MAMA part II

We Got Married?! [Editing]

The most awaited intermission number from BAP.

 

You all clapped and admire their performance and fad fun with them. Then, after that performance, the awarding continued.

 

 

Best Asian Artist Indonesia – Agnes Monica

International Favorite Artist – Psy

 

You all clapped and cheered but since Psy sunbaenim is promoting with 2ne1 in US. Yume grabbed the award and thanked his fans for him. 

She went back to your table and put the award with the two awards you all won earlier. 

 

Style in Music – BAP

Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer – Big Bang

 

You all cheered of your sunbaenim's win. As they went there and get their award as they thanked everyone.

"SUNBAENIIIIMM!!!" you shouted with a ghetto voice. "HANDSOOMMEE!!" Wiz added playfully.

 

Your sunbae all looked at ROYAL and mention you all in their acceptance speech.

"We also would like to thank our cute dongsaengs ROYAL who supported us, gave us strength and made us buy their dinner when their hungry. We love you dongsaengs." TOP added to GD's speech.

 

You and your members eyes widened with what TOP sunbaenim just said and made you all embarrassed but kept on cheering on them.

 

Best Line Award – EXO

You all stood and cheered for your Husband and your in laws along with the members. As they all walked towards the stage, they passed your table and all of them greeted you and the ROYAL.

Tao can’t take his eyes off you as he walked up with s on stage to get their award.

“Thank so so much for this award. Thank you to our fans and company and to our sunbaenims, staffs.” Suho said and they bowed and went back to their seats.

They all gave you and the members high five as they all passed by.

 

Then, BAP performed an excellent stage and followed by the awarding.

 

Best New Asia Act – ROYAL

 

You and the members were not expecting this award since the competition was rough and you all didn’t really have the confidence of winning. All of the members except for Seomi and you, all promoted in different countries and seldom promote in Korea.

You all went up and took the award. Wiz was the one who spoke this time as the leader.

“Thank you so much for this award. We didn’t really expect to win this award so we are very very thankful to our fans and to Mnet who gave us this award. We will gather all our strength and put more efforts on our works for a better future with all of you.” With that ROYAL all bowed and walked down the stage.

Wiz put the award on the table with the other trophies.

“We’re collecting a lot of trophies aren’t we.” Nina beamed and laugh looking at the four trophies lined up on their table.

“I didn’t expect us to win this many. Well I guess our hard work and sleepless days paid off.” Seomi said while she played with the awards.

 

Best Collaboration Performances – ZELO and secret’s Ji eun

Best music video – 2ne1

You all clapped for your sunbaenims but since they’re not at there, Supearls get the award for them and thanked their fans and assured them that the unnies will get their awards.

 

Best OST – Ukiss

Bes rap performance – GD & TOP

The both of them received the award and did their speech. This time, they thanked the company and each other and their other hobbaes.

 

“Ji young oppa TOP oppa DAEBAKK!” the members cheered proudly as you clapped your hands smile proudly at your sunbaes.

“DAEBAK!” you shouted at them.

 

Best Global Group Male – BAP

After that awarding speech it’s Super Junior’s turn to perform. They performed their greatest hits but you and the members won’t be able to see the performance because you all have to change outfits incase the group won another award. You all don’t want to go up there with the same outfit so you all went to the dressing room and get change.

 

“But I wanted to see their performance.” Nina pouted.

“Let’s just watch their performance on internet later. Okay.” Wiz patted her shoulder.

You and the members all nodded to hat the leader said and continued to change.

“Nee ~” she cheered.

You all had 9 minutes to change and since you have professional coordinators they all did their job quickly and flawless and in no time you’re all ready to go back to your seats.

Before going out, Min checked your outfits for any flows on ROYAL's outfit (Wiz, Rei, Yume, Seomi and Nina.)

 

 

Then you all made your way back to your seats, just in time for the Best global group award.

 

Best Global Group – ROYAL

You and the members raised a brow thinking the same thing *AGAIN!* as you all stood up and grabbed the award. This time, Seomi, the second eldest said the thanking speech.

“Because of everyone’s efforts, we are able to get this award so let’s take this award not as ROYAL’s award but as a payment of everyone’s efforts. ROYALTIES Kamsahabnida!!” unnie said and you all bowed and returned to the dressing room to change for the group’s performance

 

Best Band Performance – AoA

Best Vocal Performance Group – Supearls

Best Vocal Performance Solo – Ailee

Best Dance Performance Female Group – Girl’s generation

 

Then it was EXO’s turn to perform. They performed their sunbae’s hit tracks like SHINee’s Lucifer, TVXQ’s mirotic and for their finale MAMA. But you and the members didn’t saw it becase you’re all getting ready for your performance. After another five awards given, it’s ROYAL’s turn to perform.

 

Best Dance Performance Male Group – Super Junior

Best Dance Performance Solo – Yeoseob

Best Female Artist Award (Solo) – BOA

Best Male Artist Award (Solo) – G- Dragon

Best Female Group Award – ROYAL

You all heard your group’s name being called but manager appa said that Seven sunbaenim will get the award for the five of you. You all went back stage because it’s ROYAL’s time to shine.

 

You all shouted “BOW DOWN TO THE QUEENS.” and it’s show time.

 

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

Yup there's part 3.

Ya know the outfit thinngy 

were long .. and i've worked hard 

for the outfits OTL

once again the pics aren't mine

just le idea..

arrasso?

Love me well <3 ~