Tao and YG

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

---------------- Tao’s interview --------------------

 

Q: How was meeting with her sunbaes?

 

“I’ve met Bigbang sunbaes already and they do really like a family to her. Just like Seven sunbaenim, they always take care of her and always telling me to get what she wants.”

{ See she's spoiled }

 

Q: Do you think your wife is spoiled?

 

“ Actually, yes. She doesn’t like being spoiled but her sunbaes and including me just can’t help but to give what she wants.” He laughed at his helpless self.

 

Q: Why is that?

 

“I don’t know it’s just like when she ask for something and looks at you in the eye, you’ll just have to say yes.”

{ What kind of reason is that? }

{ I think you'll just know when you meet her in person }

 

Q: What do you feel about her almost being on the same company label as her?

 

“It made me happy but I think her, entering YG is best. Because we would’ve never entered this show if we’re on the same company.”

{ If it means going to a different company to marry her. I'll go transfer }

{ Shut up ahjussi }

 

 

------------Your interview -------------------

 

Q: How was meeting with your sunbaes?

 

“It was fun. My sunbaes are really cool and I want my husband to meet him. he was a bit nervous but, knowing Seven sunbae-nim, he could just lift the mood up and made them comfortable.” You said smiling.

{ So he's not really the last choice isn't he }

 

"Boa sunbae-nim is cool too. I’ve met her before on a concert but never actually talked to her. She’s a cool senior. I love her.” You said.

{ They're already close? }

{ Is it because of the car? }

 

Q: Why did you ask for too expensive gifts from your sunbaes?

{ Because she can? }

 

“Uhhh… that, well, my sunbaes normally give me gifts like that. I guess, it’s just a habit of mine and if they don’t really have money or can’t afford it, they’ll just say to pick another gift.

{ I bet they never say that. }

 

 

Q: Why did they always give you what you want?

 

You chuckled at the question and said “My boss started it when he gave me an apartment for myself in my coming of age. I was so happy back then and my sunbaes get kind of jealous to our boss and gifted me luxurious things.”

{ It's not her fault then }

 

Q: what about asking Boa for a car?

 

“I don’t want her to get offended and asked for the thing I really want. I just can’t ask Seven sunabe-nim a huge gift then ask Boa unnie a flower right?” you answered.

{ She's right. Good senses Rei }

 

 

-----------------end of the interview ------------------------ 

 

 

 

After that housewarming event, the filming ended and the both of you went to your separate schedules.

 

You were on your way on YG’s office to discuss something about attending a meeting for your upcoming Cantonese movie.

 

 

YG and Rei themeNano no Ohirune Sentaku )

 

 

“Boss?” you knock at the door.

“Come in Rei-ah” he said. You did as he said and sat on the chair across his table.

“How’s your Cantonese doing?” he asked.

 

You were learning Cantonese for the past few months and since you know Chinese it wasn’t difficult for you and Wiz also helped you by talking to you in the said language.

 

“I’m doing well with it.” You replied.

“That’s good. Your manager talked to you about the movie right?” he asked.

“Nee. I’ll be going at the meeting later with the PD and the other casts.” You answered.

“Good. I just called you to wish you good luck and make us proud.” He chimed.

You were a bit taken aback by his last words because he’s never the type to say things like that.

“Thank you?” you mumbled and he just chuckled that made you more shock now.

 

“Just make us proud you brat.” He said and ruffled your hair.

You gave him a smile and said “I’ll do my best boss. I got to go now.”

“Eung. Close the door when you leave.” He said and continued with his paperwork.

“Nee.” You said and exited the room.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Gotta find the right timing guys

Kekekeke be patient

the kiss is nearing

brb updating

 

BTW here's the side story

REI and KRIS' movie

Love me well <3 ~