Calls and messages

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Ring. ring.. ring

 

“Hey ugly.” You said in chinese.

“Hey babe. What’s up?” Tao beamed.

You looked at kris and smiled as you said “You know about Kris doing a movie?”

“Yeah. Why did you asked?”

 

Kekeke song here!

 

“I’ll be working with him from now on.” You said.

“What?!” he asked in shock. "You never told me that you're going to do a movie!"

“You never asked and it's all over the news. So..Yeah. I’m participating in the movie too.” You boasted.

“What role? Janitress or hyung’s maid?” he smirked.

 

Kris laughed at what his brother said.

You glared at Kris and took out the script from your bag and scanned it.

 

“Nahh… I’m her fiancé.” You smirked back and turned the speakers on so Kris can hear him nag.

“WHAT?!” Tao shouted at the phone.

You put the phone down on the arm seat and continued scanning the script “I’m his fiancé.” You replied shortly.

“Ommo!! Daebakk!” you said and laughed.

“What now?” he asked as Kris looked at you confused.

You turned at your in-law and asked “You know we have a kissing scene?” as you laugh.

 

“What?!” His eyes widened and took the script from your hands to confirm the fact you just said.

“YAH! WHAT?! KISSING SCENE?! ANDWE! Where are you now.?” Tao shouted at the phone.

You grabbed the phone and chuckled. “We have a kissing scene babe. Ottoke?” you .

You can feel his uneasy breathing on the other side of the line.

“Don’t worry. I’m a professional. It’s just work. See you the day after tomorrow.” You said.

“But this is so unfair.” He sulked.

“Don’t worry about it. I have to go now. We’ll take off in 5 minutes.” You said to him.

“Call me when you arrived. Okay?” he said.

“Eung. Bye.” You calmly said.

“YAH!” he shouted.

“Ah wae? Don’t shout.” You scolded him.

“You called me to say that you’re going to kiss my brother and now you’re not even saying I love you before hanging up?” he stormed.

You chuckled at his reaction as you wait for him to say more things.

“Aren’t you a bit too much?!” he said in an almost crying tone.

You giggled and said “Do you really think I’ll hang up without saying you’re the only man I love in this world?” you said confidently.

“Y-yah. Say it again.” He calmed down.

You shooked your head as you held back your chuckles “Don’t want to.” You said.

“Jaebal. I’m sad right now and I miss you.” He pleaded with his sad voice.

“Don’t be sad. I’ll be back the day after tomorrow. Pick me up okay?” you said.

“Arrasso.” He said in a low depressed tone.

“I love you Hwang Zi Tao.” You whispered enough for him to hear.

You can hear him chuckle and said “I love you more babe.”

You smiled widely and said “Eung.” Then hung up.

 

 

You were smiling like a creep as you cover your face with your hand. Not even noticing Kris looking at you with a weird face.

“You’re having that much fun teasing him?” he asked as he looked at you with an ‘eww’ face.

“Yeah. It’s addicting.” You brushed your hair to the back regaining your cool.

 

He shooked his head and turned to the script. “If you don’t want to do the kiss. I’ll tell the PD to change it somehow.” He said.

You put on your sun glasses and said “Don’t worry. I can handle myself.”

He looked at you with surprised face and said “What about Tao?”

You chuckled and said “I’ll take care of him. Don’t worry.” Confidently.

“Good luck on that.” He mumbled and continued reading.

 

After that three hours flight the both of you decided to take the back door exit because you can’t deal with a crowd right now and so was he. The both of you went to the same hotel and grabbed your rooms.

 

“Good night in-law.” You chimed and entered your room.

“Aren’t you eating dinner?” he asked.

“I’ll order later. Want to eat together?” you asked him.

“Sure.” He chimed.

“We should eat in the hotel’s restaurant then.” You suggested.

“Sure. I’ll pick you up later then.”

“Thanks.” You said and closed the door.

You dove into your king size bed and grabbed your phone.

 

 

 

A song by Taru <3 ~

 

As usual, you’d text your husband whenever you reach your destination.

 

“Ugly husband of mine,

 

I arrived safely. Make sure you eat dinner okay.

 

- from your professional wife.”

 

A reply quickly came saying:

 

“Hey my baby,

 

Good. We already had supper. And you?

You should eat with hyung.

I’ll tell him to take care of you while I’m gone.

 

- from your panda husband who’s jealous

because his wife is going to kiss his brother.”

 

 

You replied back with:

 

“Well eat supper later.

- from you wife saying

you should trust her on this.”

 

 

“Okay then, I’ll trust you.

But first thing’s first.

Go and have supper.

I love you

- from your husband

who loves you unconditionally.”

 

 

“Eung. I’ll go eat now. Byebye.

 

- from your wife who’s going to eat.”

 

 

“Eat well okay.

 

- from your husband that is crazy for you.”

 

 

“Nee…

 

- from your about to eat wife. I LOVE YOU UGLY “

 

 

You heard someone knock on the door and you quickly opened to see Kris.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Hohohohoho...

Love me well <3 ~