First anniversary

We Got Married?! [Editing]

I'm in love by Yuria

 

“I missed you.” He added.

“I missed you too.” You hugged back.

{ They just saw each other last week }

{ That's love dude }

 

The both of you hugged as the coach men took your luggage and put it all at the front seat with him.

{ Go coachman-nim ~ }

 

“Shall we go?” your husband broke the hug and led you to the carriage.

 

The both of your rode the carriage all the way to the hotel. Yes, the people were looking but since the both of you are idols, were used to it and understand why they’re looking, the both of you just waved and smiled at them.

{ Hahaha }

{ Daebakk! }

{ It's like a parade just for them }

 

“What’s with the carriage?” you asked as the both of you sat.

“I told you I’d plan everything for this trip.” He said confidently. “Anyway, let’s enjoy our anniversary.” He added and you just nodded.

{ Happy anniversary Ugly couple }

 

The both of you enjoyed the ride and arrived at the hotel.

{ Woah! Tao really prepared for it }

It was a luxurious hotel and it was obvious with the big fountain that was in the center of the hotel’s entrance.

 

“Let’s have lunch after you unpack okay.” Tao said to you and opened the door to your room.

{ Romantic! }

{ Now this is a honeymoon }

 

It was an elegant room for two. To be specific it has that romantic feel in to it. You’re not surprised at all since it was your husband who prepared it.

 

“I’ll be at the living room.” Tao said and exited the master’s bedroom leaving you alone to fix and get yourself ready.

{ Tao is no joke. }

{ He's loaded! }

 

You changed your clothes and fixed your thing then get out of the room.

“I’m done my love.” You chimed as you see him looking at some fliers and brochures.

He looked at you and smiled. “Oh. Okay. Gaja?” he asked and you nodded.

He stood up from his seat and reached for your hand as the both of you walked out of the hotel holding hands.

 

“Where are we going?” you asked.

He chuckled and replied shortly. “It’s a surprise.”

{ another surprise }

 

The both of you waited at the front of the hotel when a sports car stopped at the front.

{ Now that! Is a car! }

{ Can this honeymoon become more luxurious? }

Then, the chauffer went out of the car and walked towards the both of you.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Sir here’s the keys to the car. Please enjoy your stay here.” The man said and bowed then walked away.

{ It's theirs!! }

{ Jjang! }

 

“Mwoya?” you asked him in a confused tone.

He smirked at you and squeezed your hand. “Gaja.” He beamed and pulled you towards the car.

You just gave him a smile and went along with his plan.

 

Tao drove for 15 minutes and reached the beach.

 

Drive by by train

 

“Woah! Daebakk.” You mumbled smiling as you walked towards the beach hand in hand with your husband.

{ Jeju is indeed beautiful }

You were covering your eyes from the sunlight with your hand’s shadow as the other hand was holding your husband’s hand. Tao noticed that and he turned to you.

You tried to look back at him but you squinted when the harsh sunrays touched your eyes. Then, you felt a shadow cover your face and saw Tao’s face close to yours as his free hand covers your eyes from the light.

{ AHHHHHHHHH! Too much sweetness }

You chimed him a sweet smile and he unconsciously smiled back.

“Thanks babe.” you said and he just chuckled.

 

The both of your stayed like that for a while then Tao grabbed your hand and the both of you went inside of a private beach resort.

“Another surprise” you raised a brow.

“I bet you’re hungry so let’s eat first.” he beamed totally ignoring your words. You just smiled and let him take the lead.

{ Food 1st! }

 

On the way of the sea shore again after entering the resort, a group of waiters and chefs greeted the both of you bowing as the both of you walked passed them.

{ Oh I can feel his bill going up to the roof }

“Welcome to heaven’s resort.” The all bowed and chorused.

“Kasahambnida.” You and your husband bowed back and chorused and went to the beach.

{ Luxurious couple }

 

You saw a dinner set floating on the sea and were shocked by it. Tao saw your reaction and chuckled.

{ Woah! }

{ No one can top that! }

 

“Let’s eat.” He said and led the way.

 

Three waiters took a rubber boat and helped the two of you get on and row towards the dinner place.

 

“Like it?” he asked as he helped you get of the boat.

You smirked and reached for his hands. “You and the rarest things you do my ugly husband.” You said as he pulled you to him.

{ Of course she does }

 

The waiters went back as the both of you were left there with the feast.

 

“I told the chef to prepare their biggest menu just for my wife.” He beamed with confidence as he pulled a chair for you to sit on.

{ Boasting }

“Thank you chuhan. I’m really liking this this honeymoon you prepared.” You said in full honesty.

“Everything for my ugly wife.” He said and poured some wine on your glass.

“For our anniversary.” Tao said lifting up his glass of wine.

{ For anniversary! *lifting up his plastic cup* }

 

 

 

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

 

Romantic honeymoon in Jeju!

Love me well <3 ~