Wedding photoshoot

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

I'll be there by Spica

 

You were sleeping in a warm cozy bed when you woke up feeling something wrapped on your waist. You turned and saw Tao cuddling with you still sleeping. Smiling, you pecked his nose making him open on eye.

 

“Morning.” You greeted him gently.

He pulled you closer and smiled. “Good morning beautiful.” and pecked your lips.

You rested you head on his chest as you grabbed your phone that wa lying on the small table beside the bed checking out the time.

“Love, it’s already 9. We’ll be late for our flight back.” You said reminding him that the both of you have to be at the airport at 11.

 

 

“Five minutes more.” He said and tightened the hug.

“Okay. I’ll go take a shower 1st.” you said freeing yourself from his embrace but he didn’t let you.

“We’re going to be late.” You scolded him.

“I said 5 minutes.” He nagged pulling you again.

“But we still have to shower.” You insisted.

“We could just shower together then.” He suggested making you slap his chest. He just chuckled and let you go.

“Arrasso. I’ll let you go if you give me a kiss.” He said pointing his lips.

You sighed and give him what he wants and then went to the shower room.

 

The both of you went directly to the airport and ate breakfast in one of the cafes there making the fans go wild seeing the 2 hallyu stars having breakfast in public places.

 

After breakfast, the both of you checked in and flew bak to seoul for your wedding photo shoot.

 

Filming ~

 

You wanna you wanna XD

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the both of you chorused as you entered hand in hand in a studio.

“Oh! Annyeonghaseyo! Please come in!” the photographer greeted the both of you.

{ Oh the wedding photoshoot? }

“How’s the honeymoon?” he asked.

“Great. thank you.” Tao answered the man.

{ Yeah.. Too great to be true }

 

Then, your stylist omma and HanRan walked out of the dressing room chatting.

{ Is that their stylist? }

{ Woah! This is the 1st time I see  Dave }

{ That's the famous stylist right? }

{ Yeah }

“Ommo! They’re here.” HanRan cheered as the both stylist came to approach the both of you.

“Daughter!!” Stylist omma chimed giving you a hug. “How’s my pretty baby doing? Enjoyed the honeymoon?” he asked.

{ Rei and him are really close }

“We enjoyed it.” you replied.

 

“Well, we should get you changed.” HanRan said to Tao and You.

“Oh nee.” You said and went to follow your stylist as Tao follows his.

{ OMG so excited }

“Wait!” Tao said and ran towards you and give you a peck.

{ AIGOO!!!! }

“I’ll miss you.” He said and ran to his dressing room making you shake your head to his cheesiness.

{ These two are really *sigh* }

“Well, that’s new.” You stylist raised a brow as the both of you went to the dressing room.

“You should get me a father soon omma.” You said to your stylist.

“Yeah. You know Lee Min Ho is still busy. I don’t think he’s prepared for a relationship.” He said entering his fantasies.

“Yes omma.” You just gave up and went to change.

 

After preparing for an hour you went out to see Tao sitting on a chair waiting for you to come out.

{ OH MY GOD! }

{ She's a walking perfection }

{ *Jaw drop* }

 

You smiled as you walked out making the set quiet and jaws dropped at the sight of you with your gown.

Tao was dazzled by your beauty and not realized that you were looking at him weirdly.

 

“Ya!” you snapped him out of his world.

{ She's stil Rei }

{ How can she be so pretty?! }

{ It's not fair }

“Uh—ah.. what?” he asked still lost.

“What do you think?” you asked twirling with your gown.

{ Yeppo! }

{ Dazzling }

{ Beautiful }

{ Perfect }

“I think I’m the luckiest guy ever.” He beamed and pulled you closer to him. “Did I ever tell you that you’re the most beautiful woman on earth?” he let out a pick up line.

{ No because it was too obvious }

You smirked and said “Yeah. Lucky you.” making him roll his eyes.

{ WOW! Confidence }

 

The photo shoot started and the both of you did many photos with wedding attire (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ), casual clothes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 )and informal clothes (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ).

Rei's ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 )

Tao ( 1, 2, 3, )

 

With long hours of photo shoot, the both of you looked at the photos you’ve taken through a small screened TV.

 

“Woah this one is great.” You mumbled looking at the funny photo where Tao was doing wushu and you doing some punches.

{ Daebakk! }

{ They really are experts in photoshoots }

{ They're idols what do you expect }

 

After checking the photos up, the both of you separated to go to your individual pending schedules as the recording ended. 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke

About the photos,

Just imagine the outfit and the poses are

on you and Tao

Love me well <3 ~