I'm busy

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

You sighed as you played with your food still worried about your nonstop ringing phone.

"Don't let it get to you unnie. The sunbaes are just worried about you. For now you should ignore them and focus on our debut stage the day after tomorrow." Minzy said to you as she patted your shoulder.

"Thanks girl. You're a very mature dongsaeng Minji-ah." you said and smiled at her.

 

The both of you finished eating and prepared for the online release of the MV.

"5 minutes left." Teddy said as you and Minzy sat in front of the laptop.

 

I'm busy by 2ne1

 

Then, the MV was released. You and Minzy both took your Ipads and surfed the web for some news about your new released video.

Minutes later, GD posted a picture in his instagram with his dog wearing a blonde and him wearing a purple hair as a support for the both of you.

 

Tonight, you have to re-dye your hair blonde and will stay that way for further promotion of the latest single.

 

After seeing the supporting post of your friends, members and sunbaes, you and Minzy decided to post a picture on twitter in commemoration of the new subgroup.

 

SeungRi, Taeyang, Tablo, CL, Dara, Park Bom, Wiz, SeoMi, Yume, Nina, Hye Jung, Yoo In Na, Tao, Amber, and many more posted something online about your new single and no doubt about it. Within minutes, the latest single sweep all the music charts internationally.

The views on YouTube reached 1 million in an hour and became the 1st on worldwide trend on every site.

 

The staff all congratulated the both of you and then, you decided to call it a day because tomorrow you have a CF filming along with promotions and rehearsals.

 

You arrived at your dorm and quickly went to your room to rest.

 

Tomorrow came quickly and you took a shower and your coordi unnies started with their job.

After dying your hair, they started with your clothes and after the preparation you're out for the CF filming that took you 12 hours to complete.

It was already 9pm when you arrived for the rehearsals. Then, after those long rehearsals, the both of you went to the company's dressing room to take a shower and get ready for the live debut stage.

As they do your hair, you took the chance to eat breakfast.

Minzy was on a diet so she didn't ate anything while you feasted with pizza, ramen, chicken and many more.

 

They didn't wonder why you don't get fat coz of your hectic schedules.

 

After eating, they started to do your make up and with hour of preparation the both of you drove to the filming set of Inkigayo.

It was already 8am when you arrived at the building and the both of you were greeted by idols. Beast, After school, Baek ji Young, 2pm, SNSD and f(x) were the ones you both will be facing off for today's recording.

 

The both of you went straight to the largest dressing room and waited for your turn.

You've waited for 3 hours before it's your turn to record.

The host for this week were Kwanghee, Min Ho(SHINee) and IU.

 

The interview started and they asked a few questions about the song and your teamwork.

After that, it's time to perform.

You and Minzy decided to shout ‘BANG’ before the performance as your signature cheer, meaning that we should shoot everyone’s being into our song.

The music played as the performance started. The other idols really anticipated your subgroup's debut performance and as they expected, you both really did a perfect and dazzling performance that made them think if you're really a rookie.

 

The introduction consisted of vocal performance by you followed by the MRENZY wild and y dance performance. Performing a total of 3 songs from your album for the 1st performance.

 

You were the one doing the rapping and helped Minzy with the vocal too.

 

After recording, you went to change and called your sunbaes to tell them that you'll be recording WGM tomorrow and they could all talk to your husband there. Then, you called your husband to say about your sunbae’s visit to your house.

 

“Chuhan.”

“Hey my love. You sound tired. Have you eaten?” he said worriedly.

“I’m okay. Just tired and yeah I’ve eaten.” You said for him not to worry.

“I saw your stage and you lied to me about not dancing y dance.” He pouted.

“I never said that I won’t dance y. I just said that Minzy did most of it.” you reasoned.

“Still. Even my members and the managers were drooling when they saw your performance.” He sulked

You chuckled and said “Well, that’s good to know.”

“Yah ~ .” he said with a low annoyed tone.

“I’m just joking babe.” You said smiling.

“Anyway, remember when I told you about my sunbaes wants to talk to you right?” you changed the subject.

He gulped nervously and said “hmm.”

“Well, they said that they’ll meet you tomorrow before WGM filming.”

His eyes widened and became nervous “Uh.. Okay then. I’ll be there at 8 since my flight to Korea is 3am.”

“Okay. Don’t be nervous. I bet they’ll just ask you some things and brag about themselves.” You smirked.

“Okay.” He replied shortly.

“See you tomorrow then.” You said.

“Babe.”

“Hmm?”

“I just want you to know that I’ll take responsibility of you and I’ll show them that I’m worthy of you.” He said with a serious tone.

You were taken aback by his words and just smiled.

“Thank you Chuhan.” Was the only thing that came from your heart.

“I got to go now.” He said. “I love you.” He whispered.

“I love you too.” You whispered back and hung up.

 

After that long schedule, you and Minzy went to another 3 live performance stage for music programs and then call it a day.

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

Kekekeke

Boring chapter

T^T

Mian.

Love me well <3 ~