After concert routine

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

*Mo You?*

 

“I’m working now.” She said.

“Don’t worry. I’ll send the money as soon as I can. Just take care of omma okay.” She said.

 

That’s all you heard and you went to your room.

 

*That girl is in need of money really bad.* you thought to yourself feeling sorry for the crying girl.

Even though she’s your anti, she’s still a human.

 

 


Song ~

 

 

The concert started and as usual, YG artist, which is you and Minzy are the 5th last on the list of performers. But you were assigned as one of the main MCs because you can speak in Spanish.

 

You were going to introduce EXO’s special stage with SNSD and were wearing a beautiful dress (hair style.)

 

“Now, for our next hot stage, we would like to introduce you SMent’s Newest Boy band together with their sunbaenims SNSD performing the EXO generation.” You said in spanish ans the crowd cheered.

 

 

You watched their performance and they were good. Then the camera captured you holding an EXO light stick that made the crowd wilder as it was shown in the screen.

 

After their performance, they went to their dressing room and get change for the final stage with the entire artist.

 

Meanwhile, you went to your dressing room to change again and then went to the back stage, this is your 5th time changing gowns for being the MC (1st - 1st , 2nd - 2nd , 3rd - 3rd , 4th, 5th - 5th ).

 

The last introduction you will be doing is for Super Junior and TVXQ’s joined stage.

 

After that, you went to your dressing room to change for your performance. Then, you and Minzy both went to the back stage and get ready to perform.

 

Then, after the MCs introduction, the music started and the crowd became wild.

 

“AYO MEXICO!” you shouted and the performance started.

 

After the performance, the both of you quickly went to the dressing room to change for the final stage.

 

You went to EXO’s dressing room to return Tao’s coat but no one’s there.

You just placed the coat on the sofa and were about to go out when someone spoke to you.

 

 

 

“Looking for Tao oppa. .” She said.

 

You were shocked and turned to see Mo You glaring at you as she walked out of the changing room.

“Nah. I just returned hi coat back.” You said.

“I hate you.” She said full of hatred.

“I know.” You chukled.

“Stay away from Tao.” She said.

“You just seduced him. You’re nothing special; he just likes you because you’re famous.” She smirked.

“Tell that to him. Not to me okay.” You said and walked out.

 

You know she hates you but you just can’t tell the others about her behavior to you. She might get fired. Now that she needs money you can’t bring yourself to bully her.

 

 

Then, you want to the back stage and meet up with Minzy.

 

“Did you returned it? I saw them at the othe side of the stage.” Minzy chimed.

“Yeah. I just left it there.” You replied.

“Let’s go then.” You said and the both of you went up.

BAP and Infinite helped the both of you get on the stage because there were too many people and in was dark.

“Thank you.” The both of you bowed and they bowed back.

 

Tao saw you bowing to BAP and Infinite but he shrugged it off.

“Hyung. I’m going with Rei.” Tao said to Kris and he nodded.

“Just don’t get into trouble.”

With that, Tao ran to you and the both of you went to take a walk around the stage doing fan service.

 

Minzy was playing with Amber as they also do fan service.

 

After that, you all went to your dressing rooms and change.

 

Then you heard your manager come in looking for you.

“Is Rei done yet?” he asked.

“Nee. Appa. Wae?” you asked coming out of the dressing room.

“Some people are waiting for you.” He said.

 

You know what he’s talking about. It’s confession time. Every time you went to concerts with other idols, some of them confessed to you. You’re used to it and normally went to the back stage to talk to them.

 

“Coming.” You said and went out.

 

Another song  ~

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Infinite’s Sung Jong greeted you.

“Oh. Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.” You greeted back.

“Uh. Can I have a minute with you?” he asked.

“Sure. Back stage?” you said and he nodded.

 

As you expected, he confessed to you.

“I’m sorry sunbae-nim.” You said to him and you saw his heart broke down as he avoided your eyes.

“I already like someone.” You added.

A moment of silence occurred and he sighed.

 

“Is it Tao?” he asked.

“Nee.” you replied and he sighed again.“I’m sorry.”  

“It’s okay. It’s not like it’s your fault not loving me. After all we just met for the 1st time today.” He said forcing a smile.

You held his hands and gave him a smile.

“I hope you can find the one who deserves you sunbaenim. I’ll be cheering for you.” You said.

 

He looked away as he tried to held back his tears.

“Don’t be nice to me. It’ll just be hard for me to let go.” He said laughing.

 

You let go of his hands and bowed. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” He said. “Can I have a comforting hug then?”

You smiled and nodded.

You gave him a hug and he bursted in tears.

 

 

After that drama that you’re used of having, you went to your dressing room and sat on the sofa.

“How is it?” Minzy asked.

“It’s one of the sunbaes this time.” You replied and sighed.

“Good luck.” She said.

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

The chappies are a bit boring.

Mian..

BTW ... I already have

the ending of this story but

we got a long way to go

Thank you for supporting

Us and this fanfic

Love me well <3 ~