Game over

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

 

One more night Maroon 5 ~

 

 

Tao exited the bathroom to see you lying on the bed with your stomach reading the brochures.

"Babe. I told you to change." he said with a poker face.

You turned to face him and said "Wae?"

"It’s too reveling! (your clothes)" he said.

"The unnies and others are out. They all have my clothes. So I can't." you said and sat up.

He sighed and said "Fine."

 

He took off his t-shirt revealing his upper body leaving only his pajama pants. You were a little bit shock at his actions but remained calm.

 

"Wear this." he handed you the shirt.

"Wae? I'm fine with this. Besides were the only ones here." you said to him.

 

*EXACTLY!!! We're alone here and you're just wearing that??!! I'm a guy you know.* he shouted in his mind.

"I don't care. Just wear this." he said.

 

You let out a defeated sigh and grabbed the shirt.

"Arrasso." You said and wore it.

 

You fixed your large outfit and raised a brow at him.

"Better?"

He smiled at you and said "better."

 

The both of you were lying on the bed and were bored.

 

"I'm not sleepy yet." you said and sat up.

"Want to play a game?" he asked you and you quickly nodded.

He excitedly stood up and got something in his bag.

"Let’s play the truth game." he walked back to the bed holding a black ball.

"Mwoya?" you asked.

 

"This is a magic ball." he showed you the ball.

"See this hole?" he pointed it.

"When you shake the ball, the answers, yes, no, maybe could be showed inside this whole." he continued.

"If the answer showed yes, you can ask me anything and I’ll answer truthfully. But if it says no, you have to answer mine. If maybe comes out, that means that the last winner got to ask again." he said.

 

"uh okay then." you said.

 

Tao shook the ball and peeked to see the answer. ‘no’ he chuckled.

"What’s your question?" you asked.

"When did you started to fall for me??" he asked confidently.

You paused for a minute and said "Since you did the picnic thingy." you said and he chuckled.

 

*I fell for her 1st. In my case, I fell for her at day 1.* he said to himself.

 

He shook the ball again and it said ‘maybe’.

"ASSA!" He cheered. "Why do you tease me a lot?" he asked.

You were taken aback by his question.

 

*I think he planned this game.* you raised a brow.

"It’s my hobby." you answered.

"But why is it your hobby?" he asked super curious.

"Tsk. tsk. Tsk. One question per turn." you smirked and he pouted.

"Arrasso." he shook the ball and it said ‘yes’.

"Do you really love me? Or your just infatuated?" you asked.

 

Back ground song ~

 

He was surprised by your question and answered.

"I do love you, Too much that I really think that I’m obsessed to you. I know were just together for the show but I couldn't help myself falling." he said and blushed.

 

You chuckled at his answer and said "Don't worry, i got you."

He looked at you and you crawled towards him and pushed him down to the bed hugging him.

 

You're both lying on the bed hugging with you on top of him.

"What did you do to me Lee Rei that I’m hopelessly in love with you?" he said as he hugged you tighter.

You chuckled and said "I guess the game is over." you looked at his eyes and he leaned closer and gave you a tender kiss.

 

You responded to it and soon, it turned out to a passionate one.

Tao got carried away and rolled the both of you to the bed. Now, he's the one on the top. Still making out, you felt his hands into your shirt.

The both of you were making out passionately when you felt him trying to unhook your bra.

You pulled out from the kiss and said "I did seduce you after all."

He saw his hands inside your shirt and blushed as he quickly took them away from you. "Sorry, i just got carried away." he said blushing still on top of you.

"It's okay. I'm all yours but I’m not ready for ‘that’ yet." you said.

"I know." he sighed.

"So how does my chest feels like? Your fan was telling the truth. 100% real." you for touching you.

He chuckled blushing and buried you with his body.

"I know that. Don't tease me." he said and buried his face in your neck.

You slapped his and the both of you chuckled "Let's sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." you said.

 He nodded and the both of you tucked in to the bed and went to dreamland.

 

 

You woke up in a hotel room with Tao sleeping beside you. It was already 7 so you stood up and went to take a quick bath and woke your husband up for breakfast.

It's already 8:30 when the both of you had breakfast in a cafe near the tourist spot. 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Guys I read a :O

YES! 

The innocent Author nim

has now sinned!!

hahahaha

1 subbie said I should put some

here.. but 

Nahh.. some fluff woudln't hurt right?

Love me well <3 ~