Japanese fan

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Awesome girl by Jo Kwon ~

 

 

“By the way, here’s the ticket and an album. You can get in with this pass.” He said.

You chuckled excitedly and took them from him “Thanks.”

“What are you planning to do?” he asked.

“I’ll go as a fan and ask for a sign? It’s a fansigning event after all.” You replied.

“Aigoo. This kid. After you get the sign go meet the other managers backstage.” He instructed.

“Yes Sir. Thank you again. I’ll make it up to you somehow.” You said.

 

“Actually you can, after the fan signing, you can become one of the coordis, Hae Ra wasn’t feeling well so we need more helping hands. Can you do that?” he asked.

“Yeah. Sure.” You nodded.

“That way you can spend time with Tao and the members all day.” He said.

“Yes. Thank you again sir.” You bowed.

 

“Oh and one more thing, take off your make up, that’ll help you look more normal.” He said.

You raised a brow and said “Make-up? I didn’t put any.”

 

His eyes widened and took a closer look and it was true. You didn’t have the time to put on make-up earlier.

 

*Aigoo. she's really beautiful.*

“Anyway. I have to go back now. I’ll text you the venue after you have breakfast okay.” He said and walked towards the van.

 

“Yes. Thank you again. Please drive safely.” You said and bowed.

 

You went to the nearest starbucks finding it with google maps and have breakfast. The guy on the counter tried to hit on you and gave you a free muffin and you gladly accepted it.

 

Then, you went to the venue with you motorbike. The venue was filled with fans and you parked three streets far from the event. As you walk, the crowd gets bigger and bigger. You managed to squeeze in and you showed the pass and successfully entered.

 

 

Song ~

 

 

The fan signing event was already staring when you entered; you quickly fall in line as your eyes roam the event.

 

You were excited when you saw a banner the fans were holding saying happy 200th day Tao x Rei. You wanted to go there and give them a hug but of course you can’t because they’ll recognize you and that’ll cause trouble. You smiled widely and tiptoed to take a glance of EXO but since your height is too short you failed.

 

“Hi there!” a cute Japanese girl turned to you and greeted.

“Hi!” you awkwardly said as you covered your face with the scarf.

 

“Who’s your bias?” she asked. “I’m a Kris fan but I like them all. Well, actually my bias list is long ruined.”

 

She keeps on and on and you’re just there listening and don’t have the slightest idea what she’s talking about. The only thing you know is that she likes Kris.

 

“How about you?” she snapped.

“Oh. I don’t really have one.” You said.

“I understand. You want to divide your heart to them equally.” she said and tapped your shoulders like she understand your whole situation.

“At first my bias was Tao but since he’s now virtually married with Rei, I think I should let him be happy. Don’t misunderstand, I still love him and I don’t mind sharing him with Rei.” She said and you stiffened.

 

“What do you think of his wife?” you nervously asked.

“Oh Rei? She’s my bias in Royal and from the entire girl group. So I let her share Tao with me.” She answered.

 

*PHEW… Glad she likes me.*

 

“I’m watching their broadcasts and I really like Rei for Tao, they make such a good couple, A gentle tough guy like Tao with the coolest girl in the whole world.” She said.

 

*Thanks girl… I know I’m cool. Thanks *

 

“They’re perfection themselves.” She kept on and on that made you chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” she frowned.

 

“Nothing I’m just happy that you like my favorite couple too.” You managed to answer.

“I know right. I ship them so hard I can’t even… Ugh.” She said spazzing.

“Ship? You can’t even what?” you raised a brow.

 

“Ugh. You’re new right?” she asked and you nodded.

“You’ll know soon. For now just sail the ship with me. We shall worship our godly perfect couple.” She said as she wrapped her arm around you shoulder like the both of you were planning to rule the earth or something.

 

You just go with the flow and with one hour of taking to the fan. You finally reached the front. Three more fans before her turn. You decided to give her a surprise and approached her.

 

“Uhm. Ms?” you said and she turned around.

“Omg we’re almost there. I CAN’T!” she squealed.

“Uhm. Ms. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you anything earlier but please keep it a secret.” You said as you take out a marker and a photo card of you and signed it in front of her.

“What’s your name ms?” you asked and she was only staring at you in a daze.

 

“Nana.” She managed to say.

 

“Uh. Okay Ms. Nana.” You said as you signed the photo card with a little message on the back.

“Here.” You handed her the card and she took it still looking in shock.

 

You took of you glasses and gave her a wink. You lean in and whispered at her ears.

“Thanks for giving us your love Ms. Nana. I’ll take care of Tao for you and don’t worry I’ll share him with all of you. Live well” you whispered and turned her around because it was her turn for the sign.

 

The 1st member that’s got to sign was Suho, followed by Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Sehun, Lu han, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Tao and Kris.

 

“Annyenghaseyo. Name?” Suho asked and beamed her with a smile that made her tenser.

 

You went with Nana and answered for her. “Her name is Nana Suho in-law.” You winked at him.

 

“Rei-ah why are you here?” he whispered as he signed the CD for the fan.

“We’ll talk later. Do your fans service Suho in-law.” You said and he quickly turned to Nana and gave her encouraging message in Korean.

 

Nana was in confusion to what Suho said and you whispered to her translating what he said.

“He said that, thank you for your love and please show them more love in the future, Hwaiting.” You translated.

“Thanks, Rei-sama.” She gave you a smile and went to the next member.

“Always welcome. Nakama” you said and turned to Suho.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Kekekeke kawaii fan

i think this chappie is boring

molla

Love  me well <3 ~