it was the most luxurious room in that hotel.

 

The owner of the hotel is a big fan of ROYAL and actually you’re his bias. All of the service and the suite are all free for you and Minzy and to thank the ahjussi fan, you decided to have supper with him later on.

 

Minzy and you decided to rest as you wait for supper, tomorrow will be the K-pop convention and of course the recording.

 

You lied on your bed and reached your phone to text your husband that you already arrived in Mexico.

 

Another song ~

 

“Chuhan,

 

I just arrived. I’ll be sleping now.

I got a dinner with the hotel's owner.

 

-From your wife.”

 

 

“What?!

No. I won't let you.

Sleep here if he kick you out.

- From your panda.”

 

 

"He's my fan. 

I can't. It's part of my fan service.

- From your wife"

 

"Oh, a fan.

Why didn't you said so.

Okay. Enjoy your dinner.

- From your panda"

 

 

"Eung. Eat supper okay.

- From your wife"

 

 

"Nee ~

After practice. Got to go now.

I'm practicing with my sunbaes.

- From panda"

 

 

Time passed quickly and you woke up to change and prepare for your supper with your fan (Hotel owner).

 

You went down to the hotel’s restaurant that was reserved just for you and the owner.

 

You were looking forward to an ahjussi figure but to your surprise, the hotel’s owner is not an ahjussi fan.

 

Yes, he’s older than you, but you can tell that he’s still in his late 20s. plus, he’s handsome.

 

“Buenas noches.” You greeted him.

“Oh, Bueneas noches.” He greeted back as he stood up and shook my hand.

He was blushing and you just know that even though he’s all rich and mighty, in the end, he’s your diehard fan.

 

“Please take a seat.” He said and helped you to your seat.

“Thank you.” You said.

“How’s your stay so far, do you like the services they’re giving you?” he said as he nervously look at you.

“Yes, the suite is very comfortable. Thank you so much.” You said.

“By the way I already ordered. I hope you don’t mind.” He said.

Well, of course you mind, you want to try Mexican foods you think is delicious but since he ordered already and you have manners you lied saying…

“Oh it’s okay.”

 

The food arrived and the both of you chatted. He talked to you about when he went to your concerts and that he always buys your album. He even confessed that he’s watching WGM.

 

Dinner ended and he accompanied you to your suite. The both of you said goodbye and goodnights and the he left.

 

You went to your bed room and reached your phone to call your husband.

 

 

Ring… Ring ..

 

 

“Babe.” He said.

“Hey.”

“Where are you?”

“Wae?”

“I want to see you. What’s the name of your hotel?”

“Chuhan, it’s better not to go out. We’ll see each other tomorrow.” You said.

“But I miss you.” He pouted.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

The story is getting boring isn't it?

OTL

Sorry

Love me well <3 ~