Without you

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

You walked away leaving Tao in pain as your tears kept flowing. You felt like lying in the ground and cry nonstop but you didn't thinking that Tao might see you.

But then you were startled by a loud crash followed by a motorcycle's endless beeping and a lady's scream.

 

Get it right

 

Your heart beated so fast as you turned around and saw a motorbike lying in the middle of the street and two bodies lying on the ground. The one wearing a helmet sat up but the other isn't moving.

 

Your heart dropped and stopped beating as you saw who that person was.

 

You ran to him as tears harshly rolled down to your cheeks. When you got to him his eyes were already closed that made you panic. The ambulance quickly came and took him with you.

 

You were waiting outside the emergency room trembling of uneasiness and in fear. Your brother came to the hospital and gave you a hug as soon as he saw you.

 

You both waited for Tao to get out of the E.R still in shock of what happened. Your mind was in blank as you weakly sat in front of the room but one thing is clear, you still love him and can't afford to lose him. The thought of the world without him is something you can't imagine but surely, that world will be like hell for you.

 

The doctor exited the room and you quickly went to approach him.

 

"How is he?" you asked with your hands shaking in fear of what the doctor will say.

"He's in safe condition now. He has 2 broken ribs, sprained ankle, nearly broken arm and a head injury. But he'll be fine in one to two months." the doctor assured you.

"Thanks doc." you said and called Kris to tell them about what happened.

 

Kris arrived with his manager in half an hour and you told them what happened. After confining Tao in a room, you never left him and stayed the whole time he's unconcious.

 

 

It's been 3 days and he still hasn't regained his conciousness. You went to talk to his doctor for a minute and when you got back, you saw Tao awake sitting up.

You didn't enter the room and quickly called his manager to come.

 

You still don't know how to face him as your mind was filled with a lot of 'what ifs'.

 

What if he doesn't love you anymore?

What if you two got back together and kept hurting each other?

What if things won't go back just like before?

 

 

As soon as the manager reached the hospital, you told him to not let Tao know that you've been there all the time and went back to your hotel then to Spain.

You told your mom what happened and fixed your luggage to catch your flight back to Korea.

 

 

Tao transferred to a hospital in Korea 3 days after your arrival. He was still limping with his injuries but he's improving slowly.

 

Without you

 

You resumed your schedules and every night, after your schedules, you sneak in the hospital just to watch Tao sleep and then go back before your members finds out your absence.

 

You were fine the way things are right now. You could still see him secretly without him knowing and for you that's more than enough.

 

You looked at your watch and saw the time, 5am.

 

*Time to go back.* you sighed and turned away but stopped when you saw Kris with his arms crossed staring at you.

 

He raised a brow waiting for an explanation and you just let out a defeated sigh leading him to the hospital's waiting room.

 

"So?" he started.

"I just want to see him. That's all." you said.

 

"So you sneak out everynight just to see him, huh?" Wiz's voice echoed.

You turned and saw your leader with an arched eyebrow.

"Yeah." you managed to say and sighed.

 

Wiz sat beside you as the three of you talked.

"You could just visit him on day time you know." Kris suggested.

"I can't." you said.

"What if he doesn't want to see me?" you asked.

 

"Pabo." he flicked your forehead.

"He's been begging us to let him out just to see you since he knew your back." Kris said.

 

 

You looked at the ground and said "I'm scared hyung. I don't want to hurt anymore. But I won't last without seeing him." you said.

 

Wiz ruffled your hair and said "Guenchana. If you two are meant to be, you'll get together again." and Kris nodded agreeing.

 

You looked at your leader and sighed. "But how?" you asked.

"Somehow." the two leaders chorused that made you 3 surprised.

 

HAHAHA

 

Wiz looked at Kris and he gave him a wink that made your leader shook her head.

 

"Anyway. We should get back now. If the others knew our get away they'll get jelous." Wiz beamed.

You smiled and stood up. "I doubt it." you said and turned to Kris.

 

"We'll get going now hyung." you said and he nodded.

"By the way, why are you two here?" you raised a brow suspiciously.

 

"We're dating." Wiz chirped looking at Kris teasingly and laughed.

"Just kidding. I followed you out." she said trying to stop lauging at Kris shocked reaction.

 

You shook your head at your leader's playfulness and walked out.

She immidiately followed after patting Kris' shoulder saying "I think I'll tease you more in the future."

 

 

After that night, Wiz and Kris always tagged along with your secret visit.

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Guys I have another Ship

And I think it's obvious who

It is kekeke

Love me well <3 ~