'Normal clothing'

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

 

 “Ni hao Muquin.” You said formally with a nervous tone.

{ Yes she can speak Mandarin }

When she heard your voice, a loud chuckle was heard and she said “Ni hao Daughter, Nice to talk to you. I’m Tao’s mother."

“Nice to know you too mother-in-law.” You said awkwardly.

{ Awwwkkkwwwaaaarrrdddd }

“Ms. Rei, when are you going to visit me? I asked Tao but he said the both of you are busy.” She pouted.

{ His mom is cute }

You looked at Tao and said “I told him that we can visit anytime but he said not to cancel any schedules and we will go to you with the appropriate timing. I want to see my mother-in-law in person.” You said gently.

{ Awww }

 

Tao looked at you happily as he watched you having a nice conversation with his mom. A relief came to him knowing that the both of you like each other.

{ Well atleast they're not that awkward }

 

“Okay then. I will wait for your visit and I’ll cook delicious food when you come.” She said happily.

“Yes mother-in-law. Til then I will take good care of Tao.” You said confidently erasing the awkward atmosphere.

{ Every mother in law's dream is to have Rei as their daughter in law }

{ How did you know are you a mother? }

{ Anniiyo I was just saying }

 

Tao chuckled at what you said and squeezed your hand.

“Yes. Please take good care of him.” she said.

{ Good job Rei. You totally got his mom }

Before the conversation turn awkward, you passed the phone to Tao saying “Mother-in-law, I’ll pass the phone to Tao now. Nice talking to you mother-in-law. I hope we can meet each other soon.”

“Yes. I will wait.” She said and you passed the phone.

{ She managed to make out of this alive }

“Mom. How is she?” Tao asked his mom looking at you. you stiffened because of his question and waited for your mother-in-law’s response.

{ PERFECT }

{ Shut up Ahjussi fan }

She chuckles and said “I like her. Make sure you take care of her well and make her happy.” She said to his son making you feel relieve that she likes you.

{ Yes we got her }

{ Excuse me but were not watching a football match here }

“Yes mom. I got to go now. See you soon. I love you.” Tao said and ended the call.

{ He's a really sweet son. }

 

After putting down his phone you broke down and sighed in relief.

{ Poor her }

 

BG song <3 ~

 

“I thought I’d die there my heart was like crazy.” You said as you leaned you head on the table.

He chuckled and said “You did well.”

{ Yes she did well }

 

 

After the call, the both of you cleaned up and rested on the sofa. It was already 8pm and the both of you decided to take an evening walk.

{ They're going out like that? }

 

“I think we should change into something more normal.” Tao said before the both of you get out.

{ Yeah. It's dangerous to go out wearing that }

“I think this is just fine and normal.” You shrugged your shoulders.

{ Yes. Says the person who ate wearing a gown on a chicken store (First meeting) }

He gave you a poker face and said “No. not normal at all.”

{ Hahahaha }

You raised a brow and said “But I don’t have that kind of clothes you’re talking about.”

{ I don't think clothes will help them at all }

He let out a big sigh and said “It’s okay. We should buy some. For now, put on your jacket and were going shopping before a walk.”

{ Might as well try }

You gave him a smile and took your jacket and helped him fix his jacket. You brushed the dust on his black jacket and looked for the last time if something’s not right. After checking you smiled and beamed

{ They really look like a couple }

“Okay. We’re done!”

 

The both of you walked around near the neighborhood to look for a small clothing store. And to your luck, you found one.

{ I think you can find normal clothes there }

{ Why are we calling clothes normal? }

{ I don't know but i like it i feel like a fashionista }

 

The both of you went in to the open clothing store and looked at the clothes.

The shop owner quickly recognized the both of you as she approached you and your husband.

{ They already stand out }

 

“Do you need help with something?” she chimed.

{ Normal clothes }

{ hahahaha }

Tao smiled at her and said “Maybe later we’ll look first.”

“Thank you.” you continued your husband’s sentence.

“Just call me if you need anything. I’ll be at the counter.” She said politely and the both of you thanked her.

 

You started to look for your clothes as your husband started to look for his.

“Yeobo are you done?” he walked towards you holding a pair of plain pants and a collared shirt.

{ Uhm It's pretty normal. good job Tao }

“Almost.” You said as you looked at the clothes you picked. You turned to your husband holding the rarest jacket and a top in the whole store. “Do you think this is normal enough?” you asked totally confused.

 

Of course jacket like that seems normal for you because you always wear something like that.

 

{ PUAHAHAHA! }

{ She really doesn't know the word normal }

{ Aigoo Rei-ah }

He raised a brow and looked at you with a poker face.

You stared back and said “What? I don’t know what kind of normal are you talking about.” You admitted gaining a big laugh from you husband and the host in the studio.

{ Well, I guess she lived with luxury her whole life. Her sunbaes' gift is one of the proof }

{ Nod* }

“Let’s just ask the sales lady.“ you said and turned to the counter as Tao followed your direction.

{ This will be good }

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

Of course

Rei is a born fashionista

and so was Tao

 

Love me well <3 ~