Family visiting

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Knock. Knock.

 

Your manager opened the door and saw Tablo and Hye Jung.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Hyunsik. Is Rei awake yet?” Hye Jung unnie chimed as she tried to look at you and saw you sitting on the bed looking at the door.

“Oh. Yes. Please do come in.” manager appa let them pass as Tablo sunbae handed your manager a box of fried chicken and a bouquet of unique flowers? No. not a flower but a plant IN A POT!

 

You and your manager looked at the plant and turned to the two couple with questioning eyes.

 

“What?” Tablo asked and looked at the plants.

“Well since you’re always in a hospital, bringing a bouquet every time we visit is troublesome. So I decided to bring a plant, that way, when you get back here. We don’t have to bring flowers coz you already have this plant.” He explained as his wife nodded and sat on your bed.

“How are you?” Hye Jung Unnie asked with such concerned eyes.

You gave the both of them smile and said “I’m feeling better now. But I want this hose off me.“

“Aigoo. You know you can’t do that. It’s your fault for not taking care of your body anyway so bear with it kid.” Tablo scolded you as he ruffles your hair.

 

You let out a sigh and said “I know. I guess I just have to wait until it drains.”

“Well aside that. Have you eaten?” Hye Jung asked.

“Not yet. But food is on the way.” You replied.

“Then you should eat the chicken we brought. It’s from Seven’s chicken restaurant. He said to bring this to you because he’s busy with his shop and schedules.” Hye Jung beamed as Tablo and your manager set up the table for you to eat on.

 

“Gomawo Sunbaes. You’re the best.” You said as you opened the box and saw a note saying:

 

 

“Yah! Ima! Get well soon.

Sorry for not being able to visit.

Understand sunbae’s heart okay.

 

- love 7”

 

 

You chuckled at the letter and put it on the bale and started eating.

 

“Unnie, Sunbae, appa! Let’s eat together.” You looked at them and offered the chicken.

“Anni. We have just eaten. Go and eat it.” Hye Jung declined.

“Yeah. And it’s not like we don’t know how you eat. You can finish all of that all to yourself in no time.” Tablo teased.

“Eung. Arrassoyo. Jalmogosumnida.” you said in a sarcastic tone as they all laugh at your sulking.

 

You were devouring the chicken they gave you when another knock was heard.

M.Appa opened the door and revealed Teddy holding another unique bouquet?

 

“Yo!” he cheered and entered the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” you greeted the producer.

“How’s my singer?” he asked as he gave you a kiss on your forehead.

“Teddy bear-nim. Please help me take these hose of me.” You looked at him with pleading eyes.

 

You asked Teddy because he can’t really resist you and always do what you want. You’ve been saved by not getting Glucose treatment a lot of times because of him. You just gave him puppy eyes and say in an almost crying voice ‘but it’ll hurt’ and he’ll stop the doctor or the nurse and talk to them for another alternative treatment where you won’t get hurt. This always works on him.

 

He looked at you with pitying eyes as he asked you “My poor princess. Does it hurt?”

You gave him a suffering look and nodded to make him talk to the doctor about those hose.

“Aigoo. Don’t worry—“  he said but was cut off by M.Appa, Hye Jung and Tablo’s glare.

“No you will not talk to anyone and will let her get this treatment.” Hye Jung looked at him with a poker face.

 

They know that Teddy will go looking for your doctor and asked to take those hose off you.

“This is her lesson for pushing herself too hard. Don’t spoil this brat.” Tablo added.

 

You looked at Teddy with pleading eyes as he looked at you and turned to Tablo.

*There’s still hope.* you thought to yourself and kept the face to Teddy.

 

“But look at her. She’s --- .”

“NO and that’s final Teddy-ssi” Tablo said to him.

Tablo looked at Teddy with a ‘NO’ look and then turned to you.

“And you. Stop doing that face or I’ll tell them to add another hose.” He said with a scolding voice.

 

You sighed and pouted.

“Aish arrasoo.” You mumbled and kept eating.

“Sorry Rei you know I can’t help with these two here.” Teddy said.

“Anni Teddy bear-nim. It’s okay.” You smiled at him and offered him a chicken but he declined and watched you eat.

 

They turned to your manager and storm him with questions of what happened to you. They didn’t ask you because they know that you don’t like being asked and they don’t want to bother your delicious eating.

 

Your manager explained to them what happened as you focused on your food and watched TV.

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

This is the start of

seeing more YG artist and

how cool and weird they are

OMG !  TABLO x  Hye Jung couple 

Love me well <3 ~