Professionalism

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

After going shopping the recording ended because both of you has some pending schedules to go to.

You’ve been triple busy because you have to make up for all of your held-up schedules because of the injury.

With a snap of a finger, the busy week has already passed. You were resting on your bed when you remembered that the day after tomorrow is the house warming event in your house.

You will be filming WGM for two days starting tomorrow so you decided to make a call to your husband.

You picked up your phone and started dialing his number.

 

Ring… Ring… ring

 

“Yoboseyo?” he asked.

“Ugly. It’s me.” You mumbled.

“I know.” He said and you heard a chuckle.

“Have you eaten?”

“Eung. You?

“Yeah. Anyway we should buy decorations tomorrow.” You said.

“Okay. I’ll pick you up at 12pm?”

“I have a photo shoot til 3pm.” You sighed.

“Then I’ll bring you lunch.” He cheered.

You let out a smile and said “I’ll be looking forward to that then.”

“hehehe… I’ll ask D.O and Lay to help me cook.”

“Yeah you should.” You chukled.

“Yah… what’s that supposed to mean?” he pouted.

“Nothing. It means I love you.” You said so he’d stop sulking.

You could hear him trying to calm his chuckles over the phone.

“You’re that happy?” you raised a brow.

“Eung… Wae?”

“Nothing. Anyway , you should rest and prepare for tomorrow. We’ll have a long day tomorrow.”

“Eung. You should rest too. Expect nothing less for your lunch tomorrow.” He said proudly.

“Eung. I’ll be expecting.” You smiled.

“Goodnight babe and I love you too.” He said sweetly.

“Goodnight. You better dream of me or you’ll never wake up.” You joked.

“I’ll wake up for sure because I got to see you tomorrow.” He said.

“Eung. Rest now. Bye.” You said and was about to hang up.

“WAIT!” he shouted.

“What?” you asked.

“Say you love me once.” He pleaded.

You smirked and said “Wae?”

“Jaebal ~ “ he said cutely.

You just can’t resist him and let out a defeated sigh.

“Sa. rang. hae. Hwang. Zi. Tao.” you said with a smile.

You heard him chuckle and said “Nado my ugly wife. Good bye now.”

You shooked your head and smile at his childishness and said “Eung bye.” And hung up.

 

You were smiling at his behavior as you mumble to yourself “Aigoo. This husband of mine.”

 

After that phone call, you slept and woke up early for the photo shoot.

 

You’re already on your way to the set when your manager informed you that you were going to do it with Hyun Bin.

 

As soon as you arrived in the set, the coodi unnies did their job and with that the photo-shoot started.

Hyun Bin is a very professional person so you never had any discomfort working with him. three hours flew fast and the photo shoot ended.

 

The both of you review the photos taken and were satisfied with it.

 

Just imagine they're the ones in these photos

1,2,3,4

 

You bowed and thanked everyone for their hardwork.

“Thank you for your hard work.” You said politely to the co model.

“It’s nothing. You’re a great model to work with. Hope I can work with you again sometime soon Rei-ssi.” Hyun Bin replied with a smile.

“Nee… thank you again.” You said.

After that little chit-chat, you all said goodbye and you went straight to your dressing room.

You saw your husband sitting on the couch watching TV. Once he heard the door close, he turned and saw you.

“Hey.” You greeted him.

“Hey.” He gave you a warm smile and patted the space on the sofa for you to sit beside him.

“How’s work?” he asked.

“Good.” You replied shortly.

“You’re so beautiful.” He beamed out of the sudden.

You looked at him puzzled by his sudden complement.

“I know? Thanks?” you jokily responded.

He let out a small chuckle and hugged you. “He touched your legs.” He whispered with a sad tone.

 

You let out a small smile *so that’s why, he’s been acting strangely.* you thought to yourself and hugged him back.

“Well you’re hugging me right now and you can touch anywhere you like.” You teased.

He broke the hug and pouted. “Don’t tease me or I’ll do it really.”

 

You let out a chuckle and cupped his face; you leaned closer to his face nearly touching your nose to his. When he was about to lean closer to kiss you, you turned and leaned closer to his ears and whispered…

 

“I’m not teasing. I mean it.” Then you stood up and went to change on the changing room.

 

He was left sitted on the sofa dumfounded. The words you whispered to him kept on repeating on and on. His heart was beating like crazy as he wait for you to change. To his luck, you didn’t turn around to see his red burning face.

 

After changing you returned to see your husband with the lunch he promised you. Since the both of you can’t go out due to security reasons, you ate on the dressing room.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Kekekeke.. Aigo Rei ah..