To be your weakness and strength

We Got Married?! [Editing]

Background song <3 ~

 

You saw him walked towards you and your heart started beating faster. You wanted to stand up and run towards your husband and hold him, but your body won’t let you.

*Tao.* was the only thing you could think on your mind. The only person you want to see right now and hold.

 

You feel time past by slowly as you looked at him walking towards you. Every steps, every seconds you stare on him looks like years to you and with that you used everything you got and tried to stand up.

 

As you stumbled in standing up you felt something warm wrapped on your body. You couldn’t react fast and soon realized that Tao was already hugging you.

 

You tried to hug him back but your arms won’t let you. You can feel him squeeze you tightly that you found it hard to breathe but you didn’t mind and actually liked the sensation even though you’re suffocating.

 

You stayed like that for a minute in silence when you heard his voice. The voice you were longing for all this time. The voice that you were waiting for the whole day that looked like a thousand years to you. That voice that sends chills on your spines and you loved so much.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” He whispered to your ears.

You felt your heart pounding the second you heard his voice that gave you strength to reply.

“Anni. You’re just in time.” You replied as your tired and broken voice stuttered.

 

After hearing you say that, Tao felt really guilty as he felt your body into his.

*She’s really cold. Mian Rei.* he thought to himself as he noticed your body that he used to hug and caress is now broken and life less. The body that he always wanted to protect and take care of and that is most precious to him is now like a cold vegetable and weak. He felt his heart shattered seeing you weak and almost have no life in you.

 

“Oh hyung. You’re here.” Kai beamed holding a bottle of water as he ran towards the shed where the two of you are.

Tao broke the hug but you couldn’t stand anymore as your legs felt nothing luckily, he didn’t quickly let go of you or you’ll end up sweeping the floor.

“Y-yah! Guenchana?!” Tao said as he hugged you back to prevent you from falling.

Kai rushed and went to you as he open the bottle and give it to you for you to drink.

Tao carried you in his arms as Kai helped you drink the water.

You looked at the two who’s nervously observing you. You gave them a weak smile and mumbled “Guenchana. I’m just tried.”

 

Luhan, running out of the academy, saw Tao already there as he carries you on his arms. His eyes widened as he saw the weak you in the arms of his brother.

“W-what happened?!” he asked to Tao and Kai who’s really panicking right now.

 

With that, Tao carried you to the car and laid you on the backseat as Kai grabbed Zelo’s jacket and sat with you for him to become your head support. Luhan grabbed your things and ran into the front seat.

 

Tao caressed your face as he said “Everything will be fine please hang in there babe.” then he closed the door and ran to the driver’s seat and dashed into the hospital.

 

You were lying on Kai thighs as you felt dizzy as your sight turned blurred. Then your phone started ringing. Good thing Luhan still has your bag.

 

He turned to you and asked permission to answer it.

“Yoboseyo?” Luhan asked.

“Rei?” you manager responded.

“Anniyo this is Luhan. Rei can’t answer her phone right now because she’s sick.”

“What?! Aish this kid I told her not to push herself too hard. Where is she? Is she okay?” your manager stormed Luhan with questions.

“She’s barely conscious. We’re taking her to the hospital right know.” Luhan explained.

“Ah… okay pleas take her to Asan medical hospital. I’ll meet you all there. You must take here there so you won’t get the press’ attention.” He instructed to your brother.

“Yes. We will do that. We will meet you there as soon as possible.”

“When you arrive at the hospital, take her to the back door and ask for Dr. Song Jei. She’s ROYAL’s personal doctor and tell them it’s an emergency from YG ent. I’ll call them now to inform about Rei.”

“Nee.” Luhan listened with full attention

“See you all there and sorry for the trouble Rei has caused you all. We’ll talk for more details later. Thank you Luhan-ssi.” With that your manager hung up and called the hospital.

 

Luhan turned to Tao and said the instructions your manager said. He quickly took a turn and went to the said hospital.

 

Minutes later, you arrived at the hospital and a stretcher was already waiting for you outside.

“Is she Ms. Rei?” the nurse asked.

They all nodded and lay you carefully on the stretcher and they dashed you in to a private room.

They transferred you to the bed and you saw 3 persons in white.

Your sight was still blurry as you heard a familiar voice said “Aigoo… this kid. I told you not to over work yourself. And what is this? You’re injured again?”

You know that voice is from your personal doctor. She’s the only one you trust and the only one who knows about your health.

With the feeling of assurance, you let your guard off as you close your eyes and felt nothing as you fainted.

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

 

Err ma gad!!

OTL T^T

gulls n boys (if there's any)

I CAN'T EXPHURAIN WUT I PHUEEL

Images and songs not mine

kekeke

CR to the owners :P

 

Love me well <3 ~