EXO's fan service

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Background song ~

 

“Now, how about some fan service coming from my guardian in-law?” you teased and he gave you that killer smile.

“Ow…Your smile is so bright.” You acted like you’re being blinded and he laughed at your act.

“Yah. Be careful no one will notice you.” He said and you nodded.

He started writing stuff on your CD and passed them to the next member.

“See you later.” You said and went forward facing Baekhyun who was busy writing on your CD.

 

“You better put on some special message for you sister-in-law on that CD Baekhyun in-law.” You beamed and he quickly looked up to you startled.

“Yah. What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in Hong Kong.” He hissed.

“What? You don’t want me here? Too bad, I’m staying for today. My filming got cancelled.” You replied.

“Woahh.. That’s great we can go touring later.” He cheered and continued on your CD drawing hearts and stuff.

“I’ll pass it to Channie. See you later sis.” He said and passed the CD saying “Yah. Rei is here. Make the autograph special.” And you just chuckled.

 

“In-lawwww!!!” He shouted and you told him to keep quiet and he did.

“Sorry.” He whispered and joked “Name?”

“The best sister-in-law in the world, that’s ok right?” you smirked.

“Yeah.” He started scribbling on the CD taking almost all the space.

“Taking all the space. Really?” you raised a brow.

He chuckled and said “ Yeah. Their fault for sitting last. Here.”

“Thanks.” You said and went to the next member.

 

Kai was about to grab the album to sign but you took it away he looked at you with confused face and his eyes turned wide open.

“What—“ he was going to ask but you cut him off.

“What do you think a person would do in a fan signing event?” you chuckled and he just laughed at your reason.

“Here. Make it special. ” you handed him the album to sign. He saw Chanyeol’s large doodling and glared at him and opened the CD.

“He took all the space on the cover so I’ll take over the CD.” He smirked and you just smiled at their playfulness.

“Here noona. See my heart?” he showed you his infamous heart doodle of him (stick man) holding a heart.

 

“Yup. Thanks dongsaeng.” You said and went to the next member.

 

“In-law!” D.O cheered.

“My filming got cancelled so I’m here to support my brothers.” You said and handed him the CD.

“Have you eaten breakfast?” he asked busily drawing something on the CD.

“Yup. Your manager won’t let me go here if I didn’t eat.” You sighed and he just chuckled.

 

*Good job manager hyung*

“I’m done. Let’s eat lunch together okay.” He said and passed the CD to Sehun.

 

 

Sehun didn’t look at you and was looking at the CD.

 

*Strange, where do I suppose to sign? Huh? Sister-in-law?!* his eyes widened and looked up to see you smiling at him.

 

“Annyeong maknae.” You beamed.

His shocked expression turned into a big grin “Noon---“ he shouted as he stood up to give you a hug but you stopped him.

“They’ll recognize me if you give me a hug now Sehunnie. I’ll be at the back stage later. You owe me a hug okay?” you said and winked at him before going to the next member.

 

 

“Yo!” Luhan chimed.

You gave him a smile and greeted back “Yo.”

He was signing the CD on the back as he chuckles. “You have to read this later okay?” he said grinning.

“Eung.” You said and he passed the CD to Chen.

 

 

“Name?” he said without looking at you.

“Lee Rei, the best.” You smirked and he looked up to you.

“What are you doing here?” he raised a brow.

“It’s a fan signing event. What do you think?” you smirked playfully.

“Aigoo. Make sure no one notice you okay. Where’s manager hyung? I told him to keep an eye----“ he was hissing when you stopped him.

“He’s on the back stage. He made sure I eat breakfast before we separate and I told him that I wanted to surprise all of you. Did it work?”

He smiled and signed your album.

“Just be careful okay. Eat lunch with us.” He said and passed the CD to Lay.

 

“Hi in-law.” He greeted smiling with his dimple smile.

“Aigoo. Those dimples are really hitting my heart.” You said as you jokingly touched your chest that made him smile more.

“Wait for us okay.” He said as he signed the CD and passed it to Xiumin.

 

 

“Annyeong!” he said cheerfully.

“Hey.” You smiled and he started signing your CD taking all the space on the back with his long message and doodling.

“Eat with us later okay and after getting all the signs, go directly backstage with the managers. It’s dangerous is fans recognize you.” He instructed you.

“Nee ~ “ you answered like a five year old little girl.

He passed the CD to your husband as he tapped his back.

 

 

Soongg ~

 

 

He looked at the CD full of doodles and messages from the other members and finally, he saw your name and quickly took a glance of you grinning on him.

“Hey babe.” You smiled warmly.

He smiled widely and stood up to hug you but you shook your head telling him not to.

“Did you like it?” he asked as he scans your fingers and saw the ring on.

“So, it’s you after all.” You smiled. “I love it. Thanks hun.” You whispered and he blushed and chuckle.

“Glad you like it.” He said and turned to the CD to sign but there’s no space left. He opened the CD and saw Kai’s crazy doodles.

His face frowned and thought where he can write. Then a grin crawled in his face and he started taking the CD out and flipped it and started writing a long message with hearts.

“Go directly to the manager hyungs after this, kay. We’ll see you later, I love you.” He said and passed Kris the CD.

 

 

“Hey.” You greeted Kris.

“Uhm. You’ve eaten breakfast right?” he asked.

“Of course.” You answered and smiled at him.

 

*That's my good girl.* the thought to himself and turned to sign the CD.

 

“Uhm, where should I sign, exactly?” he asked you.

“Your choice duizhang, every members thought really hard to where they should sign.” You smirked.

He sighed and wrote something on the side of the CD cover.

“Here. Can’t find any space. Go straight to manager hyung okay.” He said with his leader tone and you nodded.

“Yes Kris omma.” You joked and went to the back stage.

 

 

The members watched you go to the backstage not even leaving their sight off you. Their manager saw you and waved at EXO saying they can relax now.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke 

fan signing <3 ~

BTW have you all seen this..

omg the adlib OTL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JR7S2h8m2zE

happy new year

Love me well <3 ~