Rei x Bigbang

We Got Married?! [Editing]

They all greeted politely and Top and you greeted them back.

You all decided to go back upstairs and talk for a while. Xiumin, Chen, D.O, Lay and Suho joined too as you all gathered around one table and sat on the sofa.

“So, you’re our Rei’s hubby huh.” TOP said to Tao. He nodded nervously and bowed.

Top and you laughed at his behavior and you said “You don’t have to be nervous. Top sunbae-nim doesn’t bite and he’s a nice hyung.” as you held your husband’s hand.

 

The conversation was awkward until SeungRi came and sat in your table.

“Yah you guys. What are you doing? Already tired?!” he approached as he sat between you and Tao.

He looked at you and turned to your husband. “So you’re my lovely daughter’s hubby? We have a lot to talk about son-in-law.” He said in a fatherly tone.

The EXO members felt nervous for the poor Tao as you and TOP just chuckled to what the other sunbae was doing.

*Lovely daughter? WTH hahahaha..* You thought to yourself.

Tao smiled nervously to SeungRi and did a nervous gulp.

SeungRi, TOP and you all laughed at his reaction.

“Don’t mind him. He’s just making fun of you.” You said to the nervous guys.

“YAH! Who’s making fun of who? I’m just making sure that you’re married with the right guy. I am your father after all.” SeungRi beamed.

“Eung. Now now don’t scare my brothers and husband.” You scolded him.

Then he went to sit on the other sofa facing you and Tao.

“So… have you been taking care of my daughter well?” SaungRi interview the nervous husband.

“I’m doing my best father-in-law.” He answered nervously.

TOP and you chuckled at his reply while SeungRi spazzed all by himself.

“OH MY GOD!!! He called me Father-in-law.” SeungRi spazzed for a while and then calmed down and fixed his shirt and looked to him with a serious face which caused you and TOP to laugh out loud.

“Yah! He’s Rei’s hubby don’t scare him. They might think all YG artist are weird like you.” TOP scolded him and turned to your brother-in-laws.

“Sorry about SeungRi. He’s just weird and over protective to Rei.” He apologized to the confused and nervous EXO members.

“What me?! Weird?! I’m SeungRi ya know!” He shouted and pouted. But you all ignored him.

 

Then Daesung popped out of nowhere and joined the conversation as he sat beside the sulking SeungRi.

 

“What SeungRi’s ignored as always?” Daesung exclaimed. “Did he scared you?” he asked EXO.

EXO all awkwardly shooked their heads and you and your sunbaes just chuckled at their nervousness.

“Don’t mind SeungRi he’s just protective of Rei. You all know that Rei’s parents aren’t here in korea and as her sunbaes we all looked out for her.” He explained. He looked at you and said “After all, maybe all of you noticed this but Rei has this aura that will make you chase after her.”

All of them nodded and you’re just left there confused. *Aura? What am I? a witch or something?* you thought to yourself as you looked at everyone with a confused look.

 

Daesung ignored you and kept on talking.

“This dongsaeng of ours is really strong and independent but sometimes, she needs someone to lean at. All of us (Bigbang) really take care of her and the other members as well. But SeungRi is the most over protective sunbae. He even insisted on being called Rei’s father.” He chuckled.

“But SeungRi and Rei were once enemies.” TOP added.

All the eyes of the table are now on him.

“The first time Rei met SeungRi, he had this prince sickness and ordered her to get a drink for him like a royalty.”

 

-----------------flash back------------------

 

It was your 2nd week as a trainee on YG and you’re only friend was Yume. You were with her on the practice room when Bigbang entered the room.

“Look it’s Bigbang sunbaenims!! They’re so handsome.” Yume whispered to you.

You looked at them and get back to stretching when a voice said “Hey you trainee! Yes you. Get me a drink would you.”

You turned to look at whose voice was that and saw SeungRi telling Yume to get him a drink.

Yume was about to go out and bring his drink when you stopped her.

“Yume stay.” You beamed. She obeyed you but looked at SeungRi nervously.

All the eyes on the room are now on you and your sunbae. The other Bigbang members were taken aback to what you just did and stare at you.

“Hah! SeungRi has finally found his match.” Daesung whispered to GD with a chuckle.  

 SeunRi glared at you and you ignored him and went to where Yume was.

“What the!” SeungRi said can’t believe at what you just did.

“Let’s continue practicing. We’re trainees and not slave. He can get his own water if he’s really thirsty.” You said to her.

“WOOOO.” The bigbang members except SeungRi who still glaring at you all cheered.

“B-but unnie.” She tried to argue but you already pulled her back.

“Just do what I say.” You said to her and she just gave up and did what you said.

 

*WHAT THE HELL!!! HOW DARE SHE IGNORE ME!! THIS GIRL IS GONNA GET IT!* SeungRi exploded.

“YAH! New trainee!” Seungri exploded.

You turned and looked at him. “Talking to me?” you said with a low calm voice.

“Yes you. How dare you disrespect your Sunbae?! You ----. ” he scolded you but you cut him off.

“If you want respect, gain it by respecting others. You said it yourself you’re a sunbae and you have to be a good example.” You smirked at him.

“Woahh!! DAEBAK!” the members cheered at you. But you ignored them.

“What the! YOU!!” SeungRi can’t find words to say and walked out of the room.

You smirked and turned back to continue stretching.

 

---------end of the flashback-----------------

 

 

“YAH! That was the past!” SeungRi interrupted.

“What? Embarrassed?” you smirked at him.

“Yah! That’s not how you talk to your sunbae.” He scolded you.

You just chuckled as the other laughed.

“You never change maknae.” TOP said to SeungRi.

“Ah! Hyung!!!” SeungRi said annoyed. And you all laughed at him.

“So how come you’re close to each other now?” Xiumin asked.

“Oh. That well because when SeungRi walked out of the practice room, he went to YG’s office and told him to kick Rei out. But then YG said that she was personally picked by himself and that be nice to her. With that, SeungRi just gave up; he knows YG’s eyes are never wrong. They got into huge fights but at the end SeungRi surrendered and ended up taking care of her.” TOP explained.

 

EXO looked at you with dazed eyes probably thinking the same thing as the Sunbaes.

*She was personally picked by YG. No wonder she’s daebakk.* 

 

You got a little bit uneasy with their look and said “Don’t stare geez.” And they all looked away awkwardly.

“How did YG discover you?” Suho asked breaking the awkwardness.

“I met YG in Europe. I was assigned to be their tour guide in France. Then he offered me to sing guide songs for him. After the world tour he offered me to become one of his trainees but I declined at first. Six months after that world tour I had some problems and ended up going to korea and became one of YG’s trainees.” You answered.

“How many years have you trained?” D.O asked interested.

You thought at it for a while and said “6 months?”

“Woah!” They all said surprise.

“Yeah she’s talented but. She’s weird too.” Daesung teased.

“That’s why she didn’t have any boyfriends.” TOP added.

“Yeah! All she cares was money.” SeungRi cheered. As they all laugh making fun at you.

You gave them a smirked and said “Well atleast I can stand for myself. With money or none.”

“OH! You’re so full of yourself today dongsaeng.” Top teased.

You gave them a evil smile and leaned to the table. “Should we make a bet then?”

“Challenge accepted!” The four of them cheered while the EXO members watched anticipating.

“Bring it on.” You said full of confidence.

“If you managed to get free shots for everyone on that counter you win if you lose you’ll go home barefoot.” TOP said.

“Fine but what do I get if I win? I don’t like doing things without gaining anything you know.” You bargained.

“You can use our cars whenever you like.” SeungRi offered.

You let out an evil smile and smirked.

“Better prepare those keys now.” You said as you stood up and fix your dress.

*That guy is already on me. New cars for me then.* you said to yourself as you walked towards the bar.

They all watched you start the bet and sit to talked with him. You and the bartender whispered to each other as you give him seductive looks. Then you stood up and went back to the table where the others are.

“HAH! You lose.” SeungRi shouted.

 

You smirked at him and smiled evilly. “The drinks will be here soon, now hand me those keys.” You said as you put your hand to get the keys from them.

 

EXO all looked at you with disbelief while the three looked for their car keys.

 

 

The bartender walked towards your table with a tray of shots.

He put the shots on the table without even taking his eyes of you. He was staring at you with full of lust as the boys all glared at him.

You smiled at him and said “Thanks handsome.” and winked at him.

Tao and your sunbaes all glared at you but you ignored them.

“All my pleasure are on you babe.” He said and gave you a lust smile and walked back to the bar.

All the boys were killing the bartender with their glare as they watched him go back to the bar.

“I guess. I won. I wonder what car should I use tomorrow.” You interrupted the killer aura on your table.

 

All eyes are now glaring at you.

 

“What did I do?” you asked clueless.

Tao glared at you while your sunbaes their over protective senses on.

“In-law. What did you say to that guy to give you free shots?”  Lay asked you.

“Nothing I just said that he’s handsome and complemented him. he was happy about it and even gave me his number.” You said as you put a piece of paper on the table.

TOP quickly ripped the paper with full of anger until it’s not possible to see it.

 

 

You know that your sunbaes will be like this the whole party so you break out to them.

“Sunbaenims. You agreed to the bet and I won. It’s not my fault if he’s attracted to me so if you’re all going to be like that tonight. I won’t be able to enjoy the party and might as well go home. And that goes to Chuhan and in-laws.” You said with a cold voice.

“Mian.” They all chorused.

“AISHH!! It’s that guy. He just.. the way he looked at you.” Taeyang said.

“Should I go home then?” you asked annoyed.

“NO!” they all shouted.

“Then calm down and enjoy the party ok.” You said to them as you stood up.

“Where are you going?” TOP asked as the others looked at you.

“I’ll dance with the others.” You said and went down.

They all let you go because they know you’ll get upset if they spend the whole night guarding you, but Tao went to follow you. Probably, the other’s told him to keep an eye of you and that way he can spend time with you too.

You and Tao danced with each other. But since you attract other male idols, they all started gathering around you as they all danced. You felt the tension and know that if you don’t stop, Tao will get into a fight. So, you grabbed his hand and went to the stairs.

 

“Let’s just dance here on the stairs.” You said to him.

He still looked annoyed by those guys but he let it slide as he knows you’ll be upset if he keeps on focusing on those guys. He nodded and kept dancing with you.

 

Then the both of you got tired of dancing and went back to the lounge bar and saw everyone there (YG artist).

 

“I’ll go look for my members.” Tao said as he escorted you to your sunbae’s table and went to find s.

 

Seungri was sitting on the individual sofa in the middle of 2 sistar members. While GD and the others talked to other idol girls. At the end of the sofa you saw LeeHi already sleeping and your members already drunk.

 

You called your manager to pick you and the members up. But LeeHi’s manager will be alittle bit late, you don’t want to leave her there coz bigbang sunbaes are all busy with their girls. So, you were left behind with her to wait for her manager.

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Kekekeke..

what will happen next???

here's another update to celebrate

the 1000 views kekekeke

 

Love me well <3 ~