Locked up

We Got Married?! [Editing]

 

You were guided by EXO’s manager hyung to their dressing room, for you to wait there.

“Stay here for a while okay. The boys will finish in an hour.” He said and was about to exit the room but your stopped him.

“Aren’t I one of the stylist for today?” you asked.

“No. things have changed. It’s better for you to stay here where it’s safe and I don’t think the boys will agree on that idea. Stay her for a while okay. I’ll bring food later.” He said and left you alone in the dressing room.

 

*What should I do here then? Boring * you rolled your eyes and plop and the sofa.

*When are you going to finish? Aigoo.* you nagged not even a minute has passed.

 * Should I go for a ride 1st? Better buy unnies’ souvenirs.* you said and get up off the sofa. You were about to go out but the door is locked. Your eyes widened and you’ve panicked.

 

theme song ~

 

“Anyone there?” you shouted but no one answered.

* Why is it locked?* you panicked.

 

You don’t really like locked up places especially when you’re alone. That explains why you don’t lock the bathroom when you take a bath or your room when you sleep.

 

“Please open the door!” you shouted and pounded at the door. Tears started to form in your eyes as you continued knocking on the door.

 

“Please.” You mumbled and sat on the floor.

*Why did they lock me up here? Did I do anything wrong?* you started to question yourself.

You crawled to the sofa and cried hard. You can’t stand being alone and locked up in a room. Crying for a long time, your eyes started to feel drowsy and you cry yourself to sleep.

 

EXO finished their fan signing and thanked their fans for coming. They quickly ran to their changing room and tried to open the door but it’s locked.

 

“Wait, it’s locked.” Their manager made his way and opened the door with the keys.

*I have a bad feeling about this.* Kris said to himself as the thought of you being locked up inside this room cross his mind.

“I locked it so no one can come in and assure her safety.” The manager explained and opened the door.

All of them entered and saw you curled up sleeping with a sad and tinted with tears face.

 

They all watched you sadly sleep as you let out sobs in your slumber.

 

“What happened?” Tao asked his manager hyung.

“I don’t know, when I left her here she was fine.” He said.

 

Tao woke you up by gently caressing your face.

“Babe, it’s me. Wake up. Were done with the event now.” He said gently waking you up.

You made a frown and slowly opened your eyes to see Tao’s worried face in front of you.

You slowly sat up and roamed the whole room as the memories of you being alone earlier replayed on your mind and sadness ate your heart. You saw EXO members surrounding you looking concerned.

“Guenchana?” Tao caressed your face with his fingers. “Did you cry?” he asked.

You looked at him and tried to speak.

“Y-yeo-bo.” You said as tears started flowing from your face and you started to sob hard.

 

The boys panicked at the sight of you crying and didn’t know what to do.

 

“Yah. What’s wrong with her?” Chanyeol asked panicking.

“Tao what did you do?” Xiumin asked startled.

“I don’t know. I didn’t do anything.” Tao replied panicking. “Rei what’s wrong?”

He asked you but you didn’t answered and just keep on crying.

 

Tao didn’t know what to do so he pulled you to him and gave you a hug.

 

Another song ~

 

“It’s okay now. I’m here now.” He said and caressed your back.

 

“Noona guenchana?” Sehun reached for you shoulder as he looked at you with teary eyes. Seeing you like this made their hearts hurt and the worst part is that they don’t know the reason of your sadness.

Minutes have passed and you managed to calm down. You pushed Tao breaking the hug as you wiped your tears still sobbing.

 

“Why did you locked me up?” you managed to say.

Everyone glared at their manager and he felt guilty.

“I’m sorry Rei, I just did that for your safety. I didn’t know it’ll upset you. I’m sorry.” He apologized.

You let out a big sigh as the last tear drop came out from your eyes.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have left you alone.” Tao said as he wiped your tears.

“I’m going back.” You mumbled and tried to stand up but you stumbled and fell on the sofa.

“R-rei?! Guenchana?” Tao panicked.

You nodded and closed your eyes. “My head hurts. Give me five minutes. I’ll be okay.” You said.

“We should bring her to the hospital for further checkup.” Baekhyun said but you waved your index finger saying no.

 

The room was filled in silence as they all watched you try to recover you consciousness.

Five minutes passed and you opened your red puffy eyes and sat up. You saw all of them looking at you with worry that made you feel guilty.

You gave them a forced smile and said “I’m okay now. Let’s go eat lunch, I’m hungry.”

 

They all sighed in relief and went to the van. You went into a different direction and they all looked at you as Tao grabbed your wrist.

“Where are you going?” he asked as the others waited for your answer.

 

You gave him a smile and said “I’ll go there with my bike. I’ll just follow your van.”

But Tao didn’t let go of you and said “No, you’re going with us.” with his over protective eyes.

 

You were scared at his expression as it reminded you of being locked up on the room. It feels like his stare was taking all of your freedom and you started to tremble and the members saw your scared expression and separated you from Tao.

 

“It’s okay. Rei can go ride his bike. Kai can go and accompany her.” Kris said breaking the tension in Tao’s eyes.

“But gege---“ Tao tried to reason but Luhan whispered to him

“You’re scaring her Tao. Let her break free for now. Besides, Kai won’t let anything happen to her.”

 

With those words, Tao felt guilt building up inside him and managed to regain his calm.

“Okay you can go. Be careful okay. I’ll see you at the restaurant. I love you.” and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

 

“Careful driving okay?” Chanyeol tapped your shoulder and the others signaled Kai to guide you to your vehicle.

 

“Noona let’s go!” Kai locked his arms to yours and started hopping excitedly.

“Oh. Yeah.” You said. “See you guys later. Bye hun.” You said to Tao and turned to go to where you parked the motorbike.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

WEll if I were her

I'll panick too.

I mean you're locked up

All alone in an unfamiliar place

scary :S

 

Love me well <3 ~