Strong heart

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Background song kekeke

 

You stayed at the riverside laying on the ground, with your helmet as a head support, as you watch the stars twinkle.You tried to think about what happened and felt your heart hurt. So you raised the volume of your music as you let out a sigh being a substitute of your crying. You closed your eyes and the flash back of the dressing room's scene replayed in your head as you listened to the song. Then you opened your eyes to look at the stars as you let out a big sigh.

You just stayed there until breaking dawn. Then you decide to you go to your dorm. But you just remembered you ran out of gas. so you just sat on your bike and stare at the sad river as it slowly develops colors due to the sunrise.

 

Then you suddenly heard a car stopped at your back. You turned around to see what happened and saw G-dragon's car. The door opened and you got off your bike to greet him. You saw him rushed out of the car and you greeted him with a bow. But when you got up from that bow, you found yourself being hugged by him. 

 

He hugged you tightly as he said "Pabo! we've been looking all over for you. I was so worried." 

You felt sorry for the trouble you've caused and hugged him back. You patted his back lightly as you said "Mianheyo sunbaenim. I just needed some quiet time. Sorry to worry you."

 

You two broke out of the hug and you looked at his worried-to-death expression. He held your shoulders as he looked and scan your whole being to see if you're really alright. You tapped his chest lightly and give him a small smile. "I'm okay..really. I need to go home now.. I bet Manager appa and the members are worried. But my bike ran out of gas."

He grabbed your wrist without saying anything and let you in to his car. "We'll let the staff get your bike later." he said as he started the engine and drove you back to the dorm.

 

As soon as you opened the door you were stormed by your members, stylist omma and manager appa. Bigbang sunbaes are there too.

 

"YAH! Where were you?" Wiz shouted at you then pulled you into a hug. "I thought I'd die worrying." she said as she burst out of tears.

"U-u-un-nniiieee....." Yume cried.

Seomi kept on slapping your shoulders lightly as she cries. "We were worried sick." Nina stood beside you holding the tip of your jacket as she cries.

Manager appa is standing there trying to comfort the almost fainting from crying stylist omma while he himself cried.

 

"Mian everyone. I just needed some time to think. Sorry to worry all of you." you said as you comforted your members by hugging them. You held back your tears to show them you're already alright. Then you let go of them and hugged everyone showing them a forced smile saying you're okay.

 

After that drama, manager appa decided to pull out all of your and the member's schedules bec. they didn't have sleep last night looking for you. You and the members went to your rooms as the others went out to do their work. You decided to take a shower and went to bed. You lay to your bed and closed your eyes. Then you heard the door opened and felt someone getting into your bed. You opened your eyes and saw your 4 members lay with you in your bed.

 

"Let's rest for now and talk later. ok." Seomi said as she hugged you and nodded and took a nap with them.

 

When you woke up you saw your members still sleeping an heard something move in the kitchen. You carefully got up and went to the kitchen and saw your manager appa's wife cooking.

"Oh Rei-ya. Did I wake you up?" she said to you with a smile.

"Anniyo ommoni." you answered and sat at the bar and watched her back as she cook. She handed you a plate of pickled cucumber and a glass of mango juice for you to eat while watching her.

"Eat this 1st. dinner will be cooked soon." she said warmly.

"Gomawo ommoni." you said and ate.

"Yeobo told me to cook for you bec. you're feeling down. Want to tell us what happened?" she said in a  caring voice.

"Yeah tell us. tell us." Seomi interrupted rubbing her eyes as she and the other members walked towards you and sited beside you.

 

You let out a small sigh and told them what happened. They were all surprised and looked at you with sorry eyes.

 

"Rei, mian.. We shouldn't have told you to open up to him." Wiz said in the verge of crying.

"Who would've thought he's that kind of person." Nina said with an angry tone.

"Don't get mad at him. It's my fault for expecting too much. After all it's just a fake marriage and it's part of my work." you defended him. Yume and Seomi didn't say anything but you know as soon as they saw him they'll kill him. 

"I'm ok now. I'll still continue seeing him but treat it as work." you said faking a smile.

"That's our REI." Seomi said with a relief, thinking that you're ok now.

You raised your eyebrows as you smirked. "What do you all take me for, tch." you joked and they all laughed at you and in no time, dinner was served. 

You all feasted and had fun. You and the members decided to do a cover of a song and record it.

You posted in YG's website and closed the laptop. 

 

After that day off, you and the members resumed your daily schedules the next day. It's been a month since you last texted and saw Tao. But he kept sending you flowers, apology letters, stuff animals and chocolates. Every single day you receive something that came from him. But you just put them in your room and paid no attention to it since you have busy schedule. He even posted an apology message to EXO's fan site. That is what your coordi unnies said but you couldn't care less.

 

Then you and the members went to the SBS building to film for strong heart. But all of you stopped as you saw a bunch of EXO fans holding cardboard saying "Pls forgive our romantic panda." "REI X TAO hwaiting!" 

You all waved at them and smiled as you entered the main building. Your eyes widened as you saw Tao standing there looking at you holding a big cardboard saying "Forgive me pls T.T".

You looked at the sad expression on his face and ignored him. You and the members went to your dressing room as you heard the members and the coordi unnies squeal on Tao's cute apology event. But you ignored them and kept yourself busy.

 

Then you all get ready and started filming. 

 

The guests for today's filming were ROYAL together with actor Lee Min Ho, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Kwang Soo and etc.

 

They all told their strong stories and without you even knowing it, I was your turn to tell your story.

You put 'effort?' in your story board and started tell you story and told them your story about your trainee days. 

 

"When I was in Europe I've never, put on much effort on anything." you said to them.

All eyes are on you as they looked surprised to what you just said.

"You graduated college of tourism in a young age, and finished a vocational course of culinary arts while you're doing it. Not to mention you studied it in Spanish,Catalan and French. And now you're telling us you didn't put on much effort?!" MC Lee Dong Wook said in a shock.

 

You let a small laugh at his expressions and nodded.

"How about your training? I bet you had difficulties as you trained bec. you only studied language and cooking." MC Shin Dong Yup asked.

You did a thinking gesture as you said. "I can't remember any difficulty though. The teachers are daebakk and they guided me well." you said still thinking of difficult times.

"Besides being lonely without my parents. I had no more difficulties." you added. Now they are more in awe at you.

 

The members nodded to what you've said and added...

"What unnie said is true. And you won't believe this but she got accepted to YG because of her singing but since she got interested to rap, she became a rapper. She easily learned rapping in a week. and become our main rapper." Nina said proudly.

"Wuoooo" they all expressed their awe in you.

 

"But I've never heard you sing." Shindong said.

 

You looked at him and smiled. "Since I got into rapping, I just wanted to focus on it. But recently I read comments on internet about me, saying I can't sing and can do only rap. Even the new trainees think like that." you said to them and smiled at the fact as the members nodded. 

"REI doesn't sing bec. the title of the main vocal will be transferred to her." Seomi joked. But you can feel her honesty through that statement.

"She rarely attended vocal training too." Wiz added.

 

Now all the people there are starring at you in awe. You covered your face with your hand as you coolly said 

"Aigoo ~ You'll all make me blush."

 

They all reacted at your reaction. Some shouted "Arggg.. don't do this! You're so cool." . While others laughed and admired you more.

 

"Then shall we hear that voice your members are bragging about?" the MC's interrupted the commotion. As everyone nodded to the MC's request and anticipating. You widened your eyes as you pointed your finger in yourself. You looked at the MCs and they nodded.

 

Eunhyuk shyly gave you a mic as you stand in front and decided to sing.

 

As you started to sing, their expressions all changed and admired you more.

You easily hit the high notes and confidently sing your heart out.

 

You noticed the comedian Jung juri and the others dancing weirdly while you sing. You held back your laugh and focused on singing. Now almost of all the stars are dancing including the two MCs doing a pair dance. Then, Jung Juri started to lip sync you and acted like she's the one singing causing the set to burst out laughing. Then Shindong got out wearing the same outfit as you and started lip syncing too...

Everyone is now laughing out loud, and you kept on singing and as soon as you did the final high note they unconsciously stopped laughing and admired your voice that sent them shivers on their spines.As you finished singing a minute of silence appeared.

They're probably in awe and can't react. Then they started standing up giving you a standing ovation.

 

You bowed a few times and got back to your seat. 

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

 

Keekekkeke..

I'll update tomorrow okies..

I have an exam

to study for annyeong.!

Love me well <3 ~