Let's play

We Got Married?! [Editing]

At the plane

 

You're still sleeping when you suddenly feel someone shake your shoulder lightly.You vaguely hear a male's voice. 

"REI-ssi...It's time to change."

You open your eyes slowly and look to where the voice is coming from. It's Tao who's sitting beside you still holding your hand. 

 

"How are you feeling?" he says still worried. "It's time to change for your airport fashion," he says.

You look at him as you greet him with a smile, " Good morning husband-ssi". 

He is a bit surprised, seeing you wake up with a good mood."Good morning wife," he replies and blushes.

 

You suddenly see Min, the new stylist, holding your clothes. You turn to Tao again.

"How's your hand?"  he asks concerned.

You look at your right hand and say to your self *Crap! I almost forgot about this hand.* You move your hand and feel a minor pain travel up. 

*Good! The pain reliever is still working I guess. If not, I would be dying of pain right now.* You turn to your husband and say, "Still working," and smile at him. You let go of his hand as you stand up. "You get  to change too okay. I won't take long." and went to change ...

 

 

 

After you get changed, you quickly go out to the rest room and saw Tao sitting there waiting for you, already changed his clothesHe looked at you as his eyes widened. Probably star struck again.

 

You smiled at him and said "Too shabby?" while you look at your outfit.

"Aniyo...You look great," he says, his cheeks flushed.

You sit beside him and chat a little.

 

"Sorry for leaving you earlier," he says to you with a sad voice.

 

"If you're really sorry, you'd stop saying sorry and play with me," you reply seriously as you look for your bag.

"Where's my bag?" you ask him.

"Oh it's here." He's still holding onto it. He gives you your bag with a sad face. 

 

*Maybe she's mad at me* he thinks while giving you your bag.

 

"Ok now let's play," you sy taking out your phone.

 

He looks at you confused. "Let's take a picture and I'll forgive you," you say to him smiling and wink at him.

Tao smiles anxiously and comes close to you to pose for the photo.

"Aigoo," you said annoyed. Your arms can't stretch any farther and the angle seems off.

 

Tao chuckles at you. "Should I take it?" You nod and give him your phone. And both of you pose for the couple photo. You were a little bit nervous as you got close to him for the photo. And Tao was feeling the same. Tao posed with a peace sign in his other hand as you turned your face to Tao looking at his face ... 

You and Tao took many photos and setting the first picture as your phone wallpaper.

Then an announcement was heard saying, "Prepare for landing."

 

As you both go outside you two were surprised as a sea of fans welcomed you both. As expected as a ROYAL member and EXO member arrived at the same time, not to mention a new couple idols.

You're both surrounded with security but the crowd keeps pushing. You put your injured hand on your chest to prevent it from getting hurt. As you both cross the sea of fans, you're both squished and pushed but the two of you keep smiling. As you walk, you feel someone hold your hand and cover you from all the flashing lights—Tao. You smile at him and keep walking until you reach the van.

 

Tao lets you in first and enters the van afterwards. Then a man enters and sits at the driver's seat, greeting you through the rearview mirror. "Annyeonghaseyo REI-ssi! I'm EXO's manager. Nice to meet you."

You smile and bow slightly as you greet back "Ah, neh. Annyeonghaseyo REI ipnid

a." 

 

"Your manager is my friend and I told him that I will take you to the venue with Tao." He smiles.

"Oh. You're Manager appa's chinggu? I bet you're funny," you say to him as he looks at your hand.

"We have to buy you pain relievers too...Min called your manager and your manager called me and told me what happened," manager says.

"Neh. Thank you for your kindness."  You boe your head slightly.

"No need to thank me. You're Tao's wife now so you're like my daughter too," he says to you while he drives you out of

chaos.

 

 

As he drives, you pass by several closed pharmacies. "Dang! I forgot that it's Sunday. All the pharmacies are closed," the manager curses

 

You sit there relaxed but the pain is slowly resurfacing. You try not to show how much it hurts since you know that they'll get worried and stressed since they can't find any open pharmacies. You start to sweat as you bare with the pain. Your body shuddering.

 

*ARGHHH! Stupid hand!* you think to yourself as you lean your elbow to your knees.

 

"Are you okay? You're sweating!" You looked at Tao—an uneasy look in his eyes.

You smile at him and say, "I'll live." 

"The effects of the pain reliever is gone right?" he says like he's reading your mind.

"Yeah. But I'll live," you reply to him as you wipe away your sweat. You turn to the manager and say, "It's okay. It's Sunday so everything is closed. Let's just go to the venue or we'll be late."

Tao and his manager look at you very worried and guilty. So you try to ease their hearts saying, "Please don't worry I won't die with this pain. I'll just go to the hospital as soon as the concert ends. Okay?" 

 

"Are you sure about this?" manager asks you. He doesn't insist on finding a pharmacy. He knows that you have a point when you remark you'll all be late.

"Neh. Don't worry. After all I'm Rei," you say 

to them coolly.

 

You look at Tao as he looks at you with a very sorry face. You feel a sense of guilt as you continue to worry him. "I'm good!" you say to him as you poke his face.

He lightly blushes but keeps the worried face as he knows you're only acting that way so you won't worry them.

 

*He's cute. At least he's cuteness could distract me from this pain.* You chuckled inside.

 

Then the car stops and you're already at the venue. You are welcomed by your manager with a worried-to-death face. He hugs you as he asks, "Y

AH! Are you okay? Did you buy pain killers?"

"Nah! It's Sunday so all the pharmacies are closed. But I'll live," you said calmly.

"Okay, now go inside." The security guides you inside leaving Tao, his manager and manager appa. You can see Tao looking at you worried so you decide to wave your hand to him and then continue walking.

 

Manager Appa talked to EXO's manager for a long time. They were talking with the catching up thingy with friends as Tao went to their dressing room guided by some staff.

 

Your manager Appa didn't blame anyone for what has happened to you. But he ordered one of the staff members to look for an open pharmacy and buy a pain reliever.

 

As you entered the dressing room the coordi unnies began their jobs. While they change your clothes, put your make-up on and put accessories on you, the members gather around you and start asking you questions.

 

"Unnie..are you okay? We heard what happened," Nina says guiltily.

"REI-ah...mian.. We shouldn't have left you there," Wiz says with her sorry tone.

"Unnie..I shouldn't have helped them..mian.." Yume says as she cries.

"YAH! Don't cry, coordi unnie will scold you if you ruin your make up." Seomi scolded Yume.

"REI-ah...mianhe...I told him to not leave you alone...Aigoo that kid," Seomi says. 

"YAH! WE'LL TALK LATER.I'M GONNA TEACH YOU ALL THAT YOU SHOULDN'T TOUCH A PERSON SLEEPING," you hissed at the four

.

The members stand freightened  by you as they keep their heads down in guilt.

"I'll tell you the punishments later." You smile at them.

"Au..arrasso.. We'll accept the punishments.. You're so scary," Seomi says to you.

 

The unnies finish their work and you look at the mirror.

"Unnies gomawo for your hard work," you say to them and since they are extremely busy they just smile and slap your and get back to work. With that you sit on the couch with your members.

 

"Poor Tao oppa..He just wanted to spend time with you and this happened," Yume says sadly.

"Yeah poor kid .. some luck he has," Wiz adds.

"Well, I told him not to leave her alone, but he didn't listen. His loss," Seomi says.

 

You heardthem talk and feel guilty.

*He didn't mean to leave me there and not to mention me getting hurt. Poor hubby. He didn't get to spend time with me at the end. I even slept. Pabo me.* You stood up and the members were all startled looking at you.

 

"Where are you going?" Wiz asks you.

"Well, since all of you buried me with guilt here. I'm going to my Tao's dressing room to spend a little time with him. Tell Manager appa to call me there," you answer.

"Arrasso,"  Wiz says while they continue their conversation.

 

You go to look for their dressing room and find it.*EXO. Guess this is It,* you think to yourself. You knock three times and open the door and see all your brother in laws siting on the couch while the others are still with their coordis for the makeup.

 

They all greet you and you greet back. They still look at you with the star struck look as they invite you to come in.

"Sister-in-law. How's your hand?" Suho says worried as the others nod.

"Oh this?" You raise your injured hand and look at it. "It's still intact," you joke and they all laughed, worriedly. 

 

"Have you taken a pain killer yet?" Luhan asks.

"They're still finding me one," you say calmly.

 

They all look at you once more, worried now as they think you're in a hell of pain.

"Don't ask about it already. As long as it's intact there, I'm good and I think I got used to the pain now so no biggy," you say trying to calm them down.

"If you say so... But what are you doing here?" Kris says.

"Well since I didn't get to spend time with my husband earlier because of the accident, I came to spend a little time with him," you say confidently.

"WUUUOOOAAAAA!"  They all chorus. "Such a sweet wife." They all spaz.

"Aren't I? Now where's my hubby?" you joke and they chuckle.

"Tao's changing. He’ll come out in a little while," Xiumin says.

"YAH! Hyung. Your wife is here." Sehun knocks on the door of the changing room.

 

Tao gets out right away with his stage clothes on. You stand surprised as he looks fierce and y.

"Wuahh! Such a handsome husband I've got," you say.

"ASDFGHJKL," EXO say as they chuckle with the cheesy compliment you just stated.

Tao blushes as he comes to where you are and you just smile to his reaction."What are you doing here? Did you take---" Tao said.

"E..e...e.. Don’t remind me that. I came to spend my waiting time with my husband. Is he here?" you interrupted him.

 

His worried look was replaced with blush as he chuckles and smiles."Yup he's here. In front of you," he says looking at your eyes.

 

 You both look into each other's eyes and 

a voice interrupts."AIGOOO! You two lovey-dovey take a seat there in the corner so you won't contaminate us with your lovey-doveyness," Chen beamed.

 

Tao guides you to the corner and you sit at the dresser table, leaning your back on the mirror. You sit there as he stands in front of you and chats for a while.Then, BANGA tall lady comes in ragging...

 

"I can't take this anymore, I QUIT!" she screams.

 

 You just sit there as you and Tao and the others look at her shocked...

 

 

To be continued....


 

 

I'm seriously taking this editing HARD

Aigoo.

Love me well

*Note: Edited- by Chewyloveschachi