Child inside the bride

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

“Yah ~ . I did that so you could miss me. Did it work?” you said to him trying to ease his anger but it didn’t work.

 

BG song for Kawaii Rei

 

You shook his shoulders and went to sit on the arm of the sofa.

“Chuhan. Don’t ignore me.” You whined making EXO raise a brow.

 

*So Rei can act cute too when her husband is Mad.* the all wondered.

 

Then, an idea popped into your head. You stood up and went to the kitchen.

“Moooom” you shouted as you went to the kitchen.

“Yes sweetie?” she asked.

“Do you have a glass wine?” you asked.

“Yes. It’s on that cupboard there.” She replied and went back to her work.

“Thanks mom.” You chimed happily as you went back to the living room with EXO looking at you confused except Tao who still ignoring you.

 

You poured orange juice on the glass and sat next to Tao with a seductive look.

“Hi handsome.” You said in a seductive voice that made the other members laugh.

“You're here alone?” you asked like you’re hitting on him on a bar and he was still ignoring you.

“Single right?” you asked playfully.

 

“AIgoo this girl is really.” Xiumin said while Luhan and Sehun held their laughter.

 

“Satan hates you.” you randomly chirsped but Tao didn’t answer.

“You should be complemanting him. rei-ah.” Chen asked.

 

You turned to Chen and grinned. “I’m on it in-law.”

Then turned to your husband. “Know why?” you asked but he kept on ignoring you. “Cos you’re too hot.” You beamed that made EXO laugh out loud.

 

“Hahahaha. Daebakk Rei-ah” Chanyeol beamed giving you a high five.

“Thanks in-law.” You said giving him a high five.

 

You put down the glass and went back to your seat.

“Chuhan  ~ . “ don’t get mad at me ~ .” you used the aegyo that you never used before.

 

Tao looked at you while EXO gasped in shock.

 

You blinked innocently at your husband using your puppy eyes but he turned around giving you a cold shoulder.

 

*Don’t give in Tao. She’s been very spoiled by you.* he fought his urge to hug the cutest wife in the world.

 

You pouted and shook his shoulders. “Yeo ~ bo ~ .” you sing songed whining.

“JaaeeEebaall.” You shook him more.

 

*Aish!!! This aegyo thingy is so awkward I could die. You’re lucky I’m at fault here Hwang Zi Tao.* you said you yourself.

 

You stopped shaking him and took you’re phone and seconds later a ring was heard in the room. It was Tao’s phone.

The members all looked at you and you returned a grin.

“Yeobo pick up.” You tapped his shoulders.

 

Finally, Tao picked his phone up but then hung up on you.

 

You’re eyes widened and gasped pointing at him.

“Hwang Zi Tao. Did you just hang up to me?” you accusingly asked in shock but he didn’t answer.

 

You were running out of ideas on how to make him forgive you and just shrugged everything.

“Husband-nim.” You resumed shaking his shoulder. “I’m sorry.” You added.

 

“Stop it!” Tao got more annoyed and pushed you making you fall on the arm of the sofa to the carpet.

 

OMG!!

 

You gasped and the second later you’re lying on the floor with your eyes wide open in shock.

 

*Did he just push me?* you asked your startled self.

 

The 12 gasped in shock and Tao quickly went towards you to see if you’re alright followed by Kris, Suho and Baekhyun.

 

“Rei. You okay?” Kris waved his hands near your face but you remained silent and blinked your eyes.

“Rei. I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. I was just.” Tao tried to explain himself in verge of crying. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He continued.

 

“Rei-ah. Please answer. Does it hurt?!” Baekhyun asked but you just blinked again.

 

“Yah. How could you push your wife?” Chen scolded the maknae.

“I didn’t mean it hyung. And I never knew she’s going to fall.” Tao reasoned.

 

Then, you snapped out in your thoughts and turned to see 3 guys staring at you. You moved your hand that was still holding your phone and dialed a number.

 

EXO just watched your action and was confused and worried.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

What did you do Tao

Aigo this hubby Jinjja..

Tripple update

Bec. I won't be updating

Special fan nor My Secret today.

 

Love me well <3 ~