Never ending story

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

Hours passed by quickly and you're already on your way to meet Tao near the airport. You wanted to pick him up but you'll just cause a triple crowd that will cause traffic and problems to other passengers.

 

The kiss

 

You entered the cafe and to your surprise, he was already there on the line busily thinking of what to order as he waits for his turn.

{ Oh he's already here? }

{ Last day together }

 

You entered the cafe and take a seat. He didn't noticed your presence but of course, fans were spazzing more loudly making him shift his gaze and see you.

He gave you a small wave and ordered for both of you as you watched his every move with the thought of today is the last of everything.

{ They must feel like crying right now }

 

You wanted to cry but you both decided to spend the day happily. He took the drinks to your table as he pecked your lips that made your body tremble but managed to force a smile. You can see smiles in his face but his eyes were full of sadness.

{ I can't believe it's their last day together }

 

Your Interview

 

Q: How does it feel to know that it's your last day together?

You sighed and said "I felt like crying the moment I saw him at the cafe. Ever since we received the card, I still couldn't believe it but when I entered the cafe, I was like 'BAM' reality. It's our last day."

{ I'm sad about this }

{ I still can't believe it }

 

Q: How do you plan on spending the day together?

"He said I just have to be his wife til the end and that's what I'm planning on doing." you replied.

{ Be strong you kids }

 

End of the interview

 

*Let's be strong.* you said mentally and started a conversation not wanting to cry suddenly.

 

"What's the plan?" you asked.

{ Ay Jinjja }

 

He gave you a confident smile and said "Let's watch us." making you confused. He stood up and held your hand. "Let's watch our ‘We got married’ episodes all day." and pulled you out of the cafe. But then you stopped walking making him look at you.

{ That's a good way to spend it }

{ I bet it'll be sad too }

 

Your eyes just can't handle it anymore. You released a small chuckle hiding your eyes by putting your sunglasses on and said "Oh my god. I'm sorry." you sniffled.

{ Andwe. Don't cry }

{ *Sniffs* }

 

"It's my eyes. It can't stop. Ottoke?" you tried to laugh it off but your voice trembled and your tears came out nonstop.

{ Aigoo. PD-nim. you're cruel }

 

Tao soften as he saw you breakdown making his eyes watery. "Aigoo. Guenchana wifeu." he chuckled instead of crying and pulled you into a hug. As the concerned  fans were crying with you sad, knowing it's the last recording of their favorite couple crowded the both of you.

"It won't stop. Stupid eyes." you cursed crying.

"Shhh. It's okay. I'm here. Just let it out." your husband hushed you gently as you cried silently in his chest with fans crying around too. When you got yourself together, both of you went shopping for the marathon then went home.

{ Guenchana Rei-ah }

 

Remember when

 

Tao plugged his disk drive to the TV and started the marathon. You both watched every episode of your couple. Starting from the dramatic meeting, to the jealousy shopping trip, to the sad challenges in the army, to the comfortable days you spent in the house together reading fanfics, to that scandalous contest in Myeondeong, to Tao's birthday twisted-hidden camera, to your funny vacation in Hawaii, to your awkward meeting with your mother in law, to your intimate 1st anniversary in Jeju, to your awesome wedding photo-shoot, til that fun barbecue party with the other couples. Making the both of you somehow go back in time and remember those ups and downs you've been through together.

The marathon finished just in time for supper and Tao decided to take you out for your last supper together. Both of you went to your omma's shop for decent outfits and then make way on the restaurant that Tao reserved just for this night.

{ OMMO! Yeppeo! }

{ Handsome! }

 

You both entered a beautiful garden guided by candles with roses scattered in the garden in front of the dinner set for two.

{ Woah }

 

"Mwoya?" you asked Tao who was beside you.

"Romantic dinner for my ugly wife." he smiled and helped you to your seat. "Like it?" he asked as he took a seat across you.

"Not bad. I prefer this than floating on the sea." you chuckled remembering the unique dinner event he prepared in Jeju.

{ But that was romantic }

 

"What's wrong with that? Don't you know that many couples are now going to that place just to experience our romantic dinner?" he boasted.

"Ara. Ara." you smiled at his boasting.

 

Then, a waiter came. "Ta-- Sir. Would you like to have the food served? Or you preferred some wine?" the waiter? No. Chanyeol asked wearing a waiter's uniform. You laughed at your husband's gimmick and looked at Chanyeol who was smiling widely. "Annyeong Rei-ah." he greeted.

{ Hahaha. }

{ Goodbye romantic dinner }

 

"Yah. Hyung you're supposed to be the waiter." Tao scolded his hyung that made you laugh more.

{ Daebakk }

 

"Oh right. So… wine or food?" Chanyeol asked that made Tao palm face himself.

"We'll take wine for now." you answered trying not to laugh.

{ This will be good }

 

Fooling mode

 

"Ok. Thank you ma'am." Chanyeol said and then turned at restaurant. "KAI! YAH! THEY WANT WAIYNE!! WAIYNE! WAIYNE!" he shouted and ran inside that made you laugh.

{ LOL }

 

"Daebakk." you said as you watched the other members inside like in panic just to open the bottle of wine.

"I knew it. I should've just took a normal reservation." Tao sighed.

{ Wrong move there buddy }

 

"Guenchana. They made our night more lively." you assured and he smiled.

 

Minutes later, Kai went out with a bucket of ice and bottle of wine. He did everything perfectly and behaved like a real waiter.

{ OH! Good! Good! }

 

Then, Tao whispered something to him and Kai nodded. Jongin waved to the others and Baekhyun came out. Kai whispered Tao's orders and Baekhyun nodded with a smile then turned to you and waved. You waved back and watched him turn to the building.

 

"SUHO HYUNG! MUSIIIC!" Baekhyun shouted before running in to the restaurant that made Tao and Kai sigh.

{ PUAHAHAHA }

 

You just chuckled and turned to the two. "Cute service." you chimed and they just sighed again.

Then, ROYAL members came out and went to the side carrying instruments (Wiz - viola, Nina - cello, Yume - Piano and Seomi - violin).

{ OMMO! }

{ WOAH! }

{ Beautiful }

 

"Yo!" Wiz greeted.

"Musicians? Really?" you smirked at your sister.

"Yeah really." Nina rolled her eyes joking.

"Don't get too carried away or we will too." Wiz grinned playfully followed by the other 3.

"Okay... Now musicans." you grinned and snapped your fingers. "Do your job." you ordered.

"Yah ~ ." Seomi glared at you then looked at yout husband. "You are so owing us in-law." she said that made Tao nervous.

"Unnie. We’re dating right now. You two talk later."  You whined.

{ hahaha }

{ Greasy Rei }

 

"AIgoo. ara ara. Aish. I'm so getting my pay." Wiz mumbled to herself.

 

Tao promised ROYAL a day in a VIP spa and Yume? They're okay now.

She just became happy in a day and no one actually knows why. (Yume's gang found out about you buying a plane ticket to New Zealand and found out that you bought that for Moyou. So, let's just say ROYAL's maknae 'found' the stylist. And did something that I won't write or this chapter will be rated. Hahaha.)

But Tao apologized to your sisters and they're somehow okay with each other now (but I bet his wallet isn't).

 

Your members went to the side and started playing that amused EXO.

"Woah. They're good." your husband commented that you smirk.

"Yeobo, they're not ROYAL for nothing you know." you said and you know you're members are trying not to smirk and talk.

"Oh. Right." he muttered and you just smiled.

"Love this song." you chimed closing your eyes to listen to the music but then, you felt a familiar touch on your lips.

{ OMG!!! }

 

You didn't even have to open your eyes knowing Tao is just too addicted to your lips. But when you started to kiss back, your members suddenly changed the song into a none-romantic one.

You smiled at your member’s playfulness jealousy and just continued on kissing, but Tao got startled by the sudden response of your sisters and pulled away that made you laugh. You looked at him and saw him shyly laughing embarrassed.

{ best date ever }

 

"Yah. Why did you stop?" you teased and your members smirked changing the song back into the romantic previous one.

{ hahahaha }

{ I wonder, why Rei why? }

 

Tao turned to your members and saw the 4 playing with 'emotions' with their eyes closed. (So they won't laugh at Tao's flushed face)

{ hahaha }

 

"Uhm. They..." he tried to explain with a red face that made you smile.

"It's okay I'm just teasing you." you said resting your elbows on the table intertwining your fingers as you rest your chin on them. "It's like were back on our first day." you said. "I thought you'd faint blushing that day." you smirked.

"But you were such a teased back then, even though your tiny, you're effect on me is bigger than the universe." he said and pouted.

{ Oh. Is that a pick up line I'm hearing? }

 

"But you're so cute when you blush. That's my favorite expression of yours." you said and winked making him smile.

{ That's a good hobby you got there Rei-ah }

 

But of course your sisters ruined the moment by again, changing the music by a funny one. Tao shifted his gaze to your members and looked at them and the music was back in a second.

{ Daebakk }

{ They're really good if they want to }

 

"Just let them be. They're just jealous." you said and the music changed again they played hate you by 2ne1 that deliver their joke to the both of you.

{ Hahaha }

 

"Chuhan." you called his attention and he looked at you. "I want to look at your eyes. Stay still for me would you?" you said in a teasing tone but the sadness in it couldn't conceal itself. He nodded in understanding and gazed into your eyes ignoring your members playing mario bros as a background music.

{ LOL }

{ What a romantic moment }

{ Epic }

 

Minutes later, D.O went out to ask if you both wanted to eat. As he walked towards the table, his expression became more and more lost, seeing a romantic moment with a super Mario background music changing into lady Gaga's Judas.

{ Hahahaha }

{ D.O-ssi }

{ Them eyes KYA* }

 

He reached the table and faked a cough to get both your attention that he succeeded in getting. "Uhm. I'm sorry I just came to ask if you want to eat now." he stuttered and still confused with the scene he just entered.

Tao looked at you asking if you’re hungry and you nodded.

"Sure let's eat." you replied and turn to the 'musicians' playing what they want. "Yah. Stop that." you hissed and the music changed into a slow romantic one.

{ This is the best date ever }

 

"We'd like to eat now." Tao said to D.O like his brother was really a worker there.

"Ok sir. The food will be served now." Kyungsoo bowed and went inside to tell the boys to serve the food.

Minutes later, the boys started to serve the food filling the whole table with it.

"Woah! Now this is what I call dinner." you said eying the food.

{ Did EXO made this all? }

{ I guess }

 

"Glad you like it." Tao said as the boys were busily arranging the food blocking the view.

 

After putting all the food on the table, the waiters all went inside except Luhan and Chen. They were there just in case you need something.

 

Tao started with the soup and frowned then looked at the waiters. “Why is the soup cold?” he asked.

{ Ommo! }

 

The 2 ‘waiters’ looked at each other and went towards the table.

“Cold? Lay just made it minutes ago.” Luhan scratched his head.

“Eiii, you’re just picky.” Chen nagged and took the spoon from Tao’s hand. ”Let me see?” he said and scooped a spoonful of soup tasting it to confirm if the maknae is just lying or not.

{ ROFL }

 

“Oh. It’s cold.” Chen confirmed and took the soup alone as Luhan took yours and followed.

{ I can't anymore }

 

You watched the two running with the soup in their hands shouting the ‘chefs’ about the cold soup.

“I wanted a romantic dinner with you and this happens.” Tao sighed.

“Anni. Guenchana. Any kind of dinner is fine as long as you’re with me.” You said and he smiled. Both of you started eating and just lived with every silly thing the others did.

{ Still sweet }

 

After some talking, Tao smiled at your sisters and stood up taking your hands.

“Let’s dance?” he shyly asked and you just chuckled.

{ At last a romantic ---- }

 

As the both of you danced at the romantic scene looking into each other’s eyes, the other EXO members started fooling around dancing with you too. Baekyeol, Kaisoo, Hunhan, Kray, Chenmin and the forever alone Suho, acting as the maestro of ROYAL.

{ Hahahahhaha }

 

Then, when your sisters felt EXO’s technique of anti-greasy-moments isn’t working, they changed the song again into a funny one but still not working. You’re both still in your romantic moment dancing as you gaze at each other’s eyes full of love. In the end, they just gave up and partied doing whatever they like as you and Tao danced to a never existing romantic song.

{ At least they're happy }

{ Daebakk that two }

{ It's like harlem shake }

 

After dancing, the guys went back inside the restaurant together with ROYAL that made you confused.

{ Oh? is it ending already? }

 

Moon river waltz - SHINee

 

*Are we going to end now? Now what?* you asked yourself as you stood there hodling Tao’s hands.

 

You heard him chuckle and looked into his eyes. “And that chuckle?” you raised a brow.

“You think we’re over right?” he asked that made you blink. He’s the 1st guy who ever succeeded in reading your mind.

{ He got her! }

 

“Maybe.” You replied and he pulled you into a hug then smiled.

“You really think I’d let you go that easy after all we’ve been through?” he said with a smile and waved to his brothers for something.

{ O my god!! }

 

“What are you up to Hwang Zi Tao?” you broke the hug looking at him when Kris walked outside handing a folder to your husband.

“Thanks gege.” Tao said to his brother and Kris just waved and went back inside.

“See this?” he waved the envelope to you.

“So?” you raised a brow.

“I somehow got permission to date you for real.” He said that made your eyes wide.

{ He what?! }

{ Oh right the 'procedures' }

{ YG let him?! }

{ Maldo andwe }

 

Tao's interview

 

Q: How did you get the permit?

He chuckled and replied "I went through a lot just to get those papers."

{ Whoa! I salute you kid }

 

Q: Like what?

"Hmm." he thought for a second and said "I neede to go for a whole physical check up, mental check up and more."

"I had to go to my hometown just to get some important papers too." he added.

{ To CHINA?!! }

{ Woah. All that just to date Rei }

{ Totally worth it }

 

Q: Are you ready for your fans' reaction?

"Nee. I know they'll understand. And if they really love me, they'll be happy if I'm happy." he replied. "I'm dating. But that doesn't mean I'll stop loving my fans. They all know Rei will share me to them." he continued.

{ We approve }

 

“No way.” You mumbled and he smirked.

“Oh yes way.” He beamed taking out a paper with YG’s signature.

“Oh my god.” You blinked in shock. He never told you about this and your boss didn’t either. He put the envelope on the table and kneeled in front of you holding your hands as EXO and Royal members came out smiling widely.

EXO started singing while ROYAL played at least I still have you.

{ Oh my god }

 

[Suho]

I’m afraid that time is running out
I want to hold you
Until I can feel your wrinkles, the traces of aging

[Luhan]
Until I’m sure that you’re real
Until all the energy is lost.
For you, I’m willing

[Kyungsoo]
Even if I can’t move anymore, I still want to see you
Until I can see that your hair has traces of whiteness

[Chen]
Until my sight has become blurry
Until I can no longer breathe
Let’s never be apart

[All]
Even if
I have to give up the whole world
At least there’s still you, who is worth treasuring
And the fact that you’re here, is a miracle in my life
I could forget the whole world,
As long as I don’t ever lose you
I will always know where the mole on your hand is

[Chanyeol]
I’m afraid that time is running out
I want to hold you
Until I can see that your hair has traces of whiteness

[Kai]
Until my sight has become blurry
Until I can no longer breathe
Let’s never be apart

[Kris]
Even if
I have to give up the whole world
At least there’s still you, who is worth treasuring
And the fact that you’re here, is a miracle in my life

[Sehun]
I could forget the whole world,
As long as I don’t ever lose you
I will always know where the mole on your hand is

[Xiumin]
It wasn’t easy for us
We had no choice
I’m afraid that time is passing by too quickly
Not long enough to look at you carefully

[Xiumin]
I’m afraid time is passing by too slowly
I’m worried day and night about losing you

[Baekhyun]
Just want to age in one night
Let’s never part

[All]

Even if
I have to give up the whole world
At least there’s still you, who is worth treasuring
And the fact that you’re here, is a miracle in my life
I could forget about the whole world,
As long as I don’t ever lose you
I will always know where the mole on your hand is

[Chen]
Where it is

[Baekhyun]
Where it is

 

Marry U - Suju

 

“Now that I could court you legally, the only thing left is your decision.” He said and took out a ring. “Our on screen love has ended but true love stories never have endings.” he said. “Will you continue on being my woman not only as ROYAL’s Rei but also as Catherine Lee?” he asked gazing into your eyes.

{ She must be in shock }

 

You blinked as you tried to hide your tears but there’s no use. “You think I could say no to you now?” you hissed as you bursted into tears sobbing. “Pabo.” You covered your eyes.

{ Aww }

{ She's so cute }

 

Your husband chuckled and stood up pulling you to his embrace. “Mianhae. Don’t cry now. Okay.” He said as he rested his head at the top of yours. “So will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.

“Maybe.” You sniffled.

{ hahaha. Rei never fails }

 

“Yah. You’re still teasing in this situation?” he scolded.

“Aigoo. Why so serious?” You wiped your tears. “PD-nim!” you turned looking for the PD. “If I say yes, will the wedding house be ours for real too?” you asked earning the laughter of everyone while Tao became confused.

{ hahahah! }

{ Smart move! }

 

“Sure. It’s going to be the show's gift for the both.” The PD shouted.

“Okay then. I’m yours Chuhan.” You smiled at your boyfriend and saw his confused face.

“You said ‘yes’ because of the house or because you love me?” Tao pouted.

“Hmm. Both.” You replied.

{ She said both. Just love her already }

{ KYA! }

{ They're official. I repeat they're official }

 

“Jinjja? You’re really mine? For real?” he asked cupping your face and you nodded.

{ Congratulations you two }

{ OMG! }

 

“SHE’S MINE!!!!” Tao shouted as he hugged you tightly in happiness as everyone applaused and celebrated for the both of you.

“Thank you all!” he bowed at everyone as you did too.

{ *applause }

 

Never say good bye - PSY

 

As you both were thanking the staffs your members were all over one camera saying things.

“Now. Rei-ah has a boyfriend; I encourage rich guys to get an approval to our boss to date me. It’s not free but I’m begging you all.” Wiz jokingly said.

{ LOL }

{ Go girl YOLO }

{ I want a date too }

 

“Me too.” Nina said.

“I want to date! Jinjja! Jinjja!” Seomi pleaded. “Please date me.” She added.

“Yume is jealous. Ottoke?” she said with a pout.

{ Don't be ahjussi is here for you }

{ Aigoo }

 

“You need bio data, copy of your labor contract, birth certificate, ID and passport, medical certificate. Please if you have all this, go to our company building.” Wiz informed. “Date me okay?” she added.

{ hahahaha }

{ Now this is what I call desperate }

 

“Yah! Stop that. We’re going to our house to celebrate.” You shouted at your members.

“COMING!” they chorused and turned at the camera.

“We’ll be waiting.” Seomi said as the others waved.

{ Hahaha }

 

Then, all of you went to your house and celebrated the new start of your realationship.

 

 

 

The end…


 

 

KYA!! 

THE END!

So sorry for the bad ending.

I tried you guys T^T

Love me well <3 ~

BTW I'm thinking of making a sequel.

A short one though.

Maybe a one shot.

So STAY SUBSCRIBED!

I'll write it here as a chapter

 

Anyways..

 

Thank you for all the love and support

You all gave and giving me during

the writting of this fic.

I had fun.

Til the next fanfic 

 

Love me well <3 ~