Fierce or not

We Got Married?! [Editing]

The music started and you together with Changmin and SHINee's Key started owning the stage with your killer collaboration.

The staff who was busy with things just stopped and watched you three perform..

 

Back at EXO's dressing room

 

They were all left star struck in their dressing room as you and Changmin left them, but they started to get over it after a few minutes of silence.

As they get back to their senses they all seated and continued preparing for their dry rehearsals.

"Yah!! Your wife is really something huh..." Chanyeol said to Tao still in awe.

"I still can't believe she's my wife." Tao answered.

“Noona is so pretty even though she's in pain." Sehun added as the others nodded agreeing.

“Hope she'll be alright. I bet that hand of hers is hurting like hell." Baekhyun said worried and all nodded in agreement.

"I know right. Imagine your hand being sewed and you just sit there hurting. I bet she cried a lot. Huh? Tao." Luhan said turning to Tao.

 

Tao shook his head feeling guilty again as he said "Ani..She didn't cry. She just sat there as I hugged her. She didn't even move much. But I can feel her hurting because she was trembling."

The others were surprised to what Tao said and admire your strength.

"Ufffff...she's been through a lot.” Xiumin said feeling sorry for you.

“I hope they can find a pain reliever soon." Tao said worriedly as the others nodded agreeing.

"I guess now I could understand her being mad with HanRan coordi earlier.” Chen said making sure that HanRan heard what he said.

" Arrayo..That's why I'm here right? I didn't quit so leave me alone." the coordi said nervously as she continue to organize the boy's clothes.

 

They were chatting as they saw the dressing room's TV redirected in the stages cameras.

 

"OOOOOooooooooohhh!! Look it's REI sister-in-law with Changmin sunbae and Key hyung." D.O shouted pointing at the TV

“So Key hyung is doing the collaboration too, huh?” Suho said while looking at the TV.

 

They all looked at the TV as the dry rehearsals begun. They were all watching as you rapped and dance with their sunbae-nims.

"Daebakk!!" Xiumin said as he watched with his mouth wide open.

"Noona can really rap. Maybe you can do collaboration with her someday hyung." Kai said to Chanyeol.

 

All eyes are glued at the TV as they watched with their mouths open until the performance ended. EXO and the other staffs watching all clapped their hands and cheered for that magnificent dry rehearsal.

 

"KAMSAMNIDA!!" you shouted as you three bowed and went down to the stage. The two gentleman reached your for hand as they helped you get down the stage.

"Gomawoyo sunbae-nims." you said to them.

"Thank YOU. For granting our request for this collaboration." Key said to you smiling.

“No big. How can I refuse to a handsome sunbae?" you joked. Key and Changmin chuckled and smiled. 

 

 

They accompanied you to your dressing room and left. This time all the members are busy preparing for the stage so they didn't bother you.

 

You too started to change and prepare for the performance and got busy. As you were all busy preparing for your stage, EXO and others did their dry rehearsals and made their preparations and in no time, the fans arrived and filled all the empty seats as they all excitedly wait for the concert to start.

 

You're still preparing as manager appa came to your dressing room and said "The concert will start at 15 mins."

 

You see - IU

 

Your member's expressions started to change. The talkative Nina became a y royalty as the shy Yume became a diva. The dorky leader became fierce as the cheerful and sweet Seomi became a serious royalty. All of the members had change their expressions and concentrated on their upcoming performance. The mood in your dressing room changed as they become calm and professionally waiting for their turn to rock the stage. 

 

After you finished your preparation, *It's my turn to change* you thought to yourself as you smiled and your gaze change into a complete different one.

 

You and your member’s behavior became calmer and mature as you all wait and discuss things for your stage. Then a loud music started.

 

 

The concert is now starting.

 

 

You all waited calmly as you all watched the performance. You have plenty of time because your group's performance and collaboration with Key and Changmin are all part of the near finale of the concert.

 

As you all watched the performance calmly the MC introduced the next performers.

“Now, for our next performance we have the fierce boy group.” the MC Lee Hongki beamed and the fans all cheered loudly ASDFGHJKL

“Let's welcome. EXO!!!” Lizzy cheered.

 

The fans all went crazy as they cheered. Their cheer even reached your dressing room. Then the lights all changed with the scenery of the stage as the music starts.

 

"CARELESS CARELESS,

SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS,

HEARTLESS MINDLESS,

NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME" 

 

The members and you all looked serious and calm as they announced EXO but as soon as the music started, you and your members looked at each other’s as you all lost your fierceness and became fan girls.

 

Yume reached her hand behind the sofa as she get an EXO banner and wave it like crazy as she fangirl. Wiz and Nina took out two light sticks at the sofa as they switched it on and wave it and spazzed. Then Seomi stood up and ran to the changing room and took out a big banner saying ‘I <3 EXO FOREVER!’.

 

You were surprised as the members were fangirling over their brother-in-laws and supported them. But you're not letting them beat you with fangirling, so you reached your EXO hat with lights flashing and joined them.

You and the ROYAL members cheered and shouted as they performed. But your manager left the door of the dressing room open and all the people near the dressing room can hear all of your screaming and spazzing. 

 

You and the members looked back at the door as you all felt that someone was watching you and saw a lot of staff including Idols such as Super Junior's Eunhyuk and SHINee's Minho gathered in front of your dressing room looking at you all with the ‘what-the-hell-is-happening-with-these-girls’ look.

 

You and the girls were shocked and embarrassed as you all apologized and closed the door. Then a moment of silence occurred because of the embarrassment then you all looked at each other and laughed.

 

 

After their performance, you and the other members hid all those fan girls staff and returned to the fierce ROYAL mode as you all waited. And in no time, its ROYALS turn to perform.

You all made your way to the stage as you passed Tao's dressing room. But you didn't notice it because you and the members are now focused on the performance.

 

BAP - Punch

 

Before going up on stage the coordi unnies checked all your accessories:

 

(Yume's: earrings

bracelets

ri-ng

(hairstyle)

Seomi's: earrings

bracelets

ring

(hairstyle)

WIZ's: earrings

bracelets

ring

belt

(hairstyle)

REI's: earrings

ring

(hairstyle)

Ninas: earrings

bracelets

ring

(hairstyle)), 

 

Outfits (Yume's: outfit

Seomi's: outfit

WIZ's: pants

top

jacket

REI's: outfit

Nina's: outfit )

 

 Shoes ( Yume's

Seomi's

WIZ's

REI's

Nina's

 

For any flows. Then you and the members gathered around as you shouted "BOW DOWN TO THE QUEENS" then went up on the stage and started the performance.

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

 

KEKEKE...guys let's give a round of applause

to my co-author Ms. Myka_mykee

kekeke gomawo for staying up late

with me chinggu

T.T so kind helping me correct my typos and grammar

bear with me BFF <3 kekeke

HWAITING TO US!!

pls love US well <3 ~