Small but terrible

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

"Ugh I can't do this anymore!" The lady shouted. "How can they not pick me up at the airport? This is too much." the woman raged.

Then, you saw EXO's manager tailing her convincing her not to quit, but the girl just kept playing hard.

 

Kris went to where you are and Tao and apologized. "REI-ssi sorry about this."

"Don't worry about it...I'm good. But what’s with her?" you replied.

"She's our main stylist HanRan. She was mad about the staff not picking her up at the airport. The worst part is that it was raining when she arrived making her more furious." Tao explained.

"Ahhh...looks like someone's on her period." you whispered.

 

"UGH!! WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?! WHAT?! NOW I CAN'T COMPLAIN? UGH!!" the girl said looking at your brother-in-laws and at you. "And what is an YG artist doing in here?! UGH! No space here huh." she said looking at you.

 

You were really annoyed with that girl, but you just kept your rage in. Then you saw her getting her things and was about to leave the dressing room. You stood up and ran quickly to the door and pushed it close as she tried to open it.

 

 "WHAT'S WITH YOU?!" she shouted at you.

 

*Don't push it girl.* you hissed inside your head.

 

You remained calm as you block the door. You saw her glaring at you and you glared back. You can't keep the annoyance anymore. Now the two of you are standing there and sending daggers in your glares.

"AREN'T YOU MOVING?!" she shouted at you, again. 

 

*Okay, that's it.* you snapped.

 

You just stood there glaring at her. "Aren't you ashamed at your behavior?" you said coldly at her, still glaring like a killer.

"If you're so mad about them not picking you up, then you shouldn't have come here at all, making a scene like this." you continued still glaring. The lady felt your killer aura as she stepped back, but still trying to fight your stare.

"What? Do you think that you're that important? Did you saved a country or something?" you said with a cold-serious voice.

 

The boys just all froze there as they watched you and that girl's glaring competition.

 

"My hand just got stitched without any anesthesia nor any painkillers and still bearing with the freaking pain here, And then you came in here shouting and everyone and quitting just because you get soaked in the freaking rain?" you continued with your cold voice as you kill her with your stare. The girl is now scared to death and shaking.

You smirked at her and said "If you know what's good for you, you'll do your work perfectly today. Right, Ms. HanRan?"

"N-n-ne-ee." She said shaking and sweating.

 

You smiled at her and turned to the others with a smile "That's settled then. Ms. HanRan will continue her work professionally as of today."

 

The boys just looked at you probably scared.

 

You laughed and said "Scary huh? Well I'm in a bad mood earlier so if anyone is trying to be stupid in front of me, they will actually get what they're looking for." making sure that the stylist heard you.

Then you turned to the girl "We're good right HanRan-ssi?" you glared at her again.

"Nee." She replied sweating while she walked away starting her work.

 

You saw that everyone was still scared so you let out a little sigh as you got back to the table where you were sitting. Everyone got back to their senses and started moving again.

"Aigoo...We have a scary sister-in-law.." Chanyeol joked and everyone laughed.

"Well at least you still got your stylist." you said smiling.

"Thanks..REI-ssi...we owe you one." Kris said.

"Then buy me chicken next time ok?" you joked.

 

The scene was lively as you chatted with your husband and the rest of EXO. But then someone knocked on the door. The door opened and it was TVXQ's Changmin.

"Oh! Annyeong!" he greeted us. The boys all greeted him politely and you just sat there as you say "Sunbaenim! Annyeonghaseyo!" while doing a few little bows.

"Nee..." he answered your greetings.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Baekhyun asked him.

"Oh..I came to pick Rei up. It's time for our dry rehearsal." he said and as all of them turned to you searching for a confirmation.

"What? You never asked. They requested a special collaboration number from both companies and they chose Me." you explained.

"Ahhh!!" they chorused.

"But can you perform? Plus it's raining heavily outside." Tao said to you with a worried face.

 

What is love - EXO

 

"Aigoo ~ .. Such a cute hubby I got." you said to him as you pinched his face lightly because you were touched on how he really care about you.

“After all I've been through just to get here. I can't give up now." you continued.

 

"YAH! Save the lovey-dovey thing later. We have a rehearsal to do." Changmin shouted expressing his jealousy.

"Arrassoyo." you said at Changmin as you stood up. Then the coat that was hanging on your shoulders dropped on the floor, revealing your outfit ( white see-through-long-sleeve and a black tube tucked into your black long pants that matched to your shoes and accessories.) .

 

They all became stone as the saw your outfit revealing your perfect S-line and boosting your charisma to the top.

 

Tao kneeled down to get you coat without taking his eyes off you and he helped you hang it to your shoulders. They're still looking at you and not moving as you tell them "Husband and brothers, see you all later." but they didn't moved an inch so you just went out with Changmin to the stage.

 

The 12 boys were left inside their dressing room stoned and still shocked.

"She already went out." the stylist said while doing her work. Then they sat down to the couche and still in shock.

 

 

You're on the back stage with Changmin as a staff gave you a sparkly microphone

 

Then Changmin patted your shoulder and said "You ready?"

You smiled at him and said "I was born ready. By the way, where's Key sunbaenim?"

 

He smiled back as he turned around. You both saw Key running towards us as he greeted the staff and got a mic. We both greeted him and he greeted back. And since were behind schedule Changmin turned around and shouted "WE'RE HOT(ready)!"

 

Then you and Changmin, together with Key walked up to the stage and face the still empty seats.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

kekeke..here's the update.

I won't be able to update tommorow since 

I have bible study and exam OTL.

bare with me ok.

I'll put a good performance for Changmin and

REI in the next update kekeke..

love me well <3 ~