1st day in Hawaii

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Coversation: BLACK in Korean, YELLOW in Spanish, BLUE GREEN in English and GREY in Japanese

 

“Okay. I’ll go get my clothes in Min unnie’s room. Wait for me here okay?” You said as you took your phone and walked out of the room.

{ Rei omma attacks! }

{ hahahaha }

 

*She sounded like a mother just now.* Tao chuckled as he watched the door close.

 

You went to get your clothes in your unnie’s suite and went back to your room.

Tao was playing with his Ipad lying on the bed and you went to the washroom and took a shower.

{ They're really comfortable around each other }

{ Nods* }

 

You finished showering and dress up. You exited the washroom and saw Tao still with the Ipad.

He saw you wearing a white comfortable summer dress and smiled. He patted the bed space next to him for you to lay with him.

{ Bed scene! }

 

You went in to the bad and took his ipad “Let’s rest for now.” You said and his face frowned.

{ Listen to mama Tao in-law }

“Wait but. I was about to reach the high score.” He said and you just ignored him.

{ Aigoo. Such kid }

You put the Ipad on the small table near the bed and tucked yourself in the bed.

He was about to take it again but you stopped him by saying:

“Don’t dare take it or you’ll sleep on the sofa.” with your eyes close.

{ hahahaha}

{ She knows him too well }

 He looked at you with a pout then smiled and cuddled with you on the bed.

{ Aigoo.. I think ants will attack them because of their sweetness }

“Let’s rest first.” He said and hugged you as he went to dream land with you.

{ Yeah. Rest while you can }

 

The both of you took a nap for 3 hours and you woke up. Tao was still sleeping soundly hugging your waist.

You carefully took his arms off you and look at the fliers the tour guide and the hotel was offering.

 

“Special dinner with fire presentation near the beach.” The flier stated.

* This will be a good entertainment. * You thought to yourself and look to another flier.

{ She's already up }

{ What's that? }

{ Brochures }

 

“Hawaiian dance and culture presentation + tour to Halemaumau crater.” The other stated.

*This will be good for tomorrow* you thought to yourself.

 

“Hawaiian cuisine + VVIP service in the beach, if you rent one cottage.” The other stated.

*I think we’ll get this for tomorrow after the tour. But I got to consult him 1st.* you said to yourself.

{ Woah. I bet those things cost a lot }

 

* We can go and explore the hotel’s facilities. Psy ahjussi told me that this hotel is one of the best. But 1st I have to wake this man up.* you smiled and put all the brochures on the table and wake Tao up shaking his shoulders.

 

“Chuhan wake up.” You beamed as you shook his shoulders.

“Hmmm.” He turned around and rubbed his eyes.

“Time for supper. Pegopa.” You nagged.

{ Ohhh! prepare your wallet Tao-ssi }

{ hahahaha You'll go bankcrupt }

“What time is it?” He sat up and stretched his arms making a loud yawn.

“8pm. Just perfect for supper.” You smiled. “Wash up and let’s go.” You said and went to the living room.

 

Min left your white cardigan and your pajamas with Tao’s things there because they left together with Tao’s stylist to roam around.

You took the cardigan and put it on.

 

“Done?” he asked you.

“Yeah. Kaja.” You took the brochures and put it in your bag.

 

The both of you exited the suite and went to the parking lot.

“Let’s eat dinner, then watch the fire show.” You said giving him the brochure that has 8 different language descriptions including Chinese.

{ Wow. They look like famous rich people }

“Let’s watch the fireworks later.” He said and you nodded.

{ Awww. fireworks }

 

The both of you drove to the restaurant in the brochure where the both of you will eat dinner while watching the fire dancing show.

You parked and the both of you went in to the restaurant that is almost full. Luckily the both of you got the last VIP table.

Actually, the econ0my table and service are wide available but since you're n0t really used to the word economy, you begged your husband for the last VIP slot and since you really really begged for it, and he knows that you're not comfortable to the other service, he gave up on your request and paid for the expensive table.

 

The both of you sat in your table and looked at the menu.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked as he scans the menu with his eyes.

"Molla. I think I’ll get two grand menus, you?" you responded and looked at him.

{ Woah that grand sounds so ... GRAND }

"I’ll get the 1st grand menu." he said.

{ Ommo! another Grand! }

 

The menu has Chinese, English, Hawaiian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Russian description so Tao easily picked his food.

 

"Okay then." you said and raised your hand.

The service quickly came and took both of your orders. Of course you ordered in English.

{ Engrish! }

"Thank you." you said to the waiter and smiled at him.

 

Then, a commotion was heard in the table next to you.

{ What's happening? }

A Spanish couple, who can't speak in English, was trying to order and explain it to the waitress but she couldn't understand them.

{ They don't speak English }

You felt bad at the waitress as the Spanish couple was bashing her in Spanish and you're the only one in the place who knows what they're talking about.

{ Si! Si! }

 

You turned to Tao who was also looking at the commotion and looked at you.

"I’ll go and help the waitress. Wait for me here." you said to him and he just nodded.

{ Oh right Rei knows Spanish }

You walked towards their table.

"Excuse me. I’m here to help translate your order." You said in Spanish to the couple.

{ Woah DAEBAKK! }

{ That's Rei for you }

"Ugh. Por fin! Someone who can speak Spanish." the female beamed.

{ Lucky Rei is there }

"Miss you don't have. . ." the waitress approached you and you know, with her accent, that she can't speak in English either.

"What language do you speak miss?" you asked.

{ Oh Engrish }

"Japanese." she shyly replied.

{ She's Japanese?! }

"Don’t worry. I'll explain it to you in Japanese then." you said in Japanese and smiled.

{ OHHHHH!!! She can speak Japanese too!! }

{ That's a lot of language }

She smiled in relief and let you take the order of the costumer and explained it to her.

{ Daebakk }

"Arigato gosaimasu." she chimed and bowed.

"No problem." you said and went back to your seat.

{ So cool }

Tao was looking at you with puzzled face. "Babe, how many language can you speak??" he asked.

{ Yeah how many? }

{ 9 }

{ :O }

 

You paused a bit and thought.

"Japanese, Chinese, Hangul, Cantonese, Filipino, Spanish, French, Catalan and English that makes 9." you answered.

{ See }

His eyes widened and gasped at your answer. "But my Catalan and Cantonese aren't good. Not really fluent in those two." you added that made him raise a brow.

{ You're not fluent in Cantonese?! But you just did a freaking movie in it!! }

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Yorobeun!.

Sorry for the late updates.

My health problem is back

But i'll live

Love me well <3 ~