Piggy backs

We Got Married?! [Editing]

“Okay. You’re BP is back normal. Keep it up Rei.” She said breaking the silence.

 

All of them sighed in relief because they now know that you’re doing fine.

You too were happy thinking that your BP is now normal, you can take off the hose.

You gave the doctor a large grin and said “Then we can take these of me now?”

She smirked and looked at you. “Your BP is normal because of that thing on you. You better finish all of it or I’ll put another one.”

You can hear Tablo sunbae’s chuckle with what the doctor just said as a frown crept on your face and pouted.

 

“Arrassoyo.” You mumbled.

 

*I can’t wait to get better and get out of this hell.* you thought to yourself.

 

“For now, you should behave yourself and do what I tell you okay. Or else you won’t get out of this hospital ever.” The doctor threatened you.

Your eyes widened to what she said. You quickly lay on your bed and looked at her. “I’m getting better you know. I rest a lot and behaving.”

 

All of them laughed at your behavior and took one glance at you before they all started going back to their schedules.

After they all went out of your room, you lay on your bed and watched TV.

 

A few minutes later, Cheondong and her mom went to visit you. You got a lot of scolding from your oppa. Luckily, her mom was there and told him to not to scold you too hard.

 

Time passed fastly and you got discharged of the hospital. Tao and his brothers escaped every night to visit and chat with you.

 

 

Early in the morning, you were dicharge of the hospital. This time, it’s DJ Tukutz and Mithra Jin’s turn to pick you up and take you to the dorm.

 

You insisted on walking with your crutch but they didn’t let you. Instead, Mithra Jin Sunbae carried you on his well-built shoulders and took you to the car.

 

“Sunbaes! Is this how you treat a patient?!” you asked with an angry tone.

The two of them looked at each other and smirked. “It’s not like you’ll listen to us anyway.” DJ Tukutz said.

You looked at them and pouted.

“To your dorm then.” Mithra Jin cheered as he started the engine and drove you to your dorm.

 

When you got to your dorm, you didn’t struggle anymore as your sunbae carried you in his back. You thanked the two sunbaes as they left you in your dorm together with Yoogeun and M.Appa’s wife.

 

The day passed quickly and today was your first day of returning to work. The company let you do light schedules where you don’t have to walk or stand. Your first schedule was an opening of a bookstore.

 

You went there together with Hye Young sunbae wearing a beautiful gown. But it’s all ruined because of your crutch even though it was highly decorated.

After the 3 hour event, you went to change ( tassle and outfit ) and went to your next schedule.

 

You were excited and waited in your company building for Tao to pick you up. At 7pm, the both of you will resume filming WGM.

You waited for 30 minutes when you saw someone came in to the reception and ran towards you. To your surprise, it’s not Tao but his manager.

 

He said that Tao will not be able to pick you up because he’s still on the middle of recording.

Instead, his manager took you to EXO’s dorm and wait there for your husband to pick you up.

 

Their manager carried you as he was also informed by your manager about what Dr. Song said. You insisted of walking at first but you didn’t win his persistence and just let him carry you.

 

You arrived in front of EXO’s apartment when Luhan and Lay welcomed you.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” They greeted and you greeted back.

You were about to go down the van but they stopped you.

You raised a brow and looked at them with a confused face.

“Do you think once we arrive here I’d let you walk?” their manager beamed.

You let out a big sigh and they just chuckled with it.

Without having any arguments, Luhan carried you on his back while lay help you with your bag and your just there… really humiliated.

 

You don’t really like leaning on people. You preferred being independent and struggle than to let others help you, but since they’re very persistent, you didn’t have any choice.

 

Lay opened the door and you were welcomed by Chen and the ahjumma house keeper.

You greeted them as Luhan put you down on the couch.

 

“Thanks.” You said to your brother.

“Don’t mention it and please eat more Rei-ah. You’re light as a feather.” Luhan beamed.

You smiled at him and said “Well you all saw me eat, if that is not enough Tao will have some financial problems soon.” You joked.

 

They all laughed at your joke.

 

“By the way, how’s your foot?” Chen asked.

You looked at your still lightly bandaged foot and said “It’s still intact and don’t worry it’s not hurting anymore.”

“That’s good to hear.” Lay smiled at you revealing his killer dimples.

You scanned the whole living room and turned to them.

“Where’s the other members?” you asked.

“The others are still recording. Only the vocals are available and have free time.” Lay answered.

“ohhh.. Is that so?” that was the only thing you managed to say.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Ugly way to end a chppie

well... just bear with me.ok

i have exams coming up OTL.

I'll spend the last

day of school

doing a Geography exam.

 better than greeting me

with that exam next year.

But seriously FML

orz

 

Love me well <3 ~