Joined Interview

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

It's been three days since you and Tao got back together and as expected, news about your fight and Tao's accident became the number one gossip until now. Your agency and his were bombarded with questions and stated the same thing. 'Watch we got married for the couple promised to do a joined interview as a celebration for the resuming of the show.' assuring the high rating for the 1st broadcast.

 

Recording...

 

You're on your way to your wedding house for the recording and saw Tao already outside waiting for you. He was sitting on the floor holding a big panda plushy and his back pack on his lap.

{ Tao! Rei! I missed this two }

{ Aww he's so cute sitting there with the panda }

{ How long has he waited there? }

 

When he saw your car stopped in front of the building, he immediately stood up and walked towards you. You got out of the car and greeted by your husband's biggest smile.

 

"Excited?" he asked.

{ Nods* }

{ Not you. Rei }

 

"Maybe." you teased. "And that panda?" you pointed at the toy.

He looked at were you're pointing and said "This? It's for you. We had a fan signing in China and a fan asked me to give it to you. Like it?" handing you the toy.

{ Even thinking of his wife even though he's overseas }

{ The fans love Rei }

 

"Aww. That's cute." you took the toy and turned to the camera. "I've received your gift. Thank you I really like it." you beamed and hugged the plushy for the fan to see.

{ That is one lucky fan }

 

Tao walked behind you as he wrapped his arms on your waist and rested his head on your shoulder looking at the camera as he inhaled your scent.

{ Aigoo }

"Hey, don't forget your original plushy right here." he said tightening his grip on you.

{ Aigoo. I didn't missed this }

 

You turned your head raising a brow at Tao. He lifted his head and leveled his gaze to yours. "My kiss." he said huskily and with that he pressed his lips with yours.

{ OMG! }

{ I hope they know they're kissing in front of the camera }

{ This show should be rated }

 

You smile between the kiss and pushed him to stop because you're both kissing in front of the cam.

"Thanks chuhan." you said and he smiled.

"Everything for my wifeu." he said.

{ Of course. Rei deserves everything }

{ The ahjussi fans are also back }

 

Then, a staff told the both of you to go in due to the crowd that was forming outside and causing traffic. The both of you went in and were happy to be back.

{ That's a lot of fans }

 

"I missed this this place." Tao chirped as he held your hand leading you to the living room.

{ We missed it too }

"It's been a long time. Great to be back." you said as you placed the plushy on the sofa.

{ The house is so clean }

{ All thanks to Se7en }

 

Tao turned the heater on and went upstairs to get a blanket because of the cold weather while you began to check the house starting with the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and workroom. All was in place as the cleaner did her job properly.

{ She's checking if everything's clean and in order }

 

You made tea and took it to the living room to see Tao already sitting on the sofa wrapped in the blanket.

"Baby, come here palli. The staffs will begin the interview soon." he called you and you just raised a brow as you walked to the living room placing the two mugs at the coffee table.

{ Want to cuddle before the interview huh? }

{ Right the most awaited interview }

 

"Baby? Really?" you teased. He just chuckled and pulled you to him wrapping you with the blanket with you sitting between his legs.

{ Yeah. The names are getting cheesier everyday }

"Ah. It’s warm here." you chimed as you lean your back at his body feeling his warmth.

{ Such a warm view }

{ I'm jealous *pouts* }

 

Tao took the Ipad that was on the coffee table and searched for 'Ugly couple' as you held the gadget in front of you. A lot of articles appeared in a second.

{ Hahaha searching their own names on the net. }

 

‘Ugly couple fights for the 2nd time'

'Ugly couple had a romantic scene behind the camera'

'SMtown helps Tao earn Rei back'

'Ugly couple spotted in France'

'EXO's Tao got into a car accident and spotted with ROYAL's Rei in France'

'Ugly couple real or not?'

'YG and SM becomes one for Ugly couple'

'YG and Lee Soo Man buddies'

'YG family and SM town snap a picture together to celebrate ugly couple's reconciliation'

'F(x)'s Amber, G-dragon, SeungRi, Taeyang, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Boa, Dara and more tweets about Ugly couple's status'

 

"Wow. We're famous chuhan." Tao said as he scrolled down for more articles.

{ That's a lot of news }

{ Well, they're still no.1 in most searched. I'm not surprised. }

 

You were both checking out the internet when the doorbell rang. Both of you turned at the door.

"That must be the staffs for the interview. I'll go open It." he said and stood up after kissing your temple. He opened the door and staffs started to come in.

{ He's so sweet to his wife }

{ It's just me or he has become sweeter }

 

You greeted them and the joined interview started.

 

Q: How's life when you both stopped filming?

"We were busy with our individual schedules but kept in-touch through our phones." Tao answered truthfully and you agreed.

{ So they're contacting each other huh? }

 

Q: Did you both meet outside the filming set?

"Hmm. Since the two past months were full of events that gathers idols, we often run to each other." you replied.

{ *agrees* }

 

Q: Which events?

You both looked at each other and answered "MAMA, Gayo Daejun, Golden Disk Awards, K-pop convention..."

{ I saw that! They were legends. Have you seen Rei's circus? }

{ Nods* It's daebakk }

 

Q: The news said you two had a fight. Is that true?

Tao looked at you and you just stare at him with a you-answer-this-one look. He smiled and pull you closer to him wrapping his arm on your shoulders. "We did. But past is past. Let's just focus on the present." he replied.

{ So that's why he's more glued to Rei, they fought. }

 

Q: What is the reason of the fight?

"Some misunderstandings that we cleared up already." you answered.

{ That happens }

{ So the articles were true? }

 

Q: Why was entire SMtown came to YG building?

"When we fought, I got into an accident and when I woke up, I was still depressed about our fight and since my sunbaes realized that, they insisted on helping me to gain my baby's forgiveness." Tao said hugging you as the question reminded him of his lonely days.

{ OMG! That is so sweet!! }

{ Hahaha! Totally worth it Tao }

{ I saw that. It even appeared on the news }

{ Yeah causing traffic and crowded streets }

 

Q: How's your status? Did you two already made up?

"Well, he won't be hugging me right now if I'm still upset." you chuckled.

{ Obviously }

 

Q: Many people saw you punch Tao. Aren't you afraid of his fans?

Tao chuckled at the question as he watched your reaction.

"Oh that? I won't deny it. I punched him." you said confidently.

{ Oh that's our Rei }

{ But why? }

"That time, I was really angry at him and don’t feel like forgiving him." you said glaring at Tao while he just gave you a smile and cuddle you as you pushed him.

{ Aigoo this guys won't let her have space }

{ I understand him. After all, he almost lost Rei. }

 

"But when I saw him crying, I just couldn't bring myself to not comfort him. So I flushed that anger with a punch and forgive his mistakes." you said as Tao kissed your temple.

{ She's a forgiving girl }

{ And violent }

 

You turned to him and gave him a look.

"Stop. We're in the middle of an interview chuhan." you scolded and he returned a pout.

{ Aigoo. This two jinjja. }

 

"But I missed my wife." he whined making the staffs giggle to his cuteness.

You shook your head and intertwined his hands with yours. "Later. Okay." you said and he nodded excitedly.

"Later then." he cheered.

{ OHHHHHHHHHH! LATER! LATER! }

{ ert }

 

Q: Are you two dating in real life?

You and Tao chuckled at the question. "It's up to you to decide. If you think we are, then we are then." Tao answered as you both enjoyed their curious reactions to the answer.

{ Not that answer again }

 

Q: Is there a chance for the two of you to date in real life?

Answer yes or no at the count of 3. 1, 2, 3.

 

"Yes/Maybe." Tao and you said. Tao turned at you looking in disbelief.

{ HAHAHAHA! }

{ Maybe? }

 

"I made a deal with boss. No dating for 5 years since debut and this year is our 3rdyear." you said. "Unless if you passed boss' requirements." you added that made him relief and nervous at the same time.

{ Oh.. Good luck Tao-goon }

 

Relief, because there's a way to date you officially, but nervous because he might not pass those requirements.

 

Q: What are those requirements?

You smiled and replied "The 1st one is to get an appointment to boss."

{ Really, GOOD LUCK kiddo }

 

*I'll ask Boa noona to help me.* Tao was already planning inside his head.

 

Q: Is it true that a 3rd party was the reason of the fight?

"No. Like we said earlier, it was just all a misunderstanding." Tao answered.

{ Yeah. Let go of that already. They said it's a misunderstanding. }

 

Q: Last questions, what did you learn during the fight? And how does it feel filming after a long time?

"During the fight, I learnt that I should not keep anything to my husband and submit everything to him so we won't cause any misunderstandings." you replied. "And about the filming, since we just saw each other 3 days ago, I feel comfortable and happy to start filming again." you added.

 

"I learnt to trust my wife with all my whole being and never ever hurt her in anyway. I also learned that I won't last a day without her and lastly, she punches like a man." Tao said and laughed along with you and the staffs.

"I feel happy and excited that I could spend more time with Rei now that the filming is resumed." he beamed.

{ It's good to know that they learned. }

{ *agrees* }

 

 

"The interview is done. Thank you for your cooperation and we'll be rooting for your couple." the staffs bowed and you both escorted them out politely. But before closing the door, Tao noticed a mission envelope at the side of the door frame and picked it up.

{ A MISSION! }

 

"Baby we got a mission." he beamed closing the door following you to the kitchen.

"What does it say?" you asked as you took out a frozen chicken to defrost for supper.

{ I missed this }

 

After putting it to the microwave, you went towards Tao and he read it aloud for you to hear.

 

"Prepare for a barbeque feast with the 2 other couples at the ____ park." Tao read.

{ They're meeting the new couples }

{ The romantic and Idol couples }

 

"I guess we're going shopping." you said and he nodded. You turned off the microwave and put the chicken to the fridge. "Let's go before it gets late." you said and Tao gave you the mission card.

"Wait at the living room, I'll get our things." he said and walked upstairs to get his and your things. He went down with his jacket already on and helped you put yours.

{ He's such a caring husband }

{ He's spoiling her }

{ Rei is worth spoiling ahjumma }

{ And your worth kicking imma }

 

"Let's go." he held your hand and led you out. He also helped you with your shoes before putting his making you smile.

{ He's so cute }

{ I'm glad they're back together }

 

*I'm not regretting my decision. It's great to be back where I belong.* you said to yourself and watched how he tied his shoelaces.

 

He got up and grabbed you hand saying "Kaja ~" excitedly.

 

You both arrived at the supermarket and find things for the barbeque.

"What are we getting?" Tao asked as he pushed the cart with you between his arms.

{ They are really the best couple ever }

 

"We need lettuce, meat." you recited and turned to Tao. "What kind of meat do you want?" you asked.

"Pork belly, steak, and anything you cook." he beamed proudly.

{ Aigoo. Cheesy talk }

 

You chuckled at his sweetness and turned around to look for ingredients as Tao showered your hair with kisses. You both managed to find what you need and were about to head to the cashier when you remembered something.

 

"Chuhan, we also need red bell peppers." you said to him.

"Okay, I'll find it quick stay here." he kissed your forehead and ran to find the peppers.

{ *squeels* I want a sweet hubby like Tao }

{ *smirks* Good luck }

 

You were waiting when a group of male students approached you.

{ Ommo! }

 

"A-annyeonghaseyo." the shyly bowed and you greeted back.

"You're Rei right?" one asked.

{ Duhh }

 

"Nee." you replied nicely.

"Rei noona is so beautiful.” The other beamed.

{ Double duhh }

 

“Thanks.” You smiled at them.

“Are you alone noona?” they asked.

“No I’m with my husband.” You replied.

“Ohh.” They chorused and looked behind you then bowed.

{ OHHHH!!! }

 

Tao was standing behind you holding a plastic full of peppers.

 

*Is he mad?* you asked yourself. *I hope he trust me this time.*

You turned to him with a smile and said “Kaja.”

{ Is he mad? }

 

He smiled at the students and said “Isn’t my wife pretty?” as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

{ KYA! he trust his wife! That's what I love about him }

 

The students nodded and tried to ask for pictures. And to your surprise, Tao willingly took the picture for the students.

{ He even took the picture for them }

 

“Now we have to get going. We’re having a BBQ party tomorrow. Bye” he said and pushed the cart with you to the cashier.

You smiled at your husband’s actions and called his name.

“Tao?”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

{ They're doing well }

 

The filming ended for the day and will continue for the couple gathering.

 

 

 

To be continued...