Point of view

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

ROYAL sat near the front stage with Psy surrounded by BAP, SUJU and SNSD while EXO were in of one of the middle tables. The performance started and you and your members all cheered for the performers calmly and with class that goes well with your outfits.

 

Then, it was EXO's turn to perform. You and royal members smiled at each other and took out the EXO light sticks and cheered the 12. Even your sunbae Psy stood up and cheered for them. The 6 of you, including Psy were cheering like a fan girls making the crowd shift attention in your table. The camera man quickly featured your tables' crazy cheering that made the fans wilder.

After their performance, ROYAL and the rest of Yg artist went to prepare for the stage. As the MCs were talking, all of you went to your place and after the introduction, the performance started.

 

Everyone was mesmerized by the performance and as expected, when you did the falling effect that made EXO gasped earlier the crowd's heart was lost in shock. Some even stood up unconsciously trying to catch you thinking you were going to fall. And then, you slide down to the pole where the entire YG artist already gathered and Mithra Jin sunbaenim gave you a white suit and all of you posed for the photo finale.

The crowd was more than satisfied by the performance and was still recovering by the mild heart attack you gave them.

 

Feel so Good - IU

 

You went to change and sat with Tao this time as the best couple was about to announce.

 

Boa was the special MC for the award and greeted the crowd and said "The 2017's best couple award goes to..." she checked and re-read the card and smiled.

"The ugly couple. Tao Rei couple!!" she cheered proudly as the fans spazzed happily for you and your husband.

 

Tao took your hand and led the both of on stage to receive the award. Boa gave you a hug and tapped Tao's shoulders.

 

"Thank you for giving us this award and for loving me and my wife. I'll love and take care of her well so please give us more love." your husband chimed nonstop smiling and let you speak.

"Uhm... Firstly, I'd like to thank the exotics and royalties for supporting our couple and to all fan who support ugly couple until now nomu kamsahamnida. And also thank you to our sunbaes and everyone who guided the two of us to where we are now. We'll love each other more and please watch over us. Thank you." you said and the both of you bowed.

 

But then, the crowd started something that made your eyes wide and Tao blush.

 

Kiss me - G.na

 

"POPOHAE! POPOHAE!" they all cheered. You could see your member’s giggling as they chanted along with them. Even Tao's and your sunbaes were shouting it. Tablo was even shouting it as he smacks the table with his water bottle.

Ukiss, especially Kevin were spazzing as well as the other idols clapping their hands in sync as they chant "POPOHAE!" louder and louder.

 

You turned to the blushing Tao who was already looking at you, red as a tomato. You turned to the mic and said "I have a cold though." but they all insisted making Tao satisfied.

 

He bent down and put his lips on the other side of the trophy for you to kiss the other end of it. You raised a brow and shook your head at his behavior.

 

"Aigoo this man. Jinja." you whined making the anticipating crowd giggle.

You took a step close to him and leaned closer but before you kissed him, you snatched the trophy he was kissing and pecked his lips quickly making the crowd asdfghjkl.

"Thanks again for the award." you said and left Tao dumbfounded.

 

But went back to his senses and ran towards you carrying you in his arms as you smiled and just waved the award to the camera as your husband carried you back to your seats.

 


 

The event finished and all went to their own dressing rooms to change. After changing you told your manager and members that you'll go start your routine, means turning down other's hearts. You wore your mask so you won't contaminate them with your cold and with that; the idols went after one another. Today you turned down a member of Beast, B1A4, Block B, Speed and the last one for today, 2pm's Chansung.

 

"Rei-ssi. I just called you here to let you know that I'm attracted to you." he said directly. You gave him an apologetic smile and patted his shoulder.

"Thank you sunbaenim. But I'm sorry, my heart is already taken." you replied in a sad tone.

"I know. I'm just taking chances." he said with a hurt smile.

"I'm sorry." you apologize with a bow.

"It's okay. But please keep in mind that I'll wait for you." he said gazing at your eyes.

"Thank you for understanding." you bowed again before he left.

 

 

Then, another idol came. It was FT Island's Joong hoon.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." you bowed and he greeted back with a smile.

"Annyeong Rei-ah." he beamed nervously and watched your reaction.

 

*We're close?* you raised a brow.

 

"I'm sorry. I just tried to know how it feels like to call you comfortably." he apologized with a shy chuckle.

"Guenchansumida." you replied giving another bow. "May I help you?" you asked like you didn't know.

"Uh... I don't know if you and that Chinese wushu guy are really going out but I'm still asking." he said and you just waited for him to finish.

 

*WHAT?! Chinese guy? This guy's trying to be cool but he's just a dork.* but you insulted him inside your mind for insulting your chuhan.

 

"Will you go out with me?" he asked.

"No." you replied quickly not even acting sorry. "I'm dating that 'Chinese wushu guy' you were talking about earlier." you added as you looked at his 'did she just said no to me' expression.

He gave you a smile and said "I don't really care if you're going out with him. You can go out with the both of us at the same time."

 

*What the? Daebakk.* you were taken aback by his words.

 

You were busy trying to get him to leave and not noticed Moyou watching your actions from afar. She took a photo of you and the guy, and ran quickly to get Tao to see the happening himself.

*You're finished Trei of .* the stylist smirked as she look for Tao.

 

Fire of love - City hunter

OST

 

 

 

"Sorry but my answer is still no." you said calmly and flatly. *Got to go, it’s getting late. Appa and the members will panic if I don't hurry.* you said to yourself.

They only give you 15 minutes to do your routine and if you take longer than that, it means you're in trouble and needs help with the guy.

 

You turned to Joong Hoon and said "I'm sorry. I CAN do what you're saying but I won't do it. Not in a million years."

"I got to go now. Sorry again." you said and bow him a goodbye but he grabbed your wrist and pushed you to the wall trapping you with his arms.

 

 

Tao was being dragged by Moyou and stopped in shock seeing a man facing the wall and a small figure in front of him. He saw the female's shoes and knew it was yours. He stood there in shock as he watched the scene. You're body was close to his but you just stayed calm and stared at the guy blankly.

 

"At least give me a goodbye kiss, Nee?" Joong hoon whispered and leaned closer to you. You pushed him with your hand on his chest but it didn't work and he placed his lips on your lips. On the mask you're wearing to be exact.

But Tao didn't saw the mask and from his point of view, you were pulling the male closer with your hands on his chest. Your husband's heart broke into pieces as he watched you being 'kissed' by another man. A tear escaped his eye as the stylist gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder.

 

"See? I told you but you didn't believe Me." she stated.

Tao lifelessly turned around and walked away. He couldn't take it anymore as the pain was killing him. He wanted to die that moment.

 

Meanwhile, Moyou followed Tao almost skipping in happiness smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

The last 4th plot

T^T

Love me well <3 ~