Drunk chuhan

We Got Married?! [Editing]

CONVERSATION: RED in Chinese BLACK in Korean

 

 

Moment 4 life by nicki minaj

 

You leaned down and pecked his lips. “Chinja. No one could have my baby but me.” You said to him and wiped his tears with your thumbs.

“Gaja.” You said and reached his hand pulling him with you.

 

At first, he stumbled but then he managed to walk. The both of you walked to the van as Tao was still wiping his tears.

“What happened?!” you manager asked as the both of you boarded the van.

“Nothing. He’s just drunk.” You said and led your husband to the seat next to yours.

 

Now everyone you know will think that you're bullying your husband.

 

Your manager just went to the driver’s seat and shrugged all his worries.

 

Your husband leaned to your shoulders with his eyes closed.

“Yeobo. My head hurts.” He said cutely.

You pulled him closer to you as you said “It’ll be okay. Don’t sleep yet okay. I can’t carry you home.”

 

The both of you reached home and said good bye to your manager and the both of you went to your home. You punched the code and opened the door.

 

“Welcome home. Oh my!” You mother in law greeted and saw Tao drunk back hugging you as the both of you entered the house.

“Sorry we’re late mama.” You said as you led Tao to the 2nd floor to your bedroom.

“Hi mama.” Tao waved to his mom as the both of you walked.

“I’ll just put him to bed.” You excused yourself to your in-law.

“I’ll help you.” She offered and followed the both of you to your bedroom.

 

“Woah! Mama this is our bed!” Tao said as he ran to your bed and fluffed himself on it.

His mom turned to you and said “Sorry about my son. He’s just to childish.”

“It’s okay. I like him that way.” You said. “I’ll go get the water and the towel.” Yoo excused yourself but she stopped you.

“I’ll get it. I know where it is. Mrs. Park and I toured the whole house already. You stay with this kid.” She said pointing to her son.

“Okay then mama. Thank you.” You said and went to the closet to get his pajamas.

Mrs. Hwang came back to the room with a basin filled with water and a face towel.

 

You went to the bed with Tao who was now half asleep lying to the bed.

“You should wipe his body with this towel so he won’t smell tomorrow and he could sober up faster.” Your mom in law beamed.

 

You were expecting her to do it since he’s her son and because she wants to take care of his son but you guessed not.

 

“Nee.” You said and took the basin and put it on the small table near the bed.

You soaked the towel and wind it to take out the excess water. You wiped his face, neck and arms with the towel. You wanted to wipe his chest coz of the sweat but his shirt was on the way. You felt embarrassed to take his shirt off especially now that his mom was present.

 

 

Panic panic panic kekeke

 

You turned to your mother-in-law and were surprised that she was holding a video cam recording what you were doing.

“Just go on already. Take it off. Don’t be shy.” She cheered excitedly as she records you.

 

*Daebakk.* you said in your mind.

You were shocked and just nodded then turned to Tao. You nervously took off his shirt and put it on the table beside the basin.

 

“Mmmm…I’m cold.” Tao said in his sleep as he hugged your leg almost making you stumble.

“Bare it a little.” You said and wiped his body with the towel.

After wiping his body, you dressed him with his pajamas. Then, you realized that he’s still wearing his jeans.

 

You looked at your in-law again and she was just there recording as she chuckled.

“You can take everything off.” She said almost squealing.

 

*What the hell?!* You shouted on your mind.

 

But since you can’t let your husband stink with alcohol and you can’t leave a bitter impression to your in-law, you decided to just do it. You nervously unbuckled his belt but then Tao grabbed your hands.

“Mwo ya? Rei? What are you doing?” he asked half asleep.

 

*God. This is embarrassing.* you sighed.

 

“Could you change into your pants for me?” you said to him and handed him the pajama pants.

“No son. Let her do it. It’s more fun this way.” You in law said.

“Oh. Mom you’re here.” Tao looked at his mom and changed his pants under the covers and threw his jeans into the floor then lay down again.

“Okay. Were done.” You said and get off the bed taking the basin, towel and your husband’s clothes.

“You can sleep with Tao for tonight mama.” You said to Mrs. Hwang and was about to go out of the room but she stopped you.

“No. You two should sleep together. Mrs. Park and I already prepare my bed to the study room. Next door.” She said.

You wanted to insist since you want the two to spend time with each other but since you know you can’t win, you just let her be.

“I could sleep there mama. You should spend time with your son tonight.” You said.

“Nah. We can spend our time tomorrow. Just enjoy the night.” She winked at you and took the basin and the clothes.

“I’ll take these. Now go and wash up. You still have recording tomorrow.” She said and went towards the door.

“Thank you mama.” You said.

“No problem. Enjoy the night.” She said and then took a glance at her son.

“Zi Tao, you better not spend the night sleeping.” She said and went out of the room closing it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

I love the mothers in this story

kekeke

Love me well <3 ~