Barbeque

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

Sprited away

 

You woke up with a comfortable sleep as Tao cuddles you to his slumber. You turned to him and observed his features. Now that you’re on it, you realized that your hubby is really handsome: his perfect nose, kissable lips, long eyelashes and sharp jaw line.

You poked his nose to wake him up and he frowned as a reaction. "Wake up ugly. We still have to pack the food we're taking." you whispered to his chin, your breath touching his skin. But he didn't move. You pecked his lips trying to wake him but it didn't work so you just sat up looking at him still sleeping.

 

Then, an idea came to your head. You smiled and traced your hand to his bare abs.

"I'm taking a bath." you said seductively and as expected, he opened his eyes in a moment with an excited grin.

"I'll go with you." he said as he sat up revealing his upper body and gave your forehead a kiss.

You shook your head at his attitude and got up revealing your legs. You're only wearing Tao's pajama shirt and underwear while he wore the pants. "You're really fast at these things." you said and walked to the bathroom. Tao followed you with a grin and closed the door locked.

 

After that long 'shower', both of you started preparing for the barbeque party and went to the venue. 

 

Recording.

 

You were both surprised at the 2 new couple who were already there. Sadly, the two old couple ended their parts of the shows and now replaced by 2 new couples.

{ They're finally meeting }

{ This will be awkward *grins* }

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." they all greeted the both of you as you and Tao walked towards them greeting back.

"Woah. You're all new." Tao commented and the 4 shyly chuckled.

{ That's a good way of greeting your sunbaes }

{ Hahaha kiddie hubby strikes again }

 

"Nee. We're the 'fated couple', Nice to meet you." Ze:A's Hyunsik said. "And this is my wife Ji Hyun." he continued as he pulled 4 minute's Ji Hyun to his side.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm his wife Ji Hyun inmida." she chimed bowing lightly as you and Tao returned a smile and a polite bow.

{ JI JYUN! }

{ *Rolls eyes* }

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Minhyuk inmida, and this is my wife Yewon." Minhyuk beamed. And you and your husband bowed once again.

"Annyeonhaseyo, we’re the ugly couple." Tao beamed and pulled you gently in front of him hugging your back making the other couples giggle. "And this is my wife Rei." he added.

{ REI!!! }

 

You tried to free yourself from his hug before talking but he didn't let you so you just gave up and flashed them a smile. "Annyeonghaseyo Rei inmida." you introduced yourself and the bowed smiling.

{ Aigoo. this Tao is really. }

 

"How long have you been married?" you asked the two.

"We've been married for 100 days." Yewon answered.

"6 months for us." Ji Hyun added.                         

"Woah. I didn't get to watch the broadcast lately. Sorry sunbaenims." you apologized.

{ That makes the ugly couple the youngest and the longest couple of the three }

 

They're your and Tao's sunbaes since you debuted in 2014 and Tao in 2012.

 

"It's okay. But I always watch the show with my members. We love your couple." Ji Hyun chimed.

{ We love them too }

"Kamsamnida." your couple chorused.

 

"Let's go find a place." Hyunsik said and you all agreed.

 

As you all unpack the food you've prepared, Tao and Minhyuk were already starting the fire while Hyunsik went to their car to get a sack of charcoal.

 

The two wives prepared sangyupsal and steak while you prepared a seasoned pork meat and chicken along with some vegetables. Of course you all prepared side dishes Ji Hyun prepared her mom's Chapchae while Yewon brought Egg omelets and you with some radish kimchi.

{ Woah. The wives are doing a great job }

 

While the 3 of you chatted as you set the table, Tao came towards you wrapping you in his arms.

 

"Is the meat ready? The fire's done." he said as he buried his face on your hair that made the other wives giggle.

{ AIGOO! }

"Everything's cool. Here, take this, this and this with you." you pointed the 3 piled tapper wears.

 

Watch the vid too if you want.

You won't regret it asdfghjkl

 

"Arrasso." He pouted and released you to take the plastic boxes with him. He grabbed the boxes and held it with his two hands and because of his clumsiness; he tripped into a small rock and almost dropped the food but managed to catch them using his chest for support.

{ OMMO! }

{ His clothes! }

{ *shakes head* such a kid }

 

But to your husband's luck, a sauce coming from the marinade meat leaped from the tapper wear staining his white dress shirt. He yelped as he felt the liquid's contact to his skin.

 

You sighed at your kid hubby's clumsiness and took the boxes from him and placed it at the table. Yewon offered to take the meat to the grill as Ji Hyun was still setting the table concern about your husband's stained shirt.

 

"Yeobo. My shirt's dirty." Tao pouted as he stretched the cloth apart from his body. You can't help but smile at his cuteness and went towards your bag.

{ Hahaha Rei turned into a mother }

{ He's so cute }

 

"I knew this would happen.." you said as you dug into your bag for Tao's spare T-shirt that you packed for this purpose. "Here. Go change." you ordered him handing the dark blue shirt.

{ OHHHH!! Rei! bravo! }

 

"But I feel sticky because of the sauce." He whined.

{ AIgoo }

 

You sighed as you hung the shirt on your shoulder and took out wet wipes from your bag. You started ing your husband's shirt that made the other wife embarrassed while Tao enjoyed the fact that he was being undressed by you and wiped his chest where the sauce touched.

{ OMG!!! }

{ They're in public }

{ Good chest! hmm }

{ erted pedo }

{ I regret nothing tsss }

 

"Omg!" you heard Yewon squeal followed by some chuckles. You turned and saw Yewon with her husband giggling as they watched what were you doing then turned to your husband to see him grinning.

You shook your head and gave him the clean shirt. "Go change in the car." you said to him.

He chuckled at your embarrassed face and gave you a kiss on your forehead before heading to the car to change.

{ He'll never change }

{ He shouldn't. Rei likes him that way. }

 

Grow old with you - Daniel Padilla

 

After changing, Tao went to help grill the meat and chatted with the other males.

“Tao-ssi, how long have you been married with Rei-ssi?” Minhyuk awkwardly started the conversation.

“Oh pls. speak comfortably sunbaenim.” Tao replied.

{ Oh right he's the youngest }

 

“Hahaha. We’re all awkward!” Hyunsik commented and the three laughed.

“So, how long was it?” Minhyuk dropped the honorifics.

“Hmm. Let’s see.” He mumbled and looked at his watch. “One year, 3 months 2 days, 11 hours and 56 seconds.” He replied that made the two husbands shock.

{ :O }

 

“Wow.” Minhyuk blurted out.

“I’m enjoying every second, so it’s worth counting.” Tao reasoned and the two agreed.

{ Good to know }

 

“You’re both a lucky couple. But don’t you have problems with fans? I mean you’re both famous.” Hyunsik asked.

“More famous than us actually.” Munhyuk added.

{ Who's more famous the Ugly couple these days? }

 

“At first, we did. But since we got used to it and somehow enjoy their presence.” Tao answered. “How about hyungs? How’s your wives?” he asked.

“Ji hyun noona is a caring wife. But he doesn’t like cooking. hahaha.” Hyunsik said. “She’s sweet though and because we already became a couple once, we’re not that awkward compared to others.” He added.

{ Good catch }

{ All thanks to the romantic and idol }

 

“Well, as for Yewon, we’re having fun. She’s a very fun person to be with. No awkward moments.” Munhyuk said.

“Ohh.” Tao nodded. “You’re all lucky, the 1st time I met Rei, she made me blush every second.” He sighed.

{ Hahaha I remembered how red his face was }

 

“Hahahaha. I watched that! She’s so cool.” Hyunsik laughed.

“Yeah. And the horse riding was JJANG!” Minhyuk added.

{ I know right }

 

“I know right.” your husband smiled and turned to watched you chat with the wives. “I still can’t believe I got the best wife in the world.” He said.

“You two are really sweet. Just like real couples.” Minhyuk commented. “I wish Yewon and I become like you two.” He sighed.

{ Oh? Minhyuk wants to have a fight with Yewon and run into an accident too? }

 

“I’ve been through a lot just to get Rei and I’d guarantee you, it’s not easy.” Tao advised. “But it’s worth It.” he said proudly.

“Woah you guys are younger but I could tell that you’re both tough and experienced more than us.” Hyunsik complemented. “I watched your broadcasts.” He added. “Kwanghee always talks about you two and some of my members likes Rei and are jealous of you.” He revealed.

{ Kwanghee never stops talking }

{ Not new at all }

 

“Woah. So we’re that popular.” Tao nodded realizing the popularity of ugly couple. “But sorry for them, Rei’s mine.” He grinned.

{ Hahaha. This guy jinjja. }

“Yeah. We know that.” Hyunsik ruffled Tao’s hair.

 

“Anyway, let’s finish this meat and go back there. I miss my wife.” Minhyuk beamed.

“Hyung, how could you say that? Now, what does that makes us?” Hyunsik scolded Minhyuk and the three laughed.

{ HAHAHAHA! }

{ I bet Rei wouldn't even give a damn }

{ Nods* }

{ But it'll be WWIII for Ji hyung an hyunsik }

 

After they finished grilling the meat, the 3 hubbies went to sit beside their wives and ate happily.

 

“Yeobo feed me.” Tao poked your side.

{ Here we go again }

You looked at his pouting face and let out a small chuckle. “Big baby.” You said and fed him the wrapped meat you just did.

“Yeah. You’re baby.” He said and grinned happily. “Hmm. Yummy.”

“Woah these two are no joke.” Yewon commented. “Daebakk.”

{ Already used to it }

 

When you all finished eating, you took out some cupcakes you made with Tao. Well, partially, made by you. Tao just hugged you all the time and taste the icing.

“The cupcakes!!” your husband cheered.

“Ommo! That’s Rei-ah’s famous cupcakes.” Yewon beamed and you just smiled.

“We did it together last night.” Tao said proudly. “Right my love?” he tugged your sleeve like a kid.

“Yes baby.” You said sarcastically and handed each one of them a piece while Tao took three.

{ I bet he just tasted the sweets and hugged Rei while she cooks }

{ Great help Tao-yah }

 

“Hmmm. This is good.” Minhyuk said and the others agreed.

{ I want! }

 

“Rei-ah. Could you teach me how to make these?” Yewon asked. “You see Minhyukkie likes it a lot.” She continued.

“Sure unnie. If you want, I could teach you later.” You replied.

“I want to go to.” Ji hyun said. “And I want to see your house.” She beamed.

{ Ommo! Another trip }

 

“Sure.” You said and turned to your husband who’s busily eating his cakes. “It’s okay right, yeobo?” you asked.

“Hmm. Hyungs and I could watch some movies while you three cook.” He said and the boys nodded.

{ HAH! These lucky punks }

 

“Okay then. Let’s go after eating?” Minhyuk asked and all of you agreed.

 

 

 

To be continued...


 

 

 

Sorry for the slow update today.

My back's killing me

OTL

Love me well <3 ~