Goodbyes

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Same heart

 

"Tao's missing." you said to your twin. He went towards you and glanced at your reaction his eyes were full of worry and concern.

 

*What is he up to now? I hope he's okay. Wait. Why are you cocern Rei? Let him go already!* you scolded yourself.

 

"What happened?" he asked.

"He ran off to look for Me." you replied with a sigh.

"Should we look for him?" he offered.

"No, let him be. There are fans out there to tell his manager about his location." you disobeyed what your heart was saying.

"You sure? I could look for him myself if you still can't face him." he suggested.

"We should rest. We have an early flight tomorrow." you ignored him and put on your helmet. He followed you and drove back to the hotel you’re staying.

 

You've been quiet ever since the phone call and your brother knows why. He sighed at your stubbornness and took his jacket and helmet.

 

"Going to buy some snacks. Want something?" he asked.

"Want me to come?" you asked.

"Nah. I'll probably take long." he said.

 

 You know what he meant. He's not going shopping and help find Tao. He just said that lame excuse for your pride.

 

"A can of cold beer would be nice." you said and lay on the sofa.

 

*Is he going to be okay? I hope they find him soon.* you sighed.

 

"I'll go 'shopping now' don't sleep without me. Someone should open the door for 'me' later." he beamed. 

You turned to him and said "I won't let him in even if he managed to come here."

 

He raised both of his hands and chuckled.

"Chill. I didn't say anything about that." he teased and you ignored him.

"Just go already." you said and he just laughed.

"See you later." he chimed and walked out.

 

You smiled at your brother's understanding heart and how he knows you well.

*Thanks Luke.*

 

 

Hours and hours have passed and Kris hasn't called yet. You were mad at yourself on being worried about Tao. You’re still mad at him and not planning on going back to him. You decided to take a shower to calm yourself down but it just made your mind buried in thoughts.

 

*Why is he doing this? I'm trying my best to get a life without him and he just go missing making me worried.* you went out and dried your hair still deep in thought.

*Why am I even worried? We're over and I'm moving on. God Rei! Stop being stupid and forget about him already.* you scolded yourself and get changed.

 

"Forget him." you mumbled to yourself but then froze at the sound of the knocks on the door.

 

Someday

 

"Rei." your eyes widened the moment you hear his voice, the voice that you hate and still love deeply. The voice that makes your heart loses its beat.

 

Your lips started trembling as your knees weakened when he called your name again. You slowly went towards the door and opened it. And there he was. With his tear tainted cheeks and red puffed eyes from crying. 

With your reflex, inside, you were crying in pain and feel like hugging him to his comfort but outside, you had your indifferent expression as you looked at him with a blank face.

 

"Rei please. Can we talk?" he pleaded as he reached for your hand but you avoided his touch. You can't guarantee yourself sane if you touch him.

You nodded and said "I'll just get my coat." and slammed the door shut.

 

You reached your hand to your chest and felt your heart trying to get out. You took your coat and a deep breath.

 

*Just put and end of this already Rei.* you said to yourself and opened the door to see him lifelessly waiting for you. You didn't look at him and walked out for him to follow you. You lead him to the bench near the church.

 

 

You sat down and said "What do you want?" coldly.

He nodded and sat on the other end of the bench. "I'm sorry."

 

You heard those words come out of his mouth and your insides started melting but you kept your expression blank.

 

"I'm sorry for being blinded and for not trusting you enough." he continued as his tears have all dried.

"I'm sorry for hurting you and sorry for being a jerk." he kept on and on.

"I don't know what to say and just know that I messed up big time." he looked at you but you’re looking at something else keeping a cold emotionless face.

"I know that I hurt you a lot with my stupidity but." he stood up and looked at you.

"I still love you Rei and I can’t stop." he said as tears started to flow down to his cheeks.

 

You smirked and turned to him. "So?" you said coldly.

"Rei. I can't live without you." he kneeled in front of you.

Your face is still emotionless as you look down at him. "What do you want me to do then?" you asked as you try your best to sound cold.

"Rei please give me another chance." he begged sobbing.

 

You stood up and glared at him not to be able to hold the pain anymore.

 

"You expect me to go back after what you did?!! After you hurt and insulted me?!" you snapped.

 

You brushed your hair back as you looked away trying to hold back your tears.

"DID YOU EVEN LOVED ME?!" you mocked and he stood up.

"I did Rei and I still DO!" he sobbed.

You gave him a pained smile as tears flowed from your eyes. "I doubt it." you said.

 

He grabbed your arms and looked at you in the eyes. "Rei please. I'll prove it to you. Just tell me what should I do baby. I'll do anything for you." he begged.

 

You closed your eyes to avoid his gaze as tears kept on falling. "Please don't do this to me." your voice got weak. "You've hurted me enough." you said and brushed his hands off you.

 

He fell to his knees and cried in pain. "Rei please." he pleaded. "I’ll die without you." he cried.

 

Borrowed time

 

You took a deep breath and took the ring he has given to you and handed it to him. "I'm sorry. But you lived without me in the past and you can do it in the future too." you said and wiped his tears. "Let's live our lives well okay." you forced a smile but your tears kept coming nonstop as you helped him stand.

 

He painfully cried but stood up trying not to breakdown. You brushed the dirt on him and reached your hand for a handshake.

"This is our goodbye then." you smiled followed by a sniff.

 

He shook his head not wanting to end like this as his tears fell. "Rei please." he pleaded.

 

 You nodded and took his hands shaking it. "Goodbye Tao. I'll keep our memories together as a good one." you said and let go of his hand, handing a piece of paper in the process.

"Just take a taxi and give the paper to the driver. He'll take you to the hotel." you said and bowed. "Annyeonghigaseyo." you said and walked away leaving him crying.

 

He painfully cried in agony as he forced his feet to move. He lifelessly walked numb in sadness and in pain.

 

He was walking in anywhere his feet was taking him and didn't noticed that the stop light was already blinking to red. Then, a motorcycle was rushing and didn't notice him still crossing the street.

 

The driver saw Tao but it was too late, they already crashed to each other violently as Tao was lying on the ground bleeding and the driver with minor injuries.

 

 

*It's okay. I already lost her so why should I live? I hope you forgive my mistakes Rei.* he thought as he closed his eyes with the last tear drop flowed all the way to his temple.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

OTTOKE?!!!!!

ASDFGHJKLÑ

OMG! *cries*

I can't

Love me well <3 ~