Sunbae's gifts

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 “Aigoo… Really Rei? Showing up to your sunbae like this?” Seven asked with a jealousy tone.

{ Okay. He's the jealous sunbae }

“Wae? He won’t eat if I don’t eat with him.” you said and Boa and the other just chuckle.

“I should find a boyfriend soon. I’m so jealous.” She said looking at the both of you.

{ I'm available }

“Unnie hwaiting!” you said and pumped your fist in the air and everyone followed with a laugh.

{ Hahahaha }

Tao feed you at the same plate as you chatted with your brothers and visitors.

{ Eiiiiiiii }

 

 

KEkekeke Don't forget the BG song

 

 

“Anyway Rei-ah. I wanted to ask the both of you what you want for your house warming gift.” Seven asked.

{ Oh another big gift! }

You turned to Tao and gave him a what-should-we-ask look.

Then and idea popped out of your head and winked at Tao.

{ I think she's up to something again }

“Sunbae. I think I know what we want now.” You said with an evil grin.

“Sure name it.” He said calmly.

“You can just pay our house keeper every month.” You said and give him a smile looking at his eyes for a yes.

{ :O }

{ Such a wise kid. Hope my daughters become like her when they grow up }

He frowned and said “That’s a weird gift. I thought you’re going to ask for a car or something more… I don’t know… luxurious?”

{ That's Rei for you }

“But I want that as a gift.” You said scratching the back of your head cutely.

{ GIVE IT }

“Arrasso. Just give me the bank account later and I’ll transfer there the pay monthly.” He sighed.

{ Aigoo.. Rich sunbaes }

You gave him the sweetest and the warmest smile you could ever give him and said thanks. Tao was a bit surprised by your request but he knows that it’s a wise decision. Now, he doen’t have to worry about the house keeper.

 

“Anything you need more than that?” Boa asked you and your husband. “I didn’t know what to gift on a house warming so just name what you want and I’ll try my best to give it.” She said confidently.

{ Another rich sunbae }

{ They promoted in US so they should be big }

“Ohhh… You’re a daebakk sunbae unnie.” You gave her a thumsb up.

She chuckled with what you just said and said “Thanks. Now name what you want.”

“Hmmm… What about a camping car?” you turned and asked your husband.

{ :O }

{ That's an expensive gift }

All of them except Seven and Boa reacted surprised.

 

{ It's like their going to give her all she wants }

“Yeobo. That’s too much.” Tao mumbled.

{ Spoiled hobae }

“Oh. You think so?” you titled your head and think for a second but Boa interrupted.

“Camping car it is then.” She beamed. “I’ll go and buy it when I have free time. I’ll just send you the keys and the papers for the car. Okay?”

{ She's really buying it?! }

{ Daebakk }

 

EXO gasped at her thinking that. Gifting a car is just too luxurious for a house warming party.

{ Look at the kid's reactions }

You gave her the same smile you gave to your sunbae and thanked her. “Thank you Boa sunbae nim! You’re the best.” You cheered.

“I know. Now, how about a mini tour in your newlywed house?” she said casually.

{ That's right }

“Sure but what about we have dessert first.” You beamed and looked at Tao’s eyes twinkling.

{ Hahahaha Tao has been waiting forever for this moment }

“You can take it out now.” You said to him in a sweet way.

“ASSA!!” he celebrated and ran to the kitchen to get his most anticipated cupcakes.

{ Aigoo... there goes the kiddie husband }

Tao served it on the living room table and they were mesmerized with it.

“You made this too Rei-ah?” your sunbae asked you.

{ She made it?! }

{*nods }

“Nee. Please help yourselves out.” You said and took one and feed it to your husband.

“Jalmogosumnida.” They all chorused and get one each.

{ I want one too }

 

Tao was the most happy eating his favorite cupcakes you made.

{ Look at him eating like a 5 year-old }

{ Kyoo ~ }

“She makes the best cupcakes in the world sunbaenim.” He beamed to Boa.

Boa took a bite of the cake and approved to what Tao said to her.

 

After eating, Tao and you toured the visitors along with the in-laws and with that; the two special visitors have to go because of their busy schedules.

{ Better make money for the house keeper and the car }

All of you said goodbye to the two and they went on their ways.

{ Annyeong! }

 

Minutes after they left, the other EXO members arrived along with their gifts. They gave the both of you couple tees and many things.

 

As usual, they ate and toured the house and made themselves comfortable.

 

While all of you were sitting on the sofa chatting about the sunbae’s visit, the doorbell rang and it was the ROYAL members.

 

They brought you and your husband two tickets to go to Jeju Island.

{ Ohhh... That's another BIG gift }

Knowing that you and Tao never been there before for a vacation.

{ Anyone in YG who give normal gifts? }

{ I don't think so }

 

Of course

another song with ROYAL

 

 

Of course, your members and the in-laws chatted comfortably as they ate and fool around.

 

Your members as well as EXO, told how they entered the company. Yume and Seomi entered by auditioning while Wiz was casted eating on a restaurant. Nina was casted when she won a k-pop song cover contest in Thailand.

“We all know that Rei was casted by YG himself.” Chanyeol beamed.

{ What?! }

Seomi took a sip on her drink and said “Since you know that already, I’ll reveal another one of Rei’s secrets.”

{ We're listening! }

You frowned at Seomi but she ignored you and kept on her talking while the others listen to her.

{ Aigoo... Job of the members }

“When Rei was training for YG, she always fought with SeungRi sunbae-nim and said to YG that she’ll leave. With that, president gave her permission to audition to another company.” She said.

{ Aigoo. But they're close now. }

 

All of them widened their eyes and kept on listening on Seomi’s story.

“She did what YG said and auditioned in JYP, SM, Starship and TS and Cube.” She beamed.

{ OMMO! This is new. }

“What in SM too? But why are you still in YG? You didn’t passed?“ Chen asked.

{ I bet she passed all of them }

 

You and the members chuckled.

“Anni. Unnie was accepted and passed all of the auditions. There’s even one that she passed without doing anything, knowing that she’s a YG trainee.” Yume answered Chen’s question.

{ Told ya }

“Then why are you still in YG?” Xiumin asked.

“Because SeungRi apologized to her before she left the company and begged her to stay.” Wiz said laughing.

{ Puahahaha SeungRi-ssi }

“Jinja?!” the boys chorused and turned to you.

You sighed and nodded. “I wasn’t planning on leaving tough. I just wanted to know what it would be like to become another’s company’s trainee.” You chimed.

{ Daebakk }

“We could’ve been label mates.” Tao said as he put his arm on your shoulder pulling you to his chest.

{ They're so sweet }

“Yeah. But I’m good with YG after all I think I won’t belong in any company except YG.” You said and the others nodded.

{ I think that too. She's so YG like }

 

After that long and busy day, the members bid you goodbye because they couldn’t stay long. They still have to go back to Singapore for further promotions same with EXO but in their case, it’s in China.

The both of you said goodbyes and thank yous to them and with that they left.

 

 

 

To be continue...

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke

How about the 1st kiss on the

next chappie?

KYA!

 

Love me well...