Tao's Guest

We Got Married?! [Editing]

“Annyeonghaseyo.” His guest revealed her in front of you and the others sitting on the sofa.

“OH.. annyeonghaseyo!” you all stood up and gave a small bow to BOA.

{ Ommo! Boa!! }

{ Could they have more famous guest for a house warming? }

 

Boa's entrance of course

 

“Ohh.. Boa-ssi!!” your sunbae cheered.

{ They know each other }

“Seven-ssi! Long time no see!” she said and give your sunbae a high-5

{ All old people know each other }

All of you looked at him puzzled. “You know each other?” You asked him and turned to Boa “Annyeonghaseyo I’m Tao’s wife Rei.”

“Nice to meet you Rei-ssi.” She beamed.

“Pleasure to meet you too Ms. Boa. Please take a seat first.” You formally said.

She took a seat across the table sitting in the middle of Kris and Chanyeol facing you, Seven and your husband.

{ Awkward? }

“So how about an explanation?” you beamed.

Seven chuckled and said “You know. Sunbaes knows each other.” He said with his boasting tone.

You rolled your eyes and said “Anyway. You all must be hungry. We prepared a small feast. Please help yourselves.” You said as you and the others led the guest to the dining table.

 

BG song while eating and

looking at the food

kekeke

 

{ Omg. That's a lot of food }

As they go up the stairs, they saw the dining table filled with delicious looking Chinese cuisines.

{ I'm so proud of Rei }

“Woah did you cook this?” Boa asked you with her eyes still on the table.

{ SHE COOKED ALL THAT?! }

“Nee. D.O in-law and others helped me.” You replied.

{ Yes. Lizzy-ssi }

“I knew you can cook and studied abroad but I never thought that you’re THIS good.” Your sunbae said dazzled at the sight of the food.

{ Daebakk }

“Tsk. What do you take me for?” you boasted and all of them laughed.

{ Aigoo }

“You both really are sunbae and hobae.” Boa said.

{ I know right }

“I know right. Hahaha.” Seven said.

{ O!! we said the same thing }

 

Tao grabbed two plates and handed it to the guests. “Please eat help yourselves out.” He said.

{ Good job Tao }

The two sunbaes thanked him and took the plate.

“Hmmm..What should I take first?” Boa mumbled excitedly as she looks at the mouth watering food that is served in front of her.

{ Everything looks delicious }

“Noona. You should try the spring rolls. I helped wrapping them.” D.O said grinning.

“I’ll try this then.” She said as she took a few pieces of spring rolls and put it in her plate.

Your in-laws entertained them as they recommend all the foods to the visitors.

{ Their good at entertaining the guest }

You took 6 plates and gave each to your in-laws and husband.

“You guys should eat with them.” You said to Chanyeol handing him the plate.

{ Aww.. Taking care of her in-laws }

“I will then, thanks Rei-ah.” He said and ruffled your hair and then started putting food on his plate to eat.

{ She's the best }

You then turned to Sehun and gave him a plate.

“No. I’ll eat with you later.” He said to you but you insisted and handed him the plate.

“Eat as much as you can or I’ll eat it all for myself later not leaving a single bite.” You winked at him and gave the others plates; D.O and Lay thanked you and happily started to take samples of every kind of food you cooked.

 

“You done yet?” Seven said to Boa holding two plates full of all kinds of food.

{ What the Puahahahaha }

Boa widened her eyes looking at the plates Seven was holding and laughed.

“You’re gonna eat all that?” she asked still laughing.

{ Now i know who taught Rei to eat a lot }

He nodded happily and said “It’s my first time eating Rei’s cooking. So I better take advantage of the event and enjoy myself. Other’s we’ll be so dead jealous after this episode airs.” He said and grinned evilly.

{ Hahahaha.. Looks like all of her sunbaes get jealous easily. }

“Okay then. Let’s take a sit and eat.” She said as she took a bowl of fried rice and walked to the living room.

{ They're really close }

 

“You should eat too duizhang.” You beamed at the leader who was pouring drinks for his sunbaes.

“I’ll eat later. When they finished eating.” He declined.

“Anni. You’ll eat with the others.” You insisted as you tilted your head up to look at his face.

He raised a brow and said “I’ll eat later. Don’t mind me and eat.”

You chuckled and said “Do you think there will be anything left if I start eating? Go eat now and tell me about how awesome my cooking is?”

{ Aigoo.. She's really Seven's hoobae alright }

“Aigoo.. you really are your sunbaes’ hobae.” He chuckled.

“Arrayo. Now eat.” You said as you handed him the plate.

{ You'll never win on Rei discussing }

He chuckled and just took it from you and stood in front of the table. You know that he won’t eat and just hold the plate so you grabbed one of each food and place it on his plate. He looked at you with surprise and then raised a brow.

You looked at him and see him looking down on you with his eye brow raised.

{ Hahahaha She's making sure }

“ I can get my own food sister-in-law.” He said in a monotone.

“Of course you can. But you can’t choose when so I’m going to fill your plate up and you’re going to eat everything on it.” You said as you continued to place food on his plate.

{ She won't let him win }

He let out a small sigh and said “Arrassoyo. I get it I’ll eat.”

You gave him a smirk of victory and went to look for your husband on the kitchen.

Seeing you went to the kitchen a smile unconsciously crept on his face as he watched you walk to the kitchen.

{ Even Kris is charmed by her }

 

*She’s very caring and stubborn. No one can win to her.* Kris said to himself and turned to take food.

 

“Yeobo!” you chimed as you enter the kitchen seeing your husband looking at the cupcakes on the kitchen table.

{ He's starring at the cupcakes! }

{ He must've really like those cakes }

He turned and saw you looking at him.

“What’s up?” you ran towards him and gave him a back hug.

{ Kya! Skinship! }

{ Yeah they're good at it }

He turned and hugged you back.

“I want to eat the cupcakes.” He said with a cute voice.

{ Even Kris is charmed by her }

You patted his back and said “Aigoo my childish ugly husband. I’ll let you eat them all if you eat first. Here.” Handing him a plate.

{ She's so sweet }

“Let’s eat together.” He said holding your hand.

“Maybe later. I’ll wait for the other in-laws.” You said to him.

“Then I’ll eat later too.” He sulked.

You let out a sigh and said “Arrasso I’ll eat with you.”

{ Well Tao is the only one who can win her }

 

The both of you left the kitchen and went to the dining table to get food as the others were eating at the living room laughing and chatting about Seven and Boa’s debut stage days in US.

 

“Whatcha talking about?” you interrupted as the both of you sat on the single couch together. Tao sat on the sofa and you sat on the sofa’s arm.

{ Aigoo.. these two }

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Thanks for the comments guys

it really helps me :D

Love me well <3 ~