Mother in law

We Got Married?! [Editing]

CONVERSATION: GOLD in Chinese BLACK in Korean

 

“Ni-ni haoma. Mother in law.” You stuttered and the three just watched you get nervous.

{ Woah! Chinese! }

“Aigoo. Don’t be nervous.” Mrs. Park said. “She’s a nice mom.” She said in Chinese.

{ Mrs. Park knows Chinese too? }

{ Daebakk }

 

Yes. Mrs. Park knows how to speak Chinese because of her husband’s work. They often go to Chine for some business trips.

 

“You’re very beautiful daughter in law.” Mrs. Hwang chimed smiling as she looked at you.

{ Isn't she Mrs Hwang }

“Oh.. Xie xie.” You said and bowed again.

Tao chuckled and said “Isn’t she cute mama?”

{ Aigoo. boasting his own wife in front of his mother }

You turned to Tao and then to his mom.

“Don’t be nervous. I’m here to surprise you for your birthday.” Your in-law said.

{ That is so sweet }

 

“Thank you very much for coming mother-in-law.” You said and she reached you for a hug.

{ Look they're already close }

“You’re welcome my pretty daughter. And call me mama from now on okay?” she said and you nodded.

{ mama ~ }

 

The four of you went to the canteen to chitchat and then, the 2 ahjummas decided to go and visit your wedding house.

{ They're going to the house?}

{ I think so }

{ I hope they cleaned before they went to party }

{ The in-law will judge the house }

{ Dududuuuduuuunnn ~}

 

“Please stay in our house.” You said to his mom. You wanted Tao and her mom to have some time together.

{ Oh! she's confident }

“Of course. I want to spend some time with my daughter.” She said.

{ She's a sweet talker too. }

{ Just like his son }

“You both stay here. I’ll accompany her there. And we’re not young anymore to party with you youngsters.” Mrs. Park said.

{ nods* }

“Okay then. Please be safe.” You said to the 2 and then turned to your husband.

“Love, can you drive them to our house. Make sure they’re okay.” You said to him and he smiled and nodded.

{ WOAH! HEAR THAT! LOVE }

The 2 insisted on taking the bus but you and Tao won the argument and he’ll drive the 2 to your house.

Since you couldn’t leave the party, Tao drove them to the house and then left them there.

 

Surely, they’ll just clean and cook and chat as they roam your house.

 

You entered the party as Tao and the three left.

 

The party was wild. 2ne1 unnies, PSY and your members were at the stage dancing with their drinks while Teddy and the other producers were at the DJ’s corner blasting some awesome music.

{ Woah! That is a good party }

{ Getcha crayon crayon }

EXO were having fun to as they were all allowed to drink too. Kris and Suho, in return were like baby sitters controlling their dongsaengs.

 

You went towards the two leaders and approached them.

“Enjoying the party?” you asked the two.

Kris sighed and Suho just nodded forcing a smile.

{ What's wrong? }

{ Leaders taking care of their members }

{ Aigoo }

“Aigoo. Let them have fun. Besides, my sunbaes won’t let them get drunk and become crazy.” You patted their shoulders.

“Yeah. Don’t worry. I’m here after all.” Se7en appeared out of nowhere. He turned to you and said “Don’t worry birthday girl. I got them.” and dragged the two saying “Okay youngsters. Let’s have fun!”

{ Se7en party rocker }

You watched Kris and Suho being dragged to the bar and just chuckled then you went to the stage and danced with your sisters.

 

Tao arrived and entered the venue seeing s totally tipsy while you and the others were dancing having fun.

“YO! Brotha!” GD approached your husband. “Where were you? I’ve been looking for you.”

“Oh. I drove Mrs. Park and my mom back to our house.” He replied.

“Ahhh.. well, let’s go you’re missing all the fun.” GD exclaimed and dragged Tao to their Table.

{ Tao got so close with YG }

{ Lucky couple }

 

The table where Tao was being dragged to was with GD, Tablo and his wife, Suho, Kris and Bigbang.

The all chatted and drunk a lot, and since your sunbaes were good drinkers, the 3 EXO members didn’t notice that they too were drinking a lot.

{ Woah! They're drinking }

{ A LOT }

 

Another table was consisted of Lay, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Nina, Seung Yoon, member of supearls. They were the just chat and drink slow while the other members are all on tipsy and dancing.

 

Then, at the table near the DJ’s corner were Gummy, Sean, and the rest of the YG antics were just sitting there drinking their drinks like they’re just on a bar drinking.

 

The party was a blast and everyone was having fun. Then the security helped you stuffed all your gifts into the car as they party were reaching its end with the filming.

 

The filming ends here..

 

Everyone except the tipsy Se7en, totally drunk members of EXO, you and G-dragon were left at the lounge.

 

 

The staffs started cleaning as the three managers of EXO started to help the members go to the van.

Kyungsoo, Suho, Lay, Chen, Tao and Sehun was all knocked out drunk lying on each of the sofa while Chanyeol, Kris, Xiumin, Kai, Baekhyun and Luhan were all dizzy sitting on the sofa like zombies.

 

The managers firstly grabbed Kyungsoo and Lay who were already sleeping to the van as Se7en helped Chanyeol walk to the van with Ji Young.

 

You also tried to help by trying to guide the members who can still stand up. You approached Kai who was staring at the space grinning like a fool.

 

“Jonging-ah. Gaja.” You said and helped him stand.

The both of you managed to stand with Kai’s arm in your shoulders as you help him but he was so out of this world that the both of you almost fell.

“Aigoo. This kid.” You said and smacked his arms.

You went in front of him and said “Hop on. Noona will give you a piggy back ride.”

“But noona will get smaller and I weight a lot.” He blabbered and you just sighed.

 

At the end Kai just hung his arms around your shoulders as the both of you walked to the van with Kai barely walking-hanging to your back.

 

“Woah. Noona is so strong!” Kai chuckled as the both of you walked in to the van.

 

Their managers saw you with Kai and they quickly helped you out with them.

“Thanks Rei-ah.” One of the managers said.

“No big. Glad they enjoyed the party. And sorry for the trouble.” You replied.

“Anni. We’re the once who should apologize for not teaching these guys how to drink.” He beamed.

“No problem. Everyone has their 1st.” you said and went back inside to get another member.

 

 

You took Luhan just like how you took Kai earlier. But he was half asleep and didn’t talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

Guys!

kekeke

Annyeonghaseyo ~

Hows the story so far? 

Love me well <3 ~