Hurt

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Another song ~

 

“Rei are you hurt anywhere? Who are you calling?” Kris asked worriedly but you ignored them.

 

“Yoboseyo?” a male’s voice picked up.

Your eyes started tearing up and you said “Sunbae. Tao just pushed me off the couch and I fell with my head.” you said followed by your sniffing.

 

EXO gasped and became nervous as they heard the word sunbae.

 

*Tao hyun is so dead.* Kai said in his mind.

*I guess Tao hyung should migrate to EXO planet.* Sehun said to himself as he starred you you nervously.

 

Tao was panicking and Kris and Suho were taken aback with your actions.

 

“WHAT?! How could he?! Where are you? Where is he?!” Ji young asked.

”I’m in Canada right now in Kris’ house with them.” You replied.

“Give the phone to Kris.” He ordered and you reached the phone to Kris.

 

He looked at you and took the phone.

“Yobo-.” Kris was cut off.

“Take care of Rei until the person I sent pick her up and we’ll have a long talk as soon as you arrive in Seoul.” GD said firmly.

“Nee. Hyung.” He replied.

 

“Give it back to Rei.” GD ordered and Kris nervously give it back to Rei.

“It’s okay Rei-ah. Just go with Kris for the time being. I’ll send someone to take you away from there. Okay?” he said trying to comfort you.

 

“Mmm.” You answered still crying as you lay down.

“Can you give it to Tao for me please?” GD asked you nicely.

 

You gave Tao the phone and he nervously took it.

“We’ll have to talk. I’ll be there after the K-pop convention.” GD said and hung up.

 

Tao was stoned in his place as he slowly took the phone away from his ear and gave it back to you.

You took it and turned to Kris.

“Hy-hyung.” You said before more tears came out rushing down from your eyes.

 

Song ~

 

You were scared. This is the 1st time someone close to you hurt you. The first time Tao hurt you.

 

You sat up and hugged Kris as you cry more and the members all wondered why you called Kris hyung while Tao just watched you cry brokenheartedly and guilty.

 

Mrs. Wu went out of the kitchen to see what happened and was shocked to see you crying.

“What happened?” she asked. “Is she okay?” she asked worried.

 

“Yes mom. She’s fine. She just fell of the couch.” Kris replied.

 

“’Kay. Lunch will be ready in 10 minutes.” She said and went back to the kitchen.

 

Kris help you stood up and wiped your tears.

“It’s okay. Are you hurt?” he asked.

 

You nodded and reached the back of your head while your other hand wiped your tears.

 

Kris turned to Luhan and said “Hyun could you ask mom for some ice pack?”

“Sure.” He answered and went to the kitchen to do what the leader said.

 

You sniffed and walked upstairs leaving the 11 in the living room.

 

Tao was following you but you closed the door locking it so he couldn’t enter.

“Aish!” he cursed as he wait outside your room.

*What has gotten in to you?! You’re so stupid Tao. How could you push your wife like that?!* He scolded himself.

 

Kris gege's so kind

and responsible and HOT

 

“Where is she?” Kris asked Tao who was now sitting beside your room door.

“She locked the door.” Tao replied. “I didn’t mean it hyung.” He added as a tear fell down to his cheek.

“I know. Just give her time. She’s just probably startled.” Kris patted his dongsaeng’s back.

“If anything happens to her I’ll kill myself.” Tao sobbed.

 

“She’ll be fine.” Kris assured him. “Now go down and grill mom and the others are waiting for you downstairs.” He said to Tao.

“I’ll make sure she’s fine.” He added.

 

“Gege why did Rei called you hyung?” Tao asked.

“Oh that? I asked her to call all of us oppa but she said she prefer hyung since we’re all boys and she want to call us the same way as the maknaes.” Kris explained.

“Is that so?” Tao asked and Kris nodded.

“Now go and help the guys grill the meat.” Kris pushed Tao to go. “I’ll call you when she’s feeling okay.”

“Thanks Gege.” Tao said and wiped his tears and go down to grill.

 

Kris massaged his temples and knocked on your door.

“Rei-ah. Open up its hyung.” He said.

“You lazily sat up to your bed and opened the door of Kris.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Please make up now.

T^T I miss the sweet TREI couple.

3rd update

Love me well <3 ~